Anyone else just got a BFP?

thats typical Dan!

I'm great for clothes if its a girl and have jumparoo etc, but even Harleys cot is pink the moses basket is too lol

Ive just had a shower at 5.30pm and Im feeling so much better for it! sickness hasnt been bad today but not had an appetite either, trying to decide what to have for dinner, kids are having quiche :nope:

I feel better now as well, not achieved much today tho! I'm going to go shopping as hubbys off work tonight, not often I get to sneak to the supermarket on my own!

We had top your own pizza and salad, really wasn't up for cooking :dohh:

It's just 12:50pm here currently so I should probably eat something for lunch.

Dinner is going to be pineapple BBQ chicken, hopefully I have a much better experience with my chicken then you ladies did the other day!

I currently have a headache so I'm going to try to lay on the couch for a nap. Maybe after I eat something.

What prenatal is everyone taking? Ive never taken anything other than the prescribed folic acid, but I had a sample of pregnacare and ive been taking them and i think they are helping with energy levels and sickness, I was gonna get more but then they have the original and a plus that has a omega tablet too, they are more than double the price so trying to decide if its worth it lol x

Jarrow Preg-natal if I do end up taking one, will likely just take a few individual things like folate

I took a 1.5 hr nap !! :happydance:
It really did something for me, but woke up to my 1 yr old having pooped up back of her diaper :dohh:

I take a brand called Nature Valley (from US) and extra folic acid. When I remember. :haha: I need to set an alarm on my phone to do it the evening as my mornings are far too hectic and I'll never remember.

Bottom is afternoon test. Probably won't test for a minute. Getting week digi on Friday so will take that to see what I get.

Attachments

• 8C3B03E0-D037-44D9-9CFA-7EC5EFCF5783.jpg
    8C3B03E0-D037-44D9-9CFA-7EC5EFCF5783.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 3
That's absolutely blaring Silas!! :happydance:

Omg I have night time nausea today :sick: it's 11.30 and I feel like hell!
Very happy to feel like hell tho! :haha:

Hope your feeling better today!

Its the easter school holidays here so im taking kids for a picnic at the park! I really want to just lie on the couch and sleep lol! But hey ho! Nausea has been coming and going but nothing major yet! Still testing with smu and still getting darker :happydance:

Hope everyone has a good day! Xxx

Attachments

• 20170404_095722.jpg
    20170404_095722.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 3
That's a very pretty test!!!!

My children don't break up till Friday!
I feel tired and I'm yawning my head off lol, was asleep by 10 last night until 715 this morning, shouldn't be tired haha!

Have a lovely day!

Well I did the digi and still got 2-3!!! Noooooo!

Why I'll never know, looks 3+ to me lol

https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/4208FB44-DD32-4911-B264-3F4F6E6002A9.jpg
https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/6F729C3E-8361-4CF4-8DFA-3661F6D0655B.jpg

Very dark lines hun! Think you have maxed out the strips!!!
Are you getting another digi?

Yes :roll: don't ask my why tho :haha: need my head testing lol x

Strips deffo maxed, they give dark lines even with pee like water now!

Im so jealous of your lines! They are amazing how on earth can it say 2-3?! Xx

Headed into work now so no time to do some proper socializing, but holy hell look at this!

Attachments

• IMG_4165.jpg
    IMG_4165.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 5
I want to do a digi on Friday but think I ll stress more lol!

Wrapunzel so pretty!!

My gp has sorted out my scan for me on the 19th! so 2 weeks tomorrow!!! Now just need to stay pregnant!

Dan-O don't stress about the digi, I've just realised how unreliable they are. Took one today (not fmu and only an hour since last pee) and it said 1-2 still. I was gutted and convinced I was gonna mc, esp as my boobs aren't as sore today. An hour later, bursting for the loo again (if that's not a preg symptom I don't know what is) I thought what the heck ill pee on the other digi. This time it said 2-3! Literally two pees an hour apart and no fluids consumed! These things cause so much stress they really ought to be banned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->