Anyone else just got a BFP?

Adding todays test, look at the difference less that 24hours can make! Lol xxx

Attachments

• 20170402_102821.jpg
    20170402_102821.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 9
Wow these tests are looking fabulous!

Wrap, your tests have shown lovely progression! It's only been a couple of days!

Aw, I have also used the green ones and found them to be very faint for a long time, then they suddenly went super dark around 5 weeks I believe! Today's is sooo much darker!!

Silas... blazing!!!

Myheart, look at that progression go now!!

And schindle, very similar!!

I'll do mine in a bit been out early to the market with the kiddies this morning!

:shock: I think I am reaching max out on the blue ones lol :haha:

The 4p ones still have a little left in them tho!

https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/718891BE-FE40-48F6-AD47-A74BE84CE30B.jpg

fab lines dan!!! I think the 4p ones take a bit longer lol!!! when will you stop testing? Are you having betas?

Aw, brace for an essay here, I have no idea when I ovulated, I actually think I may have ovulated twice due to a supplement I'm on.

I have strong symptoms of fertile window including ewcm, high/open cervix, insane horniness, swollen breasts and ovary pain. I had all of that on March 10-12, with a very close to positive OPK on March 12 so that's when I started the 2WW and recording symptoms. Fertile window symptoms faded 13-17th and I had a neg OPK on March 15.

On March 18 I noticed myself ramping into fertile symptoms again and thought it meant I was pregnant. I had ewcm, sore boobs, horny, pains, but I didn't use an OPK so I don't know for sure that I was having another surge.

Horrible terrible pains I thought were implantation on 24th and 25th

Expected AF around the 26th-27th based on the first OPK and I had a neg pregnancy test on the 26th

Neg test again on the night of the 29th (but it was dilute pee)

Finally got a positive test with fmu on the 31st (when AF was due based on LMP)

So basically possible O days are Mar 13 or Mar 19-21, :sex: on Mar 6, 12, 15-17 and 21. Something worked somewhere haha. Which puts me at 13dpo for the later O date, perfect for my lines I think?

Thank you Dan-o <3

fab lines dan!!! I think the 4p ones take a bit longer lol!!! when will you stop testing? Are you having betas?

Stop testing? :shock: :rofl:

Seriously tho I usually test until 21dpo when I am in scanning range. Keeps the anxiety locked away!

Yeah the 4p ones have lagged behind the others a bit, although they did show a line at 8dpo better than the blue, go figure!

Wrap I'd deffo go with the later ov, looks absolutely bang on for that doesn't it? Are you still bfing or not long weaned? I found I would gear up and fail to ov the come back for another go a few days later until my supply had gone completely.

Daughter weaned December 2015 but I've had proper milk for a single day at about 9dpo in February, and again this month right during the second fertile window. Not sure what my body is doing.

And I have neeeeeever ever had ovulation pain twice in one month before! I've been tracking it as I do my period for over a year because one of my supplements is taken in luteal phase only

Im just happy to see progression. Levels of hCG are different for everyone and every pregnancy

They sure are! I've had mine tracked in the majority of my pregnancies as I had a molar pregnancy followed by chemo in 2009. No two of mine have been the same or even doubled the same!

Conversely, I have not bothered with betas this time!

Sorry to hear you've been through molar preg and chemo :hugs:

It's ok, ancient history now! :flower: I do get watched more closely because of it tho!

Felt super bad this morning, but ok now thankfully. Just eaten a big bowl of bran cereal, pregnancy hormones affecting my erm.. functions already! Sorry for tmi lol

I am tempted to carry on lol!
I'm not bothering with betas this time either, unless anything happens, hopefully it won't!

Mmm bran. No such thing as TMI here in my opinion lol. I've got the opposite going on, need to figure out what to eat to stop me up!

Am I the only weirdo carrying her latest positive test in her pocket? I have to keep it close to check it often enough

Nope been there, done that :haha:

I thought I was the only nutter here :wacko: :headspin:

:haha:

Today I'm feeling so relieved as I got a nice dark line on a FRER and not with FMU. Finally starting to believe this one may stick.

I check ot about 400times and look at the pics when im out lol weve just been swimming with my youngest and im crampy but im having trouble pooping too and hoping its just that xxx

Excellent news Laura!!!!

Probably all it is aw, that's or things growing!!

Betas too stressful aren't they myheart? X

Fab news laura! do we get a pic lol!?!

I'm sure the cramps from the swimming or needing the toilet hun, try and drink plenty and get your feet up :hugs:

Definitely dan-o, I'm trying to be a relaxed as I can about this one, I was so close to booking a private scan for 6 weeks, the epu won't scan until 8 weeks for reassurance unless pain/bleeding, I will see how I go this next week or so x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->