Anyone else just generally bleugh and annoyed?

I see the line on the circle test. Never seen that before.

laila, I would wait two days if you can but no sooner than tomorrow morning

As for the frer, if it is close to the test line it is bfn. I'm not saying you aren't pregnant, but I had that the first month the test came out. I kept seeing a line close to the test line. Sometimes I even got it on picture. As the old tests were removed, I met so many other women who had the same situation. It was heartbreaking. I just don't want you getting your hopes up or their new tests/design. They have really become unreliable.

Fxed for some bfps tomorrow
I have been all over countdown to pregnancy site, google images and bnb and cannot find one pic like mine. Roll on the morn....

I wish I had my old pics to show you, but I deleted them from my phone. It was so bad you could clearly see it on the indent. So my new rule with the new frers is that it has to be a clear line, something you don't squint at or question. And even then, I have met two women who got clear as day lines but got bloods back at 0. Same with my indent. I ended up buying pack after pack expecting the line to get darker, but 5 boxes later and two (yes TWO) quantitative blood tests I was definitely not pregnant. I hope tomorrow's test is a bfp for you though!

Bfn on frer this morning! Boo. However the ic has a visible line today. Not trusting it though. 8-9dpo today I'm gonna say I'm out. don't think I'll test again unless af is late.. I get early bfps so I'm sure this cycle is a bust. Sdc sorry you got a bfn too :(

Laila can you post the IC?

With my DS pregnancy, I got a faint line on my ICs two full days before I got anything on a FRER.

Laila can you post the IC?

With my DS pregnancy, I got a faint line on my ICs two full days before I got anything on a FRER.

Really? I was always under the impression that frer was wayyyy more sensitive? I'll post a pic as soon as Dh gets out of the bathroom lol. Thxs for your support ladies this sucks!:coffee:

Wants a little 1: i thought 37 sounded ok but my doc still wants me to start progesterone next cycle and suggested baby aspirin. I then realised that irelabd doesnt measure progesterone in the same units as the US- are you in the US? My score would be 12 there-not the worst but not great.. here im 37- 30 confirms O, roughly 40 needed to sustain preg, optimum levels 60-90. I feel this may explain my miscarriages and am glad i had the test done anyway

Is this indent Evap or what? Frer is bfn.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 17
Laila, I agree. If that is under the time limit I think it's the start of something.

Word of caution about ICs, I get some sort of line on an IC every cycle. DH has gotten a faint line on an IC. So I don't get excited unless the line is progressing. And yes FRER is more sensitive, but for some reason a lot of women have the experience that FRERs go positive long after the ICs--maybe because the ICs tend to have a darker ink color?

Do you want to post your FRER so we can take a look? x

Well I'm not sure when it showed up as I set it down after I saw nothing and then remembered hours later...there was no line at all on yesterday's ic even long after I posted a pic on here...for me though I'm counting it as an indent bc frer is negative and it's never ever failed me. Unless there's clear progression on the Ic's I have zero trust in them. Although I've been testing for a month and never even got an Evap ..

I do see a line on an IC, but the question is whether it was there under the time limit.

I have gotten so excited about IC lines after the time limit only to be heartbroken, which is why I had DH pee on one and he was getting the exact same kind of line that I was getting after the time limit. So that's my new test when I'm wondering if a line is real--I'll have DH POAS and if he gets a line, I wait to get excited until my line is darker

I do see a line on an IC, but the question is whether it was there under the time limit.

I have gotten so excited about IC lines after the time limit only to be heartbroken, which is why I had DH pee on one and he was getting the exact same kind of line that I was getting after the time limit. So that's my new test when I'm wondering if a line is real--I'll have DH POAS and if he gets a line, I wait to get excited until my line is darker

Best reality check iv ever heard of 😃

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->