Anyone else have long cycles, and want to join me on the long wait for O?

:hi:

Cd51 for me fairly flat temps still but I have signs of AF arriving thirsty constipated headaches dizzy so pretty sure AF will arrive in a day or two which means not ovulated for second cycle.

Going to go to docs after one cycle of me doing daily opks to make sure I'm not missing something and then see if they can help.

News years resolution to take prenatals daily too

Cd 11 for me, today i think was the firsttime i had a bit of ewcm! My temp decline today hopefully it woll rise up, for ovulation, even doing opks now

CD 1 hit me On Jan 20th :( Plus side, I ovulated according to my opk. I was 12 dpo when it hit

Well I'm currently on cd 66 I think

Had blood test which has come back with abnormal calcium (not sure if high or low) have to go back in a month for retest. Also have my ultrasound booked for two weeks time to see if anything looks problematic.

My cycles had started getting shorter and now past two bleeds have been light and cycles longer. My body is seriously failing me

Hi SKP:hi: your chart looked pretty good! I see that your positive was on cd 12 but it looks like you might have Od on cd 12. That means you were 14dpo when AF came. Just a thought. Are you liking charting? Things made a little more sense after I started charting.
Congrats on the regular cycle! Looks like the clomid worked for you, any crappt side affects?

Jelly, sorry for the long cycle I know it sucks! I hope you find some answers that get you closer to your bfp!

My cycle is over 80 days and AF is due tomorrow or tues. Hoping for a bfp! But no strong symptoms to speak of. Well, big appetite and mild sore BBs.
Anxious to see what my temp is in the morn!

Fingers crossed Tallmom let us know how you get on

Ovulated jan 8 th started 20th, which makes it 12 dpo dont it?

I sort of like charting, but its so annoying, i cant do too early, my temps are waaaay to low, then in later around 11 am, its okay, but so many days i have things going on, and sometimes its early then my temp time when i get up.

I have no side effects from clomid what so ever, i took my first pill today

So you just started clomid? That's good that you had a normal cycle without meds.
Charting can definitely drive you nuts, it's easy to get obsessed with it.
It is more accurate to take your temp at the same time every morning. Before you get up or move around too much. But I know that can be hard if your schedule is different from day to day. I think they say try to get at least 3 hrs of good sleep before taking temp :shrug:
Gl! I hope clomid does the trick for you!

This is my second round of clomid.
Im suppossed to get my estradol tested and fsh. But im lazy to take a 10 min drive. I been up all night literally until 7 am, now i am up and its 1 pm.

Oh okay, I think I got it now:) bite the bullet and get those tests done, just in case;)

I'm thinking when I go to my fertility doc he's going to want to put me on clomid.
I'm getting base line blood tests too, it's time...
Guess I'll have to wait and see.
I'm going to test tomorrow morn. AF didn't show today.
I'm really wondering now. I just don't want to see another bfn:(

:hugs: really hope it's positive for you. When is your appointment for the fertility doctor?

I have to call when AF comes. Because the baseline bloods need to be done at the beginning of the cycle. So I guess that's just a starting point.

Hi tallmom2b, did you book your appointment for the fertility doctor as AF arrived? When are you going?

Afm - cd87 still no signs - giving up on temping too as had so many things causing me to temp at different times, not getting 3 hours sleep or just simply forgetting that I'm not temping everyday, it's too disheartening when all you see is your cycle getting longer and longer . Don't understand as August my cycles looked like they were getting normal and regulating (ish by 7 days)

Hi Jellycat:hi:
I did get my bloods done and they came back normal. I didn't ask specifics but I have an appointment on the 27th with my fertility doctor.
He said that even if I am Oing it's too late and the chances of the egg being viable is pretty slim. So, I've decided to try clomid. He said if nothing has happened by CD 35 then they are going to induce mensturation and then put me on clomid.
I'm not psyched about feeding my body fake hormones but I'm running out of ideas.
I'm actually hoping I Od, waiting to see what my temp is in the morn. Fx!
It would feel like a miracle if I did really O!

Sorry you're stuck in this cycle. Maybe you can try the same thing my doc prescribed for me? It's so frustrating to have to wait so long! :hugs:

I completely appreciate what you mean about not keen on fake hormones , but just think this could really work for you!!! I'm apprehensive too as I think I will soon be put on clomid etc or similar. Really hoping this is your time for a BFP

Does this run in your family? Found out my mum suffered the same irregularitys and didn't get assistance then she managed 3 children. However wasn't until sterilised all of a sudden she had 30 day cycles ..... Weird! I explained to mum this doesn't help me TTC.

Jellycat- my mom also had a hard time getting pregnant. It took her four years to have me. But they also didn't get any fertility help. Her cycles were also irregular. So maybe there is something there.
But I did get pregnant almost two years ago now but miscarried at 5 or 6 weeks.
I had a chemical in August last year also. I think my issue is the egg quality isn't that great because of the delayed ovulation. :shrug:

SKP- Sorry Af got you:( Are you still on 50mg of clomid? Are you going to try another round? It looks like your LP is a few days shorter than it should be. I hear that clomid can cause that. But on the plus side it is making you ovulate and your cycles are SO much more regular than they were! :thumbup:
Is clomid treating you okay otherwise? Any bad side effects? Sorry for all the questions, i'm nervous about taking it myself...

I am not borthering with clomid this round, I didnt even take progesterone either.

the 50 mg, never did nothing to me.

Glad to hear you didn't have any bad side effects from clomid :)
Has AF stayed away?

Update from me, got my ultrasound results and they have confirmed both ovaries are poly cystic , with a thick lining explaining my heavy af and a retroverted uterus (which won't effect fertility apparently). Doctor asked if I was upset I said no its just good to get a diagnosis finally after sm15 odd years of knowing something wasn't right.

Been told to lose weight and come back in 6 months if I'm struggling. I have to wait 10 months before they will consider any form of meds either Metaformin (sp) or Clomid.

Decided as this might be a long journey for no2 in going to stop temping and using Opks for awhile and see what happens then start monitoring again in a couple of months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->