Anyone else just got a BFP?

Yay for 2-3 digi!!

I'm staying away from them now, I'm happy in my bubble lol!

yay myheart thats not long at all!!!

Laura I dont know if they may have stopped making them as they are sometimes hard to get a hold of, though they are reassuring when they are going up haha!!

Ive walked 2.5miles at the park with the kids and Im knackered! chilling on the couch for a bit before we have to go to dancing at 4pm :| cannot be bothered xx

Modern and tap, my oldest does ballet as well but shes being a pain and hasn't gone in a few weeks, shes at the stage where she would rather be with her friends, its a shame because shes a great wee dancer! though its saving me a fortune lol xx

Aw they are looking amazing now!!!

Yay for a scan date myheart!! 2 weeks, not long til you see that little flicker!

Laura that's good to hear. Well, not good, because you wasted money same as me, but good that they have their limitations and should not be taken at face value!

Hi ladies! Happy 5 weeks to dan-o and myheart!!!

I'm feeling exhausted today and overly emotional. I literally was nearly in tears at work today. Then my son started vomiting at school and I had to leave work early. He was diagnosed with Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome in February and has been episode free since starting medication, so this makes me feel really sad for him. Also feeling guilty because I imagine it's from stress that I caused as I was really hard on him last night about his spelling words. :( Stress is a definite trigger and I know I upset him because he was in tears. Not that he didn't deserve me being that way, as he wasn't listening, but doesn't mean anything.

I've also been getting dizzy. Twice yesterday and just once today. I can't figure out why, other than maybe because I've felt a bit nauseous as well.

So I'm home early with two kiddos who aren't feeling the best so I think we are all just going to take a nap.

Also, sorry for writing a novel.

oh bless him Silas, sending big hugs, I hope you all manage a nap xx

I've started spotting brown. No pain so im hoping it means nothing

Laura, you don't mean that. The CB with weeks was banned in the US for not being reliable enough and ask any of the ladies here, we would love to get our hand on one! In fact, people from the US here that have them, found them on Ebay!

Myheart, I have my scan on the 18th! I know what you mean about the 2 weeks. I just have my fingers crossed to make it to that scan and hear a heartbeat! I think that's when I'll start to believe it's real. I don't have a ton of symptoms yet...just huge boobs that randomly twinge and I'm slightly more sleepy. I do get headaches more frequently and even through I drink a gallon of water a day, seem to have dry mouth. But that's about it! Nothing huge for the symptoms, so I just don't "feel" pregnant yet.

Hi ladies! Happy 5 weeks to dan-o and myheart!!!

I'm feeling exhausted today and overly emotional. I literally was nearly in tears at work today. Then my son started vomiting at school and I had to leave work early. He was diagnosed with Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome in February and has been episode free since starting medication, so this makes me feel really sad for him. Also feeling guilty because I imagine it's from stress that I caused as I was really hard on him last night about his spelling words. :( Stress is a definite trigger and I know I upset him because he was in tears. Not that he didn't deserve me being that way, as he wasn't listening, but doesn't mean anything.

I've also been getting dizzy. Twice yesterday and just once today. I can't figure out why, other than maybe because I've felt a bit nauseous as well.

So I'm home early with two kiddos who aren't feeling the best so I think we are all just going to take a nap.

Also, sorry for writing a novel.

Poor guy! That's no fun! Do you have any breaks with the school for the upcoming holiday? That will probably be a good time to de-stress as well! What kid doesn't like have a holiday from school!

Poor little fella, Silas. Hope you all feel better after some down time xx

Wrap sending :hugs: I know only too well that spotting can be scary. I've had bleeds and cramps with all 3 of my boys, so it definitely doesn't mean anything bad is happening xx

Aw have you got your energy back now you've been to dancing?

Yay for a scan date to countdown shindle!!

