Anyone else just generally bleugh and annoyed?

K tweaked it and not seeing anything, but keep the tests coming!

Attachments

• IMG1_Tweaked.jpg
    IMG1_Tweaked.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 6
Ohhh that's so cool! Thxs chick!! Yeah so white lol. How are u doing??

Np, tried a few different tweaks but wasn't pulling anything. I'd be super shocked tho, to see anything at 7 DPO. There is plenntttyy of time left to get something!

Doing well, 1 DPO and just hoping we caught eggy this cycle! Planning to start testing @ 6 DPO again :blush:

That's so exciting!! Tww is going to fly...it's crazy when we think of how many factors need to line up just right for a bfp. Dh and I Dtd literally an hour before ovulation ... So crazy if it didn't happen...

Do u see this silly Evap? Why do Ic's do that :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 17
I see a tiny tiny something where I put the mark--is that what you meant?

And ALL my BFPs started out as what I thought were evaps, so it is not a bad thing at all, and this may not be an evap... :)

Are you feeling pregnant at all?

Attachments

• IMG1_Tweaked.jpg
    IMG1_Tweaked.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 16
Yup that's it! U got it! Thxs for tweaking. I took a frer 5 days sooner after I drank 1.5 Litres of water bc I went spinning and it was bfn,Totally not a thing. It was a 5day sooner and my af is due in 6 days... I feel exhausted and cranky but otherwise nothing

Haha, awesome! Hopefully there will be something interesting worth stalking! Had a CP last cycle so trying to temper my expectations this cycle. I bled/spotted for 12 days, so I think things might be a bit out of whack, so I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't happen this cycle. Plus we only BD once in my FF fertile window--the day before Ov :/

girls have ye ever seen a frer like this? Theres a 2nd line and its def pink but miles from where it should be-not even in window! The drama....
Laila: all my bfps started as evaps or so i thought!
Wants a little1:got my bloods back and progesterone was 31.

And what the hell is the weird circle-i could see a white indent circle before i even peed....

Attachments

• 20150918_231031.jpg
    20150918_231031.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 9
sdc great progesterone! Regarding the FRER, just looks like a bad test with the ring part, but that line could be valid even though it's in the wrong place. Do you have another one to take?

sdc great progesterone! Regarding the FRER, just looks like a bad test with the ring part, but that line could be valid even though it's in the wrong place. Do you have another one to take?

I have 1 more (from same box it was a 2pk-hopefully not the same). Its almost midnight and iv been drinking loads all evening so trying to hold out til the morn. All i have is 1 frer and 1cb digi with weeks indicator-no cheapies!

And what the hell is the weird circle-i could see a white indent circle before i even peed....

Oh wow! That's a great line!!! Retest tomorrow ;) I've never seen that on any of my tests. When I take frer apart it's stark white... Could mean something!!! Can't wait to see your test in am!

I really hope so...this limbo is terrible isnt it, i knoe you're in the same situation!

I see the line on the circle test. Never seen that before.

laila, I would wait two days if you can but no sooner than tomorrow morning

As for the frer, if it is close to the test line it is bfn. I'm not saying you aren't pregnant, but I had that the first month the test came out. I kept seeing a line close to the test line. Sometimes I even got it on picture. As the old tests were removed, I met so many other women who had the same situation. It was heartbreaking. I just don't want you getting your hopes up or their new tests/design. They have really become unreliable.

Fxed for some bfps tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->