Anyone else just got a BFP?

Ohh Silas you are so in the running for twins!! :haha:

Wrap, yes twin baby wearing, I mean how.. ? Is it even possible to wrap securely enough to go outdoors?? I loved wearing my youngest two, made life soooo much simpler! Tandem feeding I could do, but again.. outdoors? Yikes! :haha: I'd become a hermit! A mad crazy mommy hermit :rofl:

Juicy fat line there Laura, looking fabulous!!

Ps. Silas when I first read your post, I read it as 'can I just have a wine' think I've lost my marbles lol

:rofl: :wine:

Oh my god Laura I am sorry, I can't believe I didn't say how glad I am you've got a nice test now. And what a lovely dark test it is! is the test line darker than control in real life? almost looks it here. Congrats again, you must feel so much calmer. :thumbup:

Could always be identical twins Dan-o, only takes one egg for that :winkwink:

I'm terrified of many aspects of twins :blush: The pregnancy itself (I'm tiny), tandem breastfeeding and babywearing, a double size pile of cloth diaper laundry, everything is kind of scary to be honest and I haven't even considered what it would be once they're like past my toddler's age but for some reason I still want it so bad? lol

My midwives don't do a scan before anatomy scan, so I won't find out for ages. I know tests can't definitively tell me :shrug:

Oh don't worry about it! Yes it looks a shade darker than the control line. I think I'm gonna stop testing there and not get any digis, have already spent a fortune on tests so just gonna stay positive and save my money for baby things! Have told a few family members today, my parents are visiting (they live a ten hour drive away) so wanted to tell them face to face, also told my sister and a close friend. Feels more real now!:happydance:

That's so wonderful!!! You have to feel so relieved! Those positive tests have such a way of providing some comfort :thumbup:

Ps. Silas when I first read your post, I read it as 'can I just have a wine' think I've lost my marbles lol

:rofl: :wine:

That's just some really good thinking under more normal circumstances ;) LOL

I guess we'll see if we made 2. Would be crazy, but a definite blessing.

Morning ladies :flower: hope everyone feeling good today!

Sooo tempted to use my digi, but must resist and wait another day or two or I risk possibly getting 2-3 again! I'll quell my urge with some more cheapie strips I think!

don't do it!!!! Use cheapies!!!!!
My ic is a smidgen darker than the control line, I think I'm pretty much done for testing now xx

I cracked and ordered some digis! I got my first decent line on a FR on thurs i think, so I'm going to count that as 4weeks and take a digi this thurs to see if its 2-3 or 3+ to give me a better idea of how far along i am as lmp is defo out xx

Thanks myheart! Yay for your tests getting super dark now! Managed to resist! Did some strips, they are no different to yeterday really. Definitely reaching max out!

Sounds like a great plan aw!! :flower:

Im currently choking down some breakfast as I feel super dizzy. It's not going down easy tho lol :sick:

I am hardly eating either! Even when im not nauseous ive no appetite, taking pregnacare and hoping that will cover me lol
I hope that some food makes you feel better! Xxxx

Yay for dark lines and resisting!!!!

I go from one extreme either not wanting anything or need to eat everything in sight lol

Looking forward to your digi when u do it aw!

I took ic with fmu today, I'll post later after school run. I've got to deep clean my house today ladies, and I have zero energy. I'm so serious. I feel like every muscle in my body is under protest. And my 1 year old doesn't seem too accommodating today. :(

I have no idea where I'll manage to get this energy...blah.

Sorry your feeling so rubbish! Ive cleaned myroom and got caught up with the washing today, im feelig better for it though, messy house messy mind is def true for me! Lol I hope you find some energy to get stuck in!

Still testing with ics too lol

Yesterdays, todays fmu and todays smu (1pm), i always get a stronger line later on in the day lol x

Attachments

• 20170403_132007.jpg
    20170403_132007.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 20170403_131958.jpg
    20170403_131958.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 4
My heart i just noticed your hb thread in natural parenting (its pretty slow moving in there!) Did you get your hb? I had a homebirth with my 4th and hoping to again x

Silas I'm pretty lethargic too, I feel your pain lol x

Wow lovely IC aw, very dark for a greeen one!

No not gotten hb yet, I want one with this one, which I'm hoping that I will be able to.

Tests are looking fab aw!

Well jealous of you able to have HB's or water! I'm gbs+ so have to have crappy antibiotics through a drip during labour! Well annoying when trying to mobilise, as is the monitor they love applying to my belly in hospital!
My labours have all been precipitous, even my back to back, I'd be the ideal home birth candidate! Still, not worth the risk tho. Dry land kneeling over a hospital bed it is for me lol :haha: (if I make it in time!)

I've being induced 3 times so I doubt I will go naturally though it's nice to dream lol!

Ohh that's a shame. I can sympathise as I had pitocin after pprom with my 3rd, well intense! I ended up with a 1 hr labour and gave birth on my own!

Do you go overdue myheart?

Ahh fingers crossed this is your time!

I didn't have a pool or anything, i gave laboured on ball, did my ironing :dohh: and then gave birth on my back in my bed lol I'd happily do the birthing in the hossie but afterwards it was so much better! Getting in my own (clean) shower and getting out into my own bed with a new duvet and pillows was amazing! And actually getting a sleep not being in a room with other babies and being annoyed for obs lol really hoping to be able to do it again xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->