Aww I hope he is feeling better soon Silas! ... my friend in the us is sure her little girl has CVS, every 6-8weeks she seems to have an episode, she is only a yr and a half though so struggling to get a diagnosis, its so tough having them ill without reason though :( I hope you can enjoy your early day at home with them as much as possible though!

aww Wrapunzel fingers crossed is nothing! brown is good as its old so could have been from implantation

wooo for another scan date! im so jealous! Im tempted to phone my MW and try and get in as i think i would get an early scan if i asked, I just cant decide if i want it or not, I might wait until the 20th and see if she offers

thanks Dan! I've got my pjs, laptop and a blanky snuggled on the sofa and I'm sure I'll be sleeping before 9pm! lol xx

Aww I hope he is feeling better soon Silas! ... my friend in the us is sure her little girl has CVS, every 6-8weeks she seems to have an episode, she is only a yr and a half though so struggling to get a diagnosis, its so tough having them ill without reason though :( I hope you can enjoy your early day at home with them as much as possible though!

aww Wrapunzel fingers crossed is nothing! brown is good as its old so could have been from implantation

wooo for another scan date! im so jealous! Im tempted to phone my MW and try and get in as i think i would get an early scan if i asked, I just cant decide if i want it or not, I might wait until the 20th and see if she offers

thanks Dan! I've got my pjs, laptop and a blanky snuggled on the sofa and I'm sure I'll be sleeping before 9pm! lol xx

My son has suffered with CVS since around 18 months as well. It took 6 years to get a diagnosis. Tell your friend to keep being persistent and maybe ask to be referred to a GI doctor. I always second guessed myself and thought maybe I was overreacting and my son has suffered for it. I always took the anti-nausea medicine and the "stomach flu" home with a feeling inside that it wasn't right, but the anti-nausea meds seemed to shorten the episodes so I didn't know. But there is so much more to this disease! The pain, which cannot be properly conveyed by a 18 month old, 4 year old and even at 7 my son just says "I don't feel good". Reading from adults who suffer from CVS I really understand how miserable he is and since his diagnosis doing research I realize it more. Just makes me feel terrible!

I'm waiting to hear from his GI doctor to see if we should go to ER for IV fluids and medication. He is sleeping, which is normal as the nausea is just so overwhelming that often kids sleep, vomit, sleep, vomit.

she is quite persistant and has kept track of every episode, she posted a video on our due in group to see if it was normal or not and her poor angel just looked so ill! even when my kids have been sick they never looked so poorly! I really hope that she gets a diagnosis and treatment soon!

I also hope that you didnt have to go to the ER, or that your son is feeling better for it if you did!

Myheart i also just realised we were in a TTC group together in dec 14, did you have an Aug '15 baby? xxx

Aww im really sorry! This will be your rainbow for sure! Xxxxx

Woah I have never heard of CVS before. What causes it? Is it like IBS but out the other end?

I think I'm going to be okay, it's really more just tan/brown cm? I worked 7-3:30 and then walked 2 miles home, didn't develop cramps or worse bleeding.

I did have sex last night, could that have caused it?

Hi guys! Can I join? Just got BPF Friday, and confirmed today (14dpo) at doctors with pee test! They said tentatively EDD Dec. 9th! Eek!

First pregnancy.

Hope everything is okay Wrapunzel! I think sex can def cause a little irritation there / spotting or least I've heard that.

And congrats xxmyheartxx! Trying since 2014! :happydance:

And I hope all the little babies with CVS feel better. :hugs:

Welcome welcome!

Well darn. I was planning to do it again tonight. My man and I only :sex: maybe 5 or 6 times during my whole first pregnancy and I really want to make more of an effort to stay intimate this time.

I'm terrified though, because my miscarriage in 2008 I didn't know I was pregnant, had vigorous sex, started gushing blood and saw... unusual things.. so I'm just terrified to have sex pregnant. Last night I was so scared and I talked myself down and now there really IS blood today

Hi guys! Can I join? Just got BPF Friday, and confirmed today (14dpo) at doctors with pee test! They said tentatively EDD Dec. 9th! Eek!

First pregnancy.

Hope everything is okay Wrapunzel! I think sex can def cause a little irritation there / spotting or least I've heard that.

And congrats xxmyheartxx! Trying since 2014! :happydance:

And I hope all the little babies with CVS feel better. :hugs:

Congratulations and welcome!!! :happydance: We've all decided it's a good time of year :thumbup:

Wrapunzel, I have heard of spotting after sex as well...if you're worried maybe just try more mellow sex until you get further along and out of the more risky time frame of the first tri.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->