Anyone else have long cycles, and want to join me on the long wait for O?

Any news? None for me sadly, Still no AF Day 101! Good news, I got a result on an OPK, for the past couple days, not dark yet. Today was my next suspected ovulation so I will test once I do my 2 hour hold lol.

Well have a crazy charting moment. I O'd but past two temps. have been super low, and I have brown discharge today. :wacko: I hope it's implantation dip and spotting and i'm not having a short LP!

Hope you O soon!:hugs: I highly reccomend Vitex if you aren't doing Soy.

FF took away my cross hairs:cry: not sure if I ovulated at all now:shrug:
I had the flu for a couple of days so that may of messed up my temps. I wish I had kept using OPKs. Oh well. I hope the fertilAid fixes mycycles soon cuz this sucks.

Hi,

i'm new to this, I came off birth control in November after 10plus years on it. My first cycle was 30 days, followed by 35 days and the past 2 have been 48 days!!!!!

I've started charting my BBT this month so fingers crossed i'll see a rise in temp and then hopefully this will help determine when/if I ovulate!

Does anyone know if I can start taking Agnus Cactus now, or if you can recommend anything else?

Thanks in advance. x

Hi,

i'm new to this, I came off birth control in November after 10plus years on it. My first cycle was 30 days, followed by 35 days and the past 2 have been 48 days!!!!!

I've started charting my BBT this month so fingers crossed i'll see a rise in temp and then hopefully this will help determine when/if I ovulate!

Does anyone know if I can start taking Agnus Cactus now, or if you can recommend anything else?

Thanks in advance. x

Hi Els:flower: you can start taking agnus castus at anytime. The only time they say not to take it is during menstration. Charting definitely helps:thumbup:
I started taking fertilaid and waiting hoping that it helps. Fertilaid has agnus castus in it among other herbs for fertility. My last cycle was 30 days but I didn't ovulate so hoping my body is just regulating.
Red raspberry leaf tea is good, red clover blossoms are good too as a tea.
Hope this helps:)

:dust:

Hi ladies, I'm CD108 today, and possibly will be 3DPO. Once I go to bed and wake up, if my temp is high, FF will give me crosshairs.

I went to the dr, had labs, was told I was ovulating normally about two weeks ago. This past week, I started 2 capsules red raspberry tea leaves and 3 vitex and I got a pos opk and my temps seem to confirm O.

My BD schedule wasn't great but FX I manage to get a BFP this cycle...I just wanted to post and let you know my *possible* success with those capsules.

GL all, I will continue to follow your stories and post my own!

Hi ceb:flower:
I hope you Od! Fx for you. I'm still waiting on O or AF.
I'm taking fertilaid which has raspberry leaf and vitex in it. I'm hoping it works!

Nothing yet for me, cd 112 or 13. Just a spot today and cramps and pinkish cm.

OR you could be ovulating! Do you have any OPKs? :sex: just in case:winkwink:

Around April 20 was my last slight poss OPK

I hadnt had AF since Jan. My past history is that I was a typical 26, day, 1 week af's. Thtas all I knew.

Got married in August 2010. Started TTC since then. Had AF in October, then in December, then Jan 14th. October and december were normal 1 week, light tho.

My Jan was only 4 days extremly light. It is now May 9th, still no sign

Starting from May 5th, temps been normal. But been having hot flushes, spotting (1 spot each day for 3 days) along with pink cm all week, even now.
Temp today dropped .4.

Today I am having excessive bowel movements along with a lot of cramping and have no desire to eat.

The past week I been exhausted. Even having a full nights sleep eevry night I manged to nap 4 times. I am NOT a napper.

Been doing countless opk's and blood tests for the past 9 months. Last pregnancy test was 2 days ago with an internet cheapie. Last blood test was April 11th. April 10th was one of my predicted AF days.

May 6th was another predicted AF days. Do you think the spotting and pink cm was actually a period?

Had a slight poss opk on 20th of April. Had one on Jan 6th as well. And December 18th. 6th and 18th were done with the early ovulation sticks at the drugstore. The 20th of april one was with an internet cheapie.

