Anyone else have long cycles, and want to join me on the long wait for O?

CD 81 for me, last time I was 82. FF is predicting the 13th, but I think sometime this week. I had a bit of hurtish cramps on my right side today. No signs of the flow yet. BD'ing ever other day. Temps dropped .4. Just before my "coverline"

PS: Had a stress free day today and seen BOB Harper: From BIGGEST LOSER. And I got a pic with him and autograph!!! We even had a BOB workout :). BOB is so yummy! On tv and in person! He came to our city for the grand opening of our fitness centre.

And he was talking about how he liked the running track, and I was ready to yell to him, come run with me :)

Glad you had a great day :hugs: We all definitely need to stay positive and stress free :thumbup:

I'm CD31 and now peeing pn both OPK and pregnancy tests.... am I the only one?
Getting negatives for both! lol.... no idea if I even ovulated or will but later..
In a way i now wish the AF will show so I can start a new cycle (and so it means this one will not be 9 weeks long!)
Trying Soy Isoflavone next cycle!

Yup, that's me too:) I hope AF shows too! I had some brownish discharge today though:thumbup: So hopefully that is the :witch: If it is AF that means my cycle WAS 31 days but bad thing is that it was anovulatory, which means no egg :nope:
I'm sticking with the Vitex for a little longer, let me know how the SI works for you :flower:

Ugh! I'm so confused! I thought AF was coming but I took an OPK and it came out positive, test line quite darker than the control line. :shrug:
Maybe it's ovulation spotting I'm experiencing? Guess I'll know for sure if my temps go up.

Have you done an HPT too?!!!! Opk can pick up pregnancy too!!!!

I did April 1st and it was :bfn: But I havent since then. I don't think I am though, temps haven't gone up and no symptoms. This guessing game is getting to be tiresome. I guess I need to be patient. Glad im charting, otherwise I'd be totally clueless!
I'll POAS tomorrow morn. Just in case ;)

I did one on april 1st and 4th, nothing yet:( CD 82. Had a spot yesterday, but I htink that was due to my womens exam.

I did one on april 1st and 4th, nothing yet:( CD 82. Had a spot yesterday, but I htink that was due to my womens exam.

I hope your women's exam went good. Fxxd that everything is normal.:hugs:

I have more spotting today, more pinkish. It doesn't seem like AF...
O spotting is only suppost to last a couple days, so Ill wait n see what's happening tomorrow. OPK was negative today. I hope my temps continue to go up so I can stop guessing at what's happening! :wacko:

Everything was normal from her perspective. She just said I was a little reddish o nthe cervix. Could be from sex, or an infection.

She also said that as a girl if you wipe from back to front is bad, can cause for infections.

You are supposed to wipe from front to back.

And according pregnology, entering a 41 cycle day, luteal 14 with 7 days AF, LMP Jan 14th, it is estimating AF tomorrow! So if I don't some tiem this week, or after April 11th, which is my result day for blood tests and from my exam I have to resort to BC :( or I might try Metformin.

I dontthink it will happen tomorrow :( becuase I asked the nurse if there was any signs of AF and she said no.

I'm glad everything looked normal! :thumbup:

I'm going to start taking FertilAid, and see how that works. I bought 2 months worth. Man I hope it helps!

I guess i'm on a new cycle. What I thought was O spotting has ended up looking like a light period, on day 3 of spotting/bleeding. FF put me on a new cycle. I REALLY hope I O this time!!!![-o<

Im going to start BC very soon, after my blood test results. :(. I need to get the Flo back

I looked at my test sheet of what Im getting tested for and I have DHEAS, Prolactin and quant Hcg.

Looked up DHEAS:

DHEAS level is useful as a marker of the function of the adrenal gland.

So pretty much the Endocrine system ?

In women, overproduction of DHEAS can cause menstruation to stop and lead to development of male characteristics.

Elevated DHEAS is also linked to polycystic ovary syndrome.

Also prolactin:

Increased prolactin levels can cause problems with fertility. Infertility is the inability to become pregnant after one year of unprotected intercourse.

Menstrual periods can be absent or irregular due to high prolactin levels.

The normal prolactin level in a non-pregnant woman is below 25 ng/mL or 25 mcg/L.

Some causes of high prolactin levels are a pituitary gland tumor, pregnancy, kidney disease, hypothyroidism or liver disease. The cause can also be unknown.

High Prolactin Levels in Women

If you are a woman, a prolactin level high enough to interfere with normal function of the ovaries will produce symptoms. These symptoms include abnormal menstrual cycles and disappearance of the menstrual cycle altogether, which can result in an inability to become pregnant when desired. You may notice abnormal and increased hair growth on your body and face. You may also experience symptoms of menopause, including abnormal vaginal dryness that interferes with intercourse, as well as a loss of interest in sex. You may experience milky discharge from your nipples similar to that of a woman who is breastfeeding. And over time, hyperprolactinemia may lead to bone weakness known as osteoporosis.

hCG: Pregnancy Test

I looked at my test sheet of what Im getting tested for and I have DHEAS, Prolactin and quant Hcg.

Looked up DHEAS:

DHEAS level is useful as a marker of the function of the adrenal gland.

So pretty much the Endocrine system ?

In women, overproduction of DHEAS can cause menstruation to stop and lead to development of male characteristics.

Elevated DHEAS is also linked to polycystic ovary syndrome.

