Anyone else just got a BFP?

I'm too impatient! Lol i dipped a cheapy and thought it looked good! Bloody 2-3 although at least i have a better idea of how out my lmp is, so im more like 4+5 than 5+5, ill take the other sometime over the weekend! X

Attachments

• 20170405_145124.jpg
    20170405_145124.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 5
Picture is of test from yesterday evening.

I've currently got 2 sick kiddos so had to call in to work again !! Ugh.
I have some weeks digitals meant to be here by Friday. Curious to see what it says.

Attachments

• IMG_0341.jpg
    IMG_0341.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 3
Myheart.. I don't think we will get these to go much darker now, do you? :happydance:

These tests are strange because the control seem to be a different colour almost!

Aw1990I thought you'd get 2-3, but that's exactly right!

Silas that's a corker! Sorry for your sick babies :(

Ok maybe slightly darker, but not much left in these! Random pee thisavo:

https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/7C52FF1E-264D-4738-BF07-12289A851B84.jpg

Yay to digi aw
Fab tests Silas, hope the kids are better soon.
Looking brilliant dano, though you are right, the control line seems to be a different colour to the test but for 4p each bargain!!!

Wow! You UK ladies move fast! I wake up and am very behind lol.

Finally made my first signature! Hopefully not jinxing anything :)

I wouldn't worry about not having symptoms yet, they say you don't really get much until the heart beat time.

I don't have much except EXTREME hunger. Every meal feels like my last. A little fatigue. Peeing more. And I'm already gaining weight fast, which is a little weird considering I'm just barely prego. :shrug:

I mainly just feel really good. Hope it lasts!

Hey margeand, it's amazing how pregnancy can affect us right from the start! I gain lots of water weight when pregnant, my jeans are getting too tight by the end of the day already!

Margeandmom; I was just thinking the same thing! Wake up with lots of things to catch up on!

I think the rainbows are adorable and great for either a boy or girl! I caved this weekend and bought a cute little onesie. It was 100% unisex (blue with the Colorado state flag on it and said "home grown", my husband's whole family is from here so he loves his state).

My EDD is 12/9; I'm definitely going to look up the buddies group! This is just such a great bunch of ladies, and I'm so glad to be a part of it :)

As for the gender with regards to buying things...I think I might do this test! I don't know if you have it in the UK, but you send in a blood sample from a finger prick after you hit 9 weeks and they can tell if you have male DNA in your blood from the fetal plasma. It's 97% accurate (about the same as the US scan they can do later in the pregnancy). My husband looked up the science and found it in a heavily peer reviewed journal, so it's sound! In the states, it's only $79. I am sooo tempted as I am really not a patient person, and since this is my first...I just really want to know!!!

https://sneakpeektest.com/

aw1990, quick question...where does one find the buddies forum group christmas puddings 2017?...

I looked, I failed. :shrug:

I've added some due dates, probably forgotten half us of us, head like a sieve at the mo :haha:

aw1990, quick question...where does one find the buddies forum group christmas puddings 2017?...

I looked, I failed. :shrug:

Here you go x

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2432901-christmas-puddings-2017-x.html

thanks dan-o! I wouldnt have known how to do that! lol xx

Margeandmom; I was just thinking the same thing! Wake up with lots of things to catch up on!

I think the rainbows are adorable and great for either a boy or girl! I caved this weekend and bought a cute little onesie. It was 100% unisex (blue with the Colorado state flag on it and said "home grown", my husband's whole family is from here so he loves his state).

My EDD is 12/9; I'm definitely going to look up the buddies group! This is just such a great bunch of ladies, and I'm so glad to be a part of it :)

As for the gender with regards to buying things...I think I might do this test! I don't know if you have it in the UK, but you send in a blood sample from a finger prick after you hit 9 weeks and they can tell if you have male DNA in your blood from the fetal plasma. It's 97% accurate (about the same as the US scan they can do later in the pregnancy). My husband looked up the science and found it in a heavily peer reviewed journal, so it's sound! In the states, it's only $79. I am sooo tempted as I am really not a patient person, and since this is my first...I just really want to know!!!

https://sneakpeektest.com/

There is a blood testyou could ask your doctor to do it's called a Harmony test I do believe and they do that around 14 weeks and I do believe it's covered by insurance (could be wrong). Worth a try though.

I'm doing this (harmony) if anything whatsoever is flagged up in my scans, as I'm 40 with history of chromosome related losses.

It's quite expensive here as I believe they send the bloods to the USA.

Ps. Forgot to comment on the rainbow onesie! Adorable:cloud9:

Does anyone elses symptoms come and go? I have minimal symptoms anyway - mainly just itchy and sore boobs, but sometimes my boobs will go back to being completely normal, not even swollen, then they will be back to hurting. Its so stressful but i found an old diary i kept when pregnant with my son and i had similar intermittent symptoms with him.

Yeah my nausea and dizziness definitely comes and goes!

I was rough until about 9.30am and was then fine until lunch time, felt awful all afternoon, better at tea time and now feeling full and nauseated again!

Does anyone elses symptoms come and go? I have minimal symptoms anyway - mainly just itchy and sore boobs, but sometimes my boobs will go back to being completely normal, not even swollen, then they will be back to hurting. Its so stressful but i found an old diary i kept when pregnant with my son and i had similar intermittent symptoms with him.

Yes! It is making me so anxious! My boobs are my only constant...they are a full cup size larger, but everything else comes and goes. Sometimes my lower back hurts, and sometimes I get weird twinges on what seems to be the inside of my hip bones (usually the right side), and sometimes by boobs twinge and feel itchy (particularly when cold and my nips are hard). I was constipated for a few days, but now completely back to normal. Sometimes I have the nose of a bloodhound and other times, nothing! Last night, I didn't have a vivid dream, and that makes me nervous since I have basically every night I can remember since getting pregnant. I have googled so many random things if anyone pulled my search history they would think I'd gone insane. My one reassurance is that when I look in the mirror I can easily tell my bra is a size too small.

Symptoms definitely come and go and sometimes you don't have any symptoms at all! With this pregnancy I started having symptoms even before my BFP but with my second child I didn't get any symptoms at all until I was almost 7 weeks along. I always like to remind myself that every woman and every pregnancy is different.

Here comes the discharge ...eek. Thought it was going to be MIA this pregnancy. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->