Ever since August I always had abundant cm, been bding quite regularly, using opk's, using preeseed, different positions.

Seen the doctor many times. Been tested for

DHEAS
Preg
Prolactin
lactose intolerance

Now scheduled for ultra sound next month.

And ps note, my last expected af i had the same spotting symtoms as well.

Is it possible this whole time I am getting somewhat of a period?

Around April 20 was my last slight poss OPK

I hadnt had AF since Jan. My past history is that I was a typical 26, day, 1 week af's. Thtas all I knew.

Got married in August 2010. Started TTC since then. Had AF in October, then in December, then Jan 14th. October and december were normal 1 week, light tho.

My Jan was only 4 days extremly light. It is now May 9th, still no sign

Starting from May 5th, temps been normal. But been having hot flushes, spotting (1 spot each day for 3 days) along with pink cm all week, even now.
Temp today dropped .4.

Today I am having excessive bowel movements along with a lot of cramping and have no desire to eat.

The past week I been exhausted. Even having a full nights sleep eevry night I manged to nap 4 times. I am NOT a napper.

Been doing countless opk's and blood tests for the past 9 months. Last pregnancy test was 2 days ago with an internet cheapie. Last blood test was April 11th. April 10th was one of my predicted AF days.

May 6th was another predicted AF days. Do you think the spotting and pink cm was actually a period?

Had a slight poss opk on 20th of April. Had one on Jan 6th as well. And December 18th. 6th and 18th were done with the early ovulation sticks at the drugstore. The 20th of april one was with an internet cheapie.

Ever since August I always had abundant cm, been bding quite regularly, using opk's, using preeseed, different positions.

Seen the doctor many times. Been tested for

DHEAS
Preg
Prolactin
lactose intolerance

Now scheduled for ultra sound next month.

And ps note, my last expected af i had the same spotting symtoms as well.

Is it possible this whole time I am getting somewhat of a period?

Ya know I think that may be what's happening, the dates match up. If you Od around April 20th then you would have AF 14 days later. I haven't gotten a chance to research causes of light periods on Internet yet but Im going to. It's a good question that i want to know the answer to:thumbup:
O
If all your tests have come back normal. I don't think it would be a bad thing to start taking red raspberry leaf, it's mild herb that works wonders:thumbup:

I'll let you know what I find online:)

So from May 6th, to Present,

I have efery sign of AF, the cramping, the bloating, hot flushes, tiredness. BUT only spotted all week. Every now again when using the bathroom, on the tissue is a streak. Sometimes really pink, and this morning was red.

So I think its safe to say I had AF. But only enough all week to not even soak one pad.
MLP was supposed to be on Jan 22nd, from my Dec af. But I started a week early. So technically I was supposed to start again a week early, but Im a week late,; on my schedualed time for the second week of May.

I did a pink hpt on May 10th, NEG. I had the poss opk on around the 20th, so something must be right. Just had a really really really light AF. Some days were just browning.

So from May 6th, to Present,

I have efery sign of AF, the cramping, the bloating, hot flushes, tiredness. BUT only spotted all week. Every now again when using the bathroom, on the tissue is a streak. Sometimes really pink, and this morning was red.

So I think its safe to say I had AF. But only enough all week to not even soak one pad.
MLP was supposed to be on Jan 22nd, from my Dec af. But I started a week early. So technically I was supposed to start again a week early, but Im a week late,; on my schedualed time for the second week of May.

I did a pink hpt on May 10th, NEG. I had the poss opk on around the 20th, so something must be right. Just had a really really really light AF. Some days were just browning.

That makes sense to me, some women have light periods.
Did the doc say that you are Oing? Sometimes an anovulatory cycle can cause light periods. Maybe your body is gearing up each time but not releasing an egg?
Charting would be able to tell you if you are for sure Oing because your temps will go up at least .4 after your body releases an egg. My last cycle I had an annovulatory cycle and I had a really light period. And had a positive OPK too.:shrug:
I think Im going to see a fertility doctor soon.

