Anyone else just got a BFP?

That's what I really want, plus I want my kids to be able to see me asap instead of waiting for visiting hours, so I'm really hoping I can.

I've suddenly just started feeling sick, must of eaten to much at lunch ugh

I've managed ladies, despite trying to talk myself out of it this morning. I didn't get laundry sorted one bit, but my bathroom and kitchen are sparkling! :haha: I'll tackle laundry with OH at some point this week, four hands makes it go much faster then just my two.

So today's test is on bottom with FMU. Looks the same to me, so maybe I'll do one in evening and see if it's any different. I am due to have my routine pap this month, so thinking of calling and scheduling that. But just not sure I am ready yet. But I do have a lot of questions as I had a vaginal hemotoma after my last and I'm a little worried about my scar and discomfort as more pressure is applied and as well as chances of it happening again.

Attachments

• 23701D7B-E0DD-42C4-9A28-D96CDD4D90EF.jpg
    23701D7B-E0DD-42C4-9A28-D96CDD4D90EF.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 3
Lovely looking lines!!!
well done for the kitchen and bathroom, I hate doing washing as well, not so much the washing, it's the drying ironing and putting it away I hate.

I'm hoping for a homebirth too :cloud9:

Dan-o, bit delayed but re: twin wearing I've seen pics of both on the front in two hip carries when they're small, then when they develop head/neck control one goes on the back!

Here is today's test and then call me crazy but the other pic is yesterday's test doubled in a photo editor with today's beneath to compare... :fool: :oneofeach:

Attachments

• IMG_4153.jpg
    IMG_4153.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_4157.jpg
    IMG_4157.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 5
Sounds brilliant aw1990. Must be so lovely to have a HB, not to mention way more convenient!

Silas that bottom test looks sooo dark!! Good on you for getting some jobs done, I've been a bit useless today. Hubbys day off as well :haha:

Wrap, sounds complicated!! I will google!

I used a stretchy for a long time with my DS3, as he was late prem (35w) and needed to be on me to regulate his temp and breathing. But I couldnt sit around as I had a 2 and 4 year old to run round after!
I left it on most the time and popped him in and out. It lost its stretch a lot as he grew, so I got a full year of carrying him in one! I reckon two would fit in a stretchy for double kangaroo care initially. I never got on with the woven wraps I tried, but I will give it another go this time. Luckily I still have two boba stretchy wraps and a SSC, but the rest of my stash is long sold :(

What did you carry in?

Great progression aw!

Today my new symptom is itchy boobs lol. Also got a bit of a shock when i stepped on scales this morning, as already gained 3lb. I am already starting out this pregnancy plus sized, anyone else in same boat? I gained 4 stone with my first and i cannot afford to do that again or i will be really huge. So i do need to keep fit and watch what I'm eating this time round.

Ohh it's probably just water Laura, don't know about you but I seem to double from morning to evening :haha:

Yeah I don't think I'll be able to do much sitting either with my toddler about! Were you air drying the wraps? You can restore some of their stretch with a tumble dry

I have a varied little stash with a SSC, a size 6 woven, a size 2 woven (actually a 3XL ring sling), and a rebozo. Hoping to add a buckle onbu with this baby now that they're manufactured and not strictly customs!!!

I tried a hand me down Baby K'tan (which is like a pre-wrapped stretchy) when she was really too big for it to be ideal, and am very much looking forward to using one for the newborn phase this time 'round

Oh and I'm having a digi dilemma! Used last one on saturday and got the blasted "book" error.. Have already spent about £40 on the blighters, do i buy another pack to try and get 2-3 and 3+, possibly stressing myself out if i don't get them?

Na the black one is beyond help, it's now charcoal grey and semi stretchy lol.. still great for wrapping tho. I've got a really stretchy grey one which I would use for newborn. Unless have a girl this time then I'll treat myself to a girly one lol.

Your stash sounds cool! Do you cloth bum as well? I did with my first and semi with#2 but #3 has been shamefully in disposables lol x

Laura phone them and they will send you a new one!

Fingers crossed for a girl for you then, you need a pink flowery wrap after years of grey and black lol!

Yes I use(d) cloth, tried a bit of everything and never expected it but we settled on old style cotton nappies pinned under wool pants

Yay for getting things done!

Im really interested in baby wearing too! Ive had a moby and a ring sling but i never really for on with either, i think i might try a structured carrier this time! X

I never did with my girls tried with my son, couldn't get on with it, had a moby, so really want to give it a proper go this time.

You two might like to look into a local babywearing group, the meet I went to they let me try on lots of different types and helped me perfect my carry with the one I had!

Also about getting in the habit I guess

I think I will do, as this one is our last I really want to give it a go, I've being having a look at some baby items as we literally have nothing, I can not believe the choice there is now!!!

I was the same last time my heart! My older 3 have a different dad and i had got rid of everything, then i met Chris and we wanted a little jigsaw piece! So we had to start again, she was also supposed to be the last so everythings pink! Though with 4 girls what are my chances of a boy! Poor wee guy if it is! Lol xx

I've just got rid of most of my baby stuff also. Literally 4 weeks ago :haha: :dohh:

I've got some bigger things, like jumper, playmat, and can use crib so long as I put Lydia in a toddler bed. But if I have another girl I'll still be starting over on smaller clothes as I shipped it all out as she would grow out of it. And if a boy? Well, starting completely over lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->