• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else in 2WW right after m/c before af?

Hehe! Yeah, same as us I o'd on the 12th and last bd was 11th! I can deffo deffo see your lines! I'm gonna say congratulations! x x x

Pink!!!!!- Wohoo :xmas8: I can def see them!!!! I hope this is the start for your bfp!!! I used the same tests as you!!! Complete junk, they havent worked well for me.! lol :)
Do you plan on getting an frer?

Jasmine-Hopefully your bfp is just taking a lil longer this time! Its weird you had the pink showing underneath. Really hope you get a bfp :dust:

afm. 12dpo today. I took a test before bed and got a bfn.
Then this morning i took a test, and saw a faint faint faint faint faint faint line after the 5min were up as instructed. I really do not like these tests!....lol They are not clear one way or the other and sometimes show up a few min. after 5min.

I cant wait to get frers today to finally have closure one way or the other! I will take a test as soon as we get home!! i will let you guys know!!

They are rubbish tests I agree. I'm going to do another on Christmas Eve and then do a frer after Christmas.

I told myself that if the test I did this morning was negative then it was going to be my last for this cycle, and I would just enjoy Christmas and have a few drinks. I'm still not convinced that I could be pregnant though, I don't feel it at all, usually I just have a feeling that i am. Don't think I'm going to get excited just yet. OH is a bit weary of it after the MC and also because he is quite traumatised after the birth of our son, he finds it difficult to get excited about it.

Jasmine, I agree with ArmyWife, maybe it's just taking a while longer this time? My lines are only very faint.

Well I hope you both get the positives you're looking for!

I tried an ultra sensitive cheapie this morning and got a BFN. Still early though, only 9 DPO... and I didn't get a positive till 12 DPO last time.

A TON of symptoms right now though, swollen breasts, kinda emotional, increased cm and light cramping and frequent urination. It could all be the beginning of AF I guess (don't generally have PMS symptoms though aside from craving chocolate) but I also had a really vivid dream last night. Which is usually unique to when I am pregnant.

Fingers crossed.

Hi ladies!! finally got my frers today and finally got my official :bfp: within 30sec!!!!!! those other tests took 10min to show anything!!! I am soo happy right now i could cry :xmas8: been exactly one month since my m/c ended.

I hope we get more bfps out of this group, we need it!! fx:dust:

Attachments

• IMG_1180.jpg
    IMG_1180.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 5
Official congratulations ArmyWife!!! Love your new ticker! Hopefully some more of us will be joining you soon.
So so happy for you :)

Well I hope you both get the positives you're looking for!

I tried an ultra sensitive cheapie this morning and got a BFN. Still early though, only 9 DPO... and I didn't get a positive till 12 DPO last time.

A TON of symptoms right now though, swollen breasts, kinda emotional, increased cm and light cramping and frequent urination. It could all be the beginning of AF I guess (don't generally have PMS symptoms though aside from craving chocolate) but I also had a really vivid dream last night. Which is usually unique to when I am pregnant.

Fingers crossed.

symptoms sound good:thumbup: i had the vivid dreams too, and emotional...way emotional lol.
Hope you get a bfp! fx'd!

i cant wait for you to test again pink!!!! i am feeling confident you are pregnant!! Those are the exact same tests as I used, and look the exact same as my result. fx'd!! :dust::dust:

I took another test tonight and there was a line again. I only have one left now :dohh: Im going to get a frer tomorrow or Monday. Ive not really had any symptoms other than sore boobs last weekend. I never really had any last time either, or with LO

I took another test tonight and there was a line again. I only have one left now :dohh: Im going to get a frer tomorrow or Monday. Ive not really had any symptoms other than sore boobs last weekend. I never really had any last time either, or with LO

Oooo yahh:happydance::happydance::happydance: I really really really hope you are!!! I would love to be bump buddies!!! :friends:

Congrats Armywife and good luck Pink, I'm so happy for you guys! I'll keep you updated with me am gonna be a poas addict the next few days, hehe x x x

Hello, just updating! I had two extremely ridiculously faint lines, one last night and one this morning! Not sure if I'm going mad or what though! OH pointed them out though! Wouldn't show up on a camera I don't think, I think they're probably evaps, I'm just gonna have to wait it out! Grrr, getting annoyed now, just want to enjoy Christmas! x x

Oooooo wish we could see!! I thought mine were evaps too since they only show after 10-20min...

Oooooo wish we could see!! I thought mine were evaps too since they only show after 10-20min...

Okay, this is one of them, the tweaked version, can't really see it on the original but I'll put it up anyway! Can you see lines? x x

Attachments

• DSCF2255.jpg
    DSCF2255.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 9

Okay, here is the untweaked version, can you see anything at all?x x x

Attachments

• apre.jpg
    apre.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 8
i can see it on both!!!! those look like the same tests i used too!!

Really? Can you see that the line has any pink in it at all on my test? Otherwise it could just be an evap! I'm 11dpo today, am hoping I get another one of these or stronger tomorrow x x x

I cant tell if it has color, but mine i couldnt tell either. It was so faint on mine that sometimes it looked gray, sometimes maybe pink :shrug:

Are you going to take an frer soon too?

Mine is below, so faint, i couldnt tell either, Looks so similar to yours!!!

Attachments

• Untitled1221.jpg
    Untitled1221.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member