Yeah I been temping, but quit. I will start once this what ever is happeningto be done with.

Its May 16th now, been spotting since the 6th. Yesterday it was not spotting but moved to the lighter stage. Now today nothing. Just bad cramps.

Hi ladies!

I had irregular cycles 10 years ago (no AF for 18 months), BC appeared to help and fell pregnant 3rd cycle after stopping the pill.

After lo my cycles have ranged from 50-62 days, I'm currently on cd62. I began vitex this cycle after couple of weeks but became concerned when I started getting sore boobs, nausea and light headed - so I stopped but really want to take them again not sure if 1000mg is too high?

Hoping to start TTC shortly but want some understanding of my cycles before we start. I've also got a high BMI so currently trying to lose weight to see if that helps to improve shortening and regulating. I'm now taking Evening primrose oil and a multivitamin.

I hate the fact I'm constantly wondering what is my body doing..... And feel like none of my friends or family appreciate how frustrating it can be.

Would be nice to get to know people in the same situation as myself.

Hi ladies!

I had irregular cycles 10 years ago (no AF for 18 months), BC appeared to help and fell pregnant 3rd cycle after stopping the pill.

After lo my cycles have ranged from 50-62 days, I'm currently on cd62. I began vitex this cycle after couple of weeks but became concerned when I started getting sore boobs, nausea and light headed - so I stopped but really want to take them again not sure if 1000mg is too high?

Hoping to start TTC shortly but want some understanding of my cycles before we start. I've also got a high BMI so currently trying to lose weight to see if that helps to improve shortening and regulating. I'm now taking Evening primrose oil and a multivitamin.

I hate the fact I'm constantly wondering what is my body doing..... And feel like none of my friends or family appreciate how frustrating it can be.

Would be nice to get to know people in the same situation as myself.

Hi Jellycat:flower:

It is very frustrating to have wacky cycles! I'm on CD 44 and I dont know what's up.

My longest cycle since I've been charting was 42 days. Cycle before that was 62 days.

I've always had irregular cycles. Last year I got pregnant without trying. We were NTNP. I had a mc at 5 weeks. After that I cont. to take prenatal vit. Started drinking red raspberry leaf tea, which I really think helped. I started taking vitex in tincture form, 60 drops a day. I didn't have any symptoms. But I then switched to fertilaid which I'm doing now (it has vitex in it too) and hopefully will start making an improvement soon.

I've read reviews of fertilaid working quickly in regulating cycles, that's why I started taking it. My next step may be to go to the doctors to get blood work done, I'm getting impatient:winkwink:
Let me know if you have any other questions:)

Nothing chnaged for me, just still have spotting, and smears. Plus cramping. I havent stopped cramping since the beginning of May. I dont know what in the world is going on.
The cramping at first was dullish, now for the past 4 days been alot worse.

Nothing chnaged for me, just still have spotting, and smears. Plus cramping. I havent stopped cramping since the beginning of May. I dont know what in the world is going on.
The cramping at first was dullish, now for the past 4 days been alot worse.

Hi SKP, sorry things are still wacky with your cycle. It sounds like something may be wrong. Maybe getting checked out again would insure that you don't have cysts on your ovaries, I think that can cause spotting and cramping. That would explain why you might not be Oing too?:shrug:

I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Hi Tallmom2be

It is difficult not trying to get impatient or constantly think about your cycles. I'm due a smear test and keep saying wait until AF then I'll book .... At this rate I won't be getting it done anytime soon.

I didn't realise raspberry leaf tea could help with regulation I've still got some in my cupboard. I've heard of fertilaid but haven't known anyone try it, hope it starts working for you.

Think I'll start taking the vitex again and perservere a little bit longer with it. I was convinced I was getting AF early because of the PMT. I'd really like to go to the doctors to see if they could help but don't think they will be too bothered ?? I'm also assuming they will just tell me to lose weight.

What are you doing to chart ? Are you just taking your morning temp?

Sorry about your m/c

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->