Anyone else have long cycles, and want to join me on the long wait for O?

I'm on to a new cycle, 2nd on soy. Really hoping O will come much earlier this time.
SKP- how were your results?

Jelly- hows the 2ww going:)

Tallmom, sorry for your new cycle I had lots of positive vibes for you when your temp had shot up. Hope 'O' comes soon for you.

TWW - I havent a clue if I have or when I ovulated im not 100% convinced I have, really wish I could understand my cycles more. This is my chart from this cycle, I dont think it shows much to be honest but im still a novice.

My Ovulation Chart

Our appointment went well.
Hubby was perfectly normal just low volume because we haven't done it in a while. And it that volume there was double the normal amount of sperm count.

With me I have slight low thyroid everything else was normal. I am just on pills to bring my levels up. I have my hsg in 3 days and still have my ultrasound on the 29th.

As for af I skipped septembers but af showed up on the 30th of October and just finished yesterday. It was extremely light only need panty liners the whole time. I always been around medium.

That's really it for now, I am so relieved hubby is normal!

That's pretty good results especially as thyroid issues can be easily treated, hope your levels raise soon. I sometimes have very light AF where I barely need anything but the sometimes have embarrassingly heavy AF where I need to double up sanitary ware and change it every hour and half. I haven't a clue what changes the flow. Fingers crossed for your hsg and ultrasound

2 more days for my hsg extremely nervous, they called today for the reminder and asked if I had af yet, and I told them oct 30. It was okay to proceed with the hsg.

Can anyone read my story and offer any opinions or insight or just if you want a new journey to read. :)

Hi SKP :flower: good luck with your hsg :hugs: hope it gives you some answers. Also, congrats on DH's awesome :spermy: ! That must be relieving to know that everything is okay in that department.

GL, FX! :dust:

2 more days for my hsg extremely nervous, they called today for the reminder and asked if I had af yet, and I told them oct 30. It was okay to proceed with the hsg.

Can anyone read my story and offer any opinions or insight or just if you want a new journey to read. :)

I couldn't find your story, where abouts is it?

Hows everyone this week?

Afm cd47 with absolutely no sign of ovulation ff thought I had last week but as expected temp has gone up and down since with negative opks so still waiting.

hi I'm on CD36 and still haven't even ovulated yet! Kind of thinking I'm probably not going to, so now I'm just waiting for AF.

How is everyone? I'm still waiting on O. :coffee:

Welcome Hellohefalump :flower:

:hi: I'm having issues with spotting past few days but not sure if it's because I'm sick and rundown. Think my cycles are getting longer again and lighter

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Are you taking a prenatal vitamin?
I've been feeling kinda off myself. I've been slacking on eating healthy do this week I've had at least one big salad a day with lots of greens. (spinach, arugula, romane). I actually feel a lot better now:)

I am but not religiously everyday more when I think oh I've got loads in my cupboard. I've got a virus that is giving me temps at some points of 40. The spotting is dark blood whereas usually it's pink so think it's just my system going into shutdown mode. I really must try harder to eat more veg.

cd 50 :( with normal temps. Possible 11 dpo not sure, check out my journal in lttc

:hi: cd45 for me and still no ovulation signs, think this is going to be another long cycle for me again

Hoping we all get our BFPs in 2012

Im on cd 5 i hope i taper off soon so i can ovulate, on day 4 for clomid. Got my opks im going to catch this surge and eggie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->