Anyone else have a crappy chistmas?

sophieee18

Reaction score
So on christmas eve, I get a phone call to say that my grandad (my mums, dad) has been taken into hospital and they are doing tests. Found out later on that day that he has cancer in his kidney, liver and spleen, and that he would be staying in hospital for a while. My grandad is the one who makes me christmas dinner every year :(
Then on christmas day, my dad comes and visits me and says that my other grandad (his dad) died last night
:cry: :cry: :cry:
So christmas day was crappy, I was depressed all day, not aloud to drown my sorrows and I had christmas dinner cooked by my step-dad and uncle!
Let's just say, it wasn't the best christmas dinner I've had!
Also, I was back and fourth to the hospital all day, spending time with my grandad!

My OH was working all christmas day, from 8 in the morning till 8 at night, and he wasn't working locally so I haven't seen him and Im not gong to be seeing him untill wednesday night. All I need is a big hug from him
:cry::cry::cry:

Im dreading today, Im spending the afternoon with my dad's side of the family who I haven't seen since before I was pregnant! (I have been avoiding them as I don't know how they will take to the whole pregnancy situation).

On the plus side, father christmas got me a limited edition yummy mummy change bag and a new camera so I can take picture of bubs!
Also my mum went a bit OTT and brought bump lots of bits and bobs!

Sorry to hear all your going thru. Keep your head up

so sorry to hear about your grandads hunny.

Hope things get better soon for you.

what lovely gifts you got tho x

Sorry to hear your sad news hun, hope that you're ok xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back