Also prolactin:

Increased prolactin levels can cause problems with fertility. Infertility is the inability to become pregnant after one year of unprotected intercourse.

Menstrual periods can be absent or irregular due to high prolactin levels.

The normal prolactin level in a non-pregnant woman is below 25 ng/mL or 25 mcg/L.

Some causes of high prolactin levels are a pituitary gland tumor, pregnancy, kidney disease, hypothyroidism or liver disease. The cause can also be unknown.

High Prolactin Levels in Women

If you are a woman, a prolactin level high enough to interfere with normal function of the ovaries will produce symptoms. These symptoms include abnormal menstrual cycles and disappearance of the menstrual cycle altogether, which can result in an inability to become pregnant when desired. You may notice abnormal and increased hair growth on your body and face. You may also experience symptoms of menopause, including abnormal vaginal dryness that interferes with intercourse, as well as a loss of interest in sex. You may experience milky discharge from your nipples similar to that of a woman who is breastfeeding. And over time, hyperprolactinemia may lead to bone weakness known as osteoporosis.

hCG: Pregnancy Test

You tested positive for these?
I hope BC helps get your cycles back in check.
If that doesn't do the trick for you after coming off BC. When youre ready to try again, check out FertilAid reviews, they sound pretty amazing.
:hugs:

No, I tested for those yesterday, I get my resukts on Monday :)

Hya ladies.... I am not going to re-write it all... this is the entry to my journal today... any suggestions?
"OK I am CD40.... no sign whatsoever of AF coming.... breast still ready to burst.
Not had sex for 2 weeks (i know we should keep BD but it's almost like if we do and my period don't come for another 2 months, I will constantly think I might be pregnant and I should not do the gardening, or pet the cat or drink a glass of wine and it's driving me nuts because I am not pregnant!)
So peed on a digital this morning... I AM DEFINITELY NOT PREGNANT....and i am £6 poorer!
I know it sounds stupid because at the end of the day there is plenty of women with normal cycle that still don't get pregnant but I read about everybody going mad about the limbo of waiting for their O or during their 2ww... I have none of that.... I am in CONSTANT limbo.... and as far as I know right now... I am probably completely infertile.... I doubt I even ovulated this cycle.... I might never have a child and I am starting to hate everyone here that complains about not being able to conceive the second one, are waiting for O (but know it will be there in a few days) and are going nuts because they are in the 2ww (but they know at least when their AF is due!!!).....
It is sad... and sorry to all these women reading me today... I don't really hate you... it's just desperation of not having any of that to complain about!
I don't know what to do.... I can't possibly wait another month for AF ... I can't even feel like we are doing something to get pregnant... we are just wasting our time....
I decided this morning to start soy... 40mg... for 5 days.... maybe it will spark up a late ovulation and send the witch my way so I can start over again....or it will mess up things even more!
I think I will call my GP today as this is really doing my head in now... she was almost ready to offer me clomid last time... maybe I should just go for it...
Any remedy to get your periods, ladies???"

:hugs: Hi hun, I know it is SO frustrating!
I had a thought, about how long has your breasts been sore? Mine get pretty sore and bigger after I O right up until I get AF. So the thought is, if you think they've been sore for less than 14 days then maybe AF is right around the corner?

Have you checked out the fertilAid reviews? I'm going to start taking that tomorrow, and see what happens. It's gotten great reviews on doing a good job at regulating cycles AND helping to get women pregnant!!
I know your probably sick of hearing this but, try to stay positive it really will help. :winkwink:

:dust:

Update: Everything all normal. Which is good news. Bads news no AF yet, I had spotted 3 days ago with a bit of cramps. Nothing since. This week AF should show up hopefully.

Doc wants to put me on bCP, but I refuse. Going to wait until my ultra sound in June. While Im waiting Im going to continue temping. And next time I think ovulation will occur i will try OPK's.

Still using preseed, doing everything normal. But no medication until my ultrasound. If I need to have medication then so be it.

CD 91! :(

Update: Everything all normal. Which is good news. Bads news no AF yet, I had spotted 3 days ago with a bit of cramps. Nothing since. This week AF should show up hopefully.

Doc wants to put me on bCP, but I refuse. Going to wait until my ultra sound in June. While Im waiting Im going to continue temping. And next time I think ovulation will occur i will try OPK's.

Still using preseed, doing everything normal. But no medication until my ultrasound. If I need to have medication then so be it.

CD 91! :(

Hi SKP, glad to hear everything is normal! I can't remember, have you tried vitex? I think it really helped me. Im all done with the tincture and starting tomorrow I'm switching to FertilAid, which also has vitex in it. I had a regular length cycle last time, BUT I didn't actually O :(
Im thinking my body is adjusting keeping my fingers crossed!

No I havent tried anything yet. I am waiting on my ultrasound first.

No I havent tried anything yet. I am waiting on my ultrasound first.

I don't think it would hurt, even if there was something up, to drink a cup of Raspberry leaf tea a day or maybe vitex tea? June is a long wait, who knows, maybe the tea will kick things into gear? :shrug:

Possibly, I figured its only june. And I have a huge feeling it wil lhappen soon.

Any news? None for me sadly, Still no AF Day 101! Good news, I got a result on an OPK, for the past couple days, not dark yet. Today was my next suspected ovulation so I will test once I do my 2 hour hold lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->