• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else in 2WW right after m/c before af?

Yep bodies aren't cooperating. The spotting I had last night is gone. I have no idea what's happening, lol. Oh and I got another BFN. I got my first BFP this time last cycle.

Hi ladies! Can I join? I miscarried November 11th... By November 15th my HCG was 0. I had only known I was pregnant for four days. I have no idea when I "o" but I have all the same symptoms that I had last month when I found out I was pregnant. Big blue veins on my bb's, pulling/stretching pain in stomach, fatigue, and I seem to cry at everything... But all I have gotten are BFN... I should get AF today... No sign yet...

Hi ladies! Can I join? I miscarried November 11th... By November 15th my HCG was 0. I had only known I was pregnant for four days. I have no idea when I "o" but I have all the same symptoms that I had last month when I found out I was pregnant. Big blue veins on my bb's, pulling/stretching pain in stomach, fatigue, and I seem to cry at everything... But all I have gotten are BFN... I should get AF today... No sign yet...

Welcome:flower:
Your Af may be a bit off because of the m/c. I also found out i was miscarrying only a week after my bfp.

If I hadn't been using OPK's this cycle , I would have never known I ovulated a week later than normal! So My period is pushed back another week because of late ovulation.

So since you have no idea when you O'd , You could be pushed back a week too! So dont give up yet!!!:hugs:
I always O like clockwork on cd14 of a 28 day cycle. So me O'ing a week late was a surprise!

Keep us posted!!

I also m/c on Nov 12 a week after I found out I was pregnant. I'm feeling similar to how I did when I was pregnant before but still have a BFN. I could have ovulated late but I have had my normal higher temperatures so I don't think that's the case with me. Good luck to you Carrybear!

Thanks RedWylder :) I am not sure what is going on but I decided I would test every other day until I get a positive or AF... I think I should buy stock in HPT's.

Armywife1984... Thanks :) I'm trying to stay positive and see what happens. Would be awesome to get a BFP right before Christmas...

My tests have arrived. Don't think I will test today though. The post man was late so I have already gone to the toilet twice so won't be very concentrated. :-(

3dpo here, and last night was so rough. Every position i laid in was sooo uncomfortable. My sides where my ovaries are would just throb and i would cramp.

Feeling better this morning. Just pinches here and there.

Excited for you to test pinkemily!!! I am trying to hold off until at least 8dpo, so next tuesday!

I ended up testing just after I last posted and It was negative. Will test again tomorrow but I'm not expecting a positive. I'll try and find the thermometer tonight and start temping. It only just occurred to me that maybe the spotting I had was a period? Wish my body was easier to understand.
That's good about the pains! Fingers crossed its definitely ovulation

I was sure I was pregnant and that I'd finally get that BFP today but nope. Witch isn't here either and at this point I just wish my body would decide one way or another. Although Im sort of hoping for a negative because at this point I feel like if I am pregnant, my hormones must be off to not be reading on the pee stick. I could have miscalculated my O date or maybe the miscarriage is still doing funny things to my body. I really don't know and I'm just frustrated. End Rant.

@Armywife- I hope you do ok with that wait! I tested on 4dpo. lol

@pink- I completely understand and feel for you.

I ended up testing just after I last posted and It was negative. Will test again tomorrow but I'm not expecting a positive. I'll try and find the thermometer tonight and start temping. It only just occurred to me that maybe the spotting I had was a period? Wish my body was easier to understand.
That's good about the pains! Fingers crossed its definitely ovulation

That would of been a really really short period. Maybe everything has been a lil off and you coulda been o'ing instead therefore the bfn would make sense cause it would be too early to test? Hopefully! :thumbup:

I try and remember that even if Af shows up , it ain't so bad.
Now at least my cycles can get back on track and I can dtd around the right time since I know when to expect O.

***** We will get bfp's! If not now soon! We are extra fertile ladies!!!!!!!!!! :sex::thumbup:

I was sure I was pregnant and that I'd finally get that BFP today but nope. Witch isn't here either and at this point I just wish my body would decide one way or another. Although Im sort of hoping for a negative because at this point I feel like if I am pregnant, my hormones must be off to not be reading on the pee stick. I could have miscalculated my O date or maybe the miscarriage is still doing funny things to my body. I really don't know and I'm just frustrated. End Rant.

@Armywife- I hope you do ok with that wait! I tested on 4dpo. lol

@pink- I completely understand and feel for you.

I relate to you 100 percent!! Since m/c my body has been waaaayyyyy off. I o'd much later than i thought. hopefully you did too!

I had another bfn this morning. I just want af to hurry up now, its supposed to be due this weekend. The days seem to be really dragging. Its a month tomorrow since i miscarried :'(

sorry pinkemily, :hugs: How long have you guys been trying before the m/c?
I know what you mean, its like come on af or come on bfp, So you can start focusing on the next cycle.

4dpo today and last night was another miserable night. I couldn't sleep past 4am. I woke up not tired. And also I cant seem to get comfortable when i sleep. Something on my right side throbs whenever i lay down on my sides :shrug: Hoping its a corpus cyst.

We hadnt been trying, we were going to try after our wedding (18th November) but decided to put it on hold. You don't realise you want something so much until its taken away :-( I'm missing OH tonight too, it's his first time workin nights in nearly 2 months.
This has been our first month trying, LO was conceived NTNP, I was in the middle of my final ever assignment at university and totally flunked my last exam because I was so exhausted. I was just over 5 weeks when I found out. I've never known how tough it actually is to ttc until now and im only one month in! I would NTNP again but if we don't get a bfp before march then we are putting it on hold until the summer, we don't want another winter baby, sounds selfish but LOs birthday is just after Christmas and nobody gives a monkeys about it :-(

I had the same last week armywife, I couldn't get comfortable and struggled to get to sleep. It's a little better this week. Not long til you test again!

How are you doing Redwylder?

Im hanging in there. It was a pretty miserable day but I'm feeling slightly better now that I've had some time to cry and be angry.

Sorry Pink! I know how you feel too! 4 weeks from tonight I found out I was going to miscarry. I miscarried 4 weeks ago Sunday. Do you know when you ovulated?? Are you sure AF is coming this weekend?? I ovulated 17 days after my miscarriage so things could be pushed back for you too. AF is due next wednesday for me assuming I have a 14 day LP.

Glad you are feeling better Red! Hang in there!

9DPO today and still not much going on. A few small twinges and cramps here and there, but nothing to distinguish if it is different from AF approaching or implantation. One thing I had happen to me that I thought was weird was I sneezed a ton with my last pregnancy, like 2-3 times a day. I had a sneezing fit the other night and hoped it was pregnancy sneezing. I have switched taking my OPKs from night to morning to see if I get a positive from hCG....sneaky way of estimating a BFP. I have 5 left so I will take those and when I run out I will be 15DPO and by then I should know if AF is coming or not. HOPEFULLY NOT!!!

Good luck ladies!

Hang in there red, I find crying always helps and acts like a release.

Bbanner: I have no idea when I ovulated, I'm just going off my previous cycles. We've pretty much bd'd most of this month except for 4 days last week, it will be just my luck that I ovulated then! I hope the sneezing is a good sign for you :) we need some bfps in here

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->