Anyone else just got a BFP?

Lol Silas. I've had that since before BFP... today I am saying hello to nausea 🤢

Holy moly look at this evenings test 👀!!! :happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_0363.jpg
    IMG_0363.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 9
That's even prettier than your December Puddings graphic

Can I quietly join you ladies? EDD 1 December

I'm very cautiously pregnant - my hCG reults put me at the bottom end of normal, but I'm clinging to all the hope I can, as this is the end of the road for us - this was our last frozen embryo transfer, and after 8 years, much heartache and being 44, this is our last shot.

I have one last BT on Monday and we are booked in for a scan a week today.

Hello Leilani, a warm welcome to you :hugs: I am praying this will be your rainbow!

Hi Leilani and welcome. I will be thinking of you on Monday and hoping for good results! Low end of normal is still normal in the end so I would focus on that.

Yay!! Leilani hun!! I have everything crossable crossed, hoping this is your rainbow at long last xxxx

Silas it's so pretty!!!

Welcome leilani, keeping everything crossed for you xx

Welcome Leilani, just had a look at your journal - got everything crossed that this is your rainbow xx

I've just done an opk and ic, definitely think I've maxed out both :haha: 20 dpo, need to stop testing only got 2 left now!!!

Attachments

• 20170406_132624.jpg
    20170406_132624.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 0
Myheart that OPK is almost black :haha: My 4p's are just the same, my pee is like water today and lines look like this:

Time to stop!

https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/5531D457-6E86-4E9E-A94E-6608A345C722.jpg

Definitely time to stop I think! You doing anymore digi dan?

I feel like I've been pregnant for a century already :haha:
The only downfall of finding out so early, I think.
I'm getting digitals in mail by tomorrow. I should get a 2-3, right? I know they are pretty much not being sold here in US anymore so I had to buy some on eBay lol. I'm just curious at what it says as not real sure on how far along I am.

I've got no get up and go today it's awful! House a tip, toys everywhere dinner not even on! Help lol!!

Silas me too, seem like forever but not even in scanning gestation yet! Crazy!

:haha: me as well Silas, found out 2 weeks ago on Sunday coming!
With your tests as dark as they are should definitely be 2-3!!!

I agree def 2-3. Not sure about 3+ tho, depends if your digi are having a good day lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->