Anyone else just got a BFP?

Cyclic vomiting syndrome, sometimes referred to as CVS, is an increasingly recognized disorder with sudden, repeated attacks—also called episodes—of severe nausea, vomiting, and physical exhaustion that occur with no apparent cause. The episodes can last from a few hours to several days. Episodes can be so severe that a person has to stay in bed for days, unable to go to school or work. A person may need treatment at an emergency room or a hospital during episodes. After an episode, a person usually experiences symptom-free periods lasting a few weeks to several months. To people who have the disorder, as well as their family members and friends, cyclic vomiting syndrome can be disruptive and frightening.

https://www.niddk.nih.gov/health-information/digestive-diseases/cyclic-vomiting-syndrome

Hi guys! Can I join? Just got BPF Friday, and confirmed today (14dpo) at doctors with pee test! They said tentatively EDD Dec. 9th! Eek!

First pregnancy.

Hope everything is okay Wrapunzel! I think sex can def cause a little irritation there / spotting or least I've heard that.

And congrats xxmyheartxx! Trying since 2014! :happydance:

And I hope all the little babies with CVS feel better. :hugs:

Hiya, congrats and welcome to our chatty little group. Just a few of us here all due within about a week of mine another (I think?)

Very exciting that this is your first baby! How are you feeling? Xx

Wrap, great to hear it's not escalated. Could well be from dtd, read about that happening many times! Or just random spotting!

Ladies that cvs sounds awful, poor little ones:hugs: I hope there is a way to control it. xxx

Seeing as we appear to be keeping this thread going, shall I add our due dates to the first post? :flower:

My due date it the 8th 😀

Hope we are all ok this morning? I've woken up starving.

Thats a good idea dan! We have just hung about here! Lol im due 1st dec for now that that will change xx

We've had sex once since we found out over a week ago, its been sunny so ive been walking and if i walk anymore than the length of myself im in pain later for it (stupid spd that hung around!) So that kinda ruins the mood and im scared on top of that! Lol so hes got no hope bless him! Xx

We've not dtd since ov time haha! Poor man he keeps asking I'm like nope not yet :haha: Never bothered me before we had the losses x

Look how bad ive been �� ... 3 sleepsuits, 3 vests and 3bibs! ... look at the rainbow one! :cloud9: i couldnt miss out on it! If anything happens or its a boy ill just sell them on one of the next fb selling pages! They go for near enough tag if they are in the packs (ive still hid hem from OH though lol)

Excuse the rubbish pic i had to zoom in as pic was too big xx

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-04-05-08-15-12.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-04-05-08-15-12.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 10
So so cute!!! I must admit I have being looking but I won't be buying anything for a long time I don't think.

I'm feeling so positive so I'm trying to roll with it! If the worst were to happen then baby grows aren't going to make it any worse! I wont buy anything else until 20weeks now probs, its annoying because i cant go for a 16w gender scan because thats where i found out about my mmc and i couldnt bare to go back in that room again i may have to travel a bit further as I'm impatient lol xx

I think I will prob just blitz everything in one big shop lol!
We are staying team yellow which will be hard haha!!!

I've started a thread in buddies forum, pinkmonki had started one but sadly she mc and as people were still commenting she asked for someone to make another, so its there! We are the christmas puddings 2017 lol xx

Totally spamming this thread this mornig sorry! Lol but daily ic check in! Looks like its finally got a grip! I hope my digis come today! X

Attachments

• 20170405_092740.jpg
    20170405_092740.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 6
Aw they look really pink now!!!

I was looking at stuff in tkmaxx earlier, but will only look for now. :)

I took my other digi and it still said 2-3. I give up now! I don't feel like my hcg is low, I believe its the tests. My 4p cheapies are the darkest yet today, yet the digi looks lighter (and patchy) . Thank goodness I have IC's otherwise I'd have worried about it! X

My digis have just arrived im gonna wait and do it tomorrow but now im scared it says 2-3 and worries me lol xx

I would wait! These are mine today and is still 2-3 :dohh:

https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/B10A2AD9-9633-4EC9-9242-C087CD01855B.jpg

And inside:

https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/83C27449-8031-498F-B951-B648DBFC3604.jpg

Hi everyone! Love the sleep suits aw, I would put a boy in the rainbow one! Been looking at baby clothes but not bought anything yet, got tons of boy stuff from my son and don't really wanna buy girly stuff till we know what we're having. Might get a few cute neutral bits. Anyone else still struggling with not feeling pregnant? I don't have a lot of symptoms x

Hope you're ok wrapunzel, got my fingers crossed all is fine x

ic looks fab dan, stupid digis!!!

I'm having some cramps/back ache and sharp stabby pains in my boobs, my sister told me yesterday that they have grown lol! Little bit of nausea now and then as well, oh and lots of bloat!!!

19dpo 2 hour hold

Attachments

• 20170405_143408.jpg
    20170405_143408.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member