Anyone else have long cycles, and want to join me on the long wait for O?

No change for me . My temp shot up today but no other signs on cd24 at the moment.

Friend this morning has given me a massive book to start understanding fertility - all about charting etc

Hope everyone is doing good:)
Did your temps stay up Jellycat? Are you in the 2ww now?

SKP- did AF show? Hope not, buy if you are waiting to start a new cycle maybe you are hoping for AF?

:dust:

I dont think I am in the 2ww as my temps went back to normal the following day so I think my drop of temp cd7 then high cd8 couldn't of been o and still don't think I have 'o'...... Feeling really frustrated at the mo with it all

How have you been? 8dpo :)

Fx crossed you O soon, it sucks having to wait so long!
I'm dealing the usual post symptoms. Hoping my temps go/stay up:)

Aug 30, 2011
Jul 26, 2011
Jul 01, 2011
Jun 15, 2011
Jan 14, 2011
Dec 25, 2010
Oct 08, 2010
Sep 13, 2010

Cycle Day: 57
Ovulation Day: 38
DPO: 19

Nothing yet, been temping and today was 97.9. Had a temp drop down to 96.7 on the 19th of Oct. Then rose 3 times since then and now it leveled off at 97.9 today.

Going for my blood work tomorrow, plus hubby for his test as well. And a pregnancy test as well. I need to find out if I am since I "skipped" or still waitinf on it. Also becuase my HSG is 2 weeks away.

Oh fingers crossed tallmom2b that they do go/stay up

SKP - have you gone 19 days past ovulation before? Surely that's promising? Good luck POAS and all the other tests you have

Yeah I been from Jan-June this year with out one

Hope the appointment at the docs went well SKP!

I'm 10 DPO and not a whole lot of symptoms, boobs are pretty sore, but that's about it. Increased appetite too. Although, that all could be pms.
FX though, temps are still pretty high...

I had my tests yeatserday and hubby tested, I hope we can find out tomorrow our results.

Fingers crossed SKP , hope you do get them tomorrow

Found out, our results werent ready yet so I have to wait until after the week end :(

:hugs: are you busy this weekend to keep your mind off it?

Love the new siggy tallmom, just been looking at your charts the three overlaid definitely follow a similar pattern which is good. Are you finding it easier to predict when you will ovulate?

I'm cd32 with no changes yet my temp is just doing nothing

Hi jelly, the
Past three cycles it seems like my body is regulating. Even though they are still long.
Charting helps the most.
My temp shot up this morn.! Fx!!

Update from me , since starting to temp august ff finally thinks I've ovulated 3 days ago yay cd39 for me so think AF would be due around cd53?

Hows your temps tallmom are they still raised?

Skp, I think my temps are kind of wacky too. Just hoping temping for a few more cycles I can start to understand what my bodies doing.

How were your results?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"