Anyone else have trouble drinking enough water?

At first I had a huge problem with this, water always tasted really gross. One day I had my water ice cold and it was amazing! I have a huge water bottle that I constantly fill up with water that I keep in the frigde and ice cubes. Once I drink it all, I fill it right back up!! I'm constantly thirsty also :flow:

No not yet, I wanna try it Leah I just havent had the chance to go the grociery store and walk around that long!

Just thought I'd add that any liquid that is not carbonated and caffeine free counts as your daily waters :thumbup: So if you drink a glass of OJ with breakfast, that counts. Or de caf coffee, that counts too :)

Also try and eat very watery fruits, like watermelon. That will up your water intake too and be in food version!

Thanks for the info! I especially love the watermelon idea. Watermelon is very watery! There was a long thread last night about a lot of us ladies craving watermelon, too! :haha:

Ladies with GD should be careful of over doing it with the juices & fruit though! Too much at a time will make your sugars spike :flower:

Yeah def dont replace your water with juice, but it's good to know my daily glass of oj counts towards my water in take. :)

Thats what i did!!
i got flavored packets and got flavored water

What i found is that if u start drinking a little bit more water every day u'll want to drink more water..i dunno if thats just me.. but i have to drink 8 glasses of water a day for my 3D ultrasound coming up and at first i culdnt even get to 4 glasses a day..and now im drinking 8 glasses coz i just kept at it.. the only downfall is u gotta pee like every 2 seconds! lol goodluck.

Lol that is true, peeing ever 2 mins sucks but at least your body is good to goooo! Thanks ladies :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->