Anyone else just got a BFP?

I've been off work yesterday and now today with my sicklings and I have accomplishment doing the dishes and now re washing a load of laundry :haha:
My house is a mess of all messes. I have so much laundry that needs sorted and put away :dohh: but zero energy and feeling nauseous with headache today. Oh well, it'll get done eventually. (Trying to make myself feel better lol)

I have that too. Mountain of clean clothes which needs sorting and putting away.

My 1 year old has 'helped' me by unfolding it and throwing it all on the floor! Now in a heap on top of the dresser. :haha:

And now he's just had a major poo explosion, so it's shower time :sick::haha:

Just not happening today is it lol

Hello ladies! .. I left my phone in the car last night and been out shopping for DD1s bday today, I am all primarked out! she is 9 going on 40 lol

test are looking fab myheart, shock horror but i haven't tested today!! xx

Well I had an eventful afternoon. While trying to sort my washing out for the second time, my 1yo then decided to fly head first into the bed end and split his chin open!!

One visit to A&e, some surgical glue and a couple of sticky stitches later we are back home again lol!

Washing still not sorted :rofl:

Well done aw1990, I admire your resolve lol x
Is it your dd's birthday today? It's my DS2's birthday today he's 4!

Oh no, sorry about your little one dan-o! I hope he's feeling ok xx

Here is today's tests! I'm done now, lol. I'll do the other weeks one at some point I'm sure, but I've peed on plenty of tests now. :haha:

Attachments

• 7E1F3D40-1052-4964-9DE0-D34E0628D363.jpg
    7E1F3D40-1052-4964-9DE0-D34E0628D363.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 3
Yeah he's fine. Nightmare tho, always doing something, even eats his dinner while balancing on one leg usually :haha: can't imagine what he'll be like as a teenager, probably into some rediculous extreme sport or something lol

Beautiful looking tests there Silas!!!! Congrats on the successful digi as well!!

He sounds ace!!!

Fab tests and yay to digi Silas!!!!

I'm cramping alot at the moment which is scaring me.

me too, it's normally around now that things have gone bad, hate this stage x

I've been crampy too, especially after bd'ing. :hugs: hang in there.

Loving all the hpt pics, such dark lines everywhere, not loving the fact there seems to be a bit of cramping going around. I guess we are all just a bit too aware of our bodies at the moment and our hormones are all over the show. I hate that every symptom we spot (real or imagined) could be a good sign or a bad sign or mean nothing at all.

I went to bed before 8.30 last night, and slept pretty much solidly until 4.30, so it was graet to get 8 hours, but I guess I'll be pooped again quite early, I will try to stay up at least an hour later this evening.

I still have a CB Digi to do, but now I'm scared in case it hasn't progressed to 3+ - especially after Dan-o's recent experiences with them. maybe I'll wait to Monday, so if it's not 3+ by then (6wks 2 days), I'll be prepared for the phone call about my hCG level.

Hi seems to be a lot of December babies already! I got my bfp on Sunday, then took my last test on Wed and it was very dark so I was happy enough not to test again, although I've been feeling pretty crampy too with lower back pain. I can't really remember this early in my last pregnancy I think cramps are normal, but what about like little sharp pinching on one side? This just started today and kinda freaking me out!

I've been getting the odd cramp as well, don't think it's anything to worry about as long as not accompanied by bleeding. Also, tmi here, but could well be trapped wind as been getting a lot of that later and I panic thinking it's a cramp!

Leilani don't bother with the digi, I'm not going to bother taking another to get 3+ as I have heard they are notoriously unreliable when going from 2-3 to 3+. Could cause a load of unnecessary stress.

My symptoms seem to have ramped up a gear when I turned 5 weeks yesterday, boobs were sore most of the day so that's reassuring. Also tmi but is anyone finding they get loads of slimy cm the day after bd? I'm guessing it's mixed in with the spermies that now have nowhere to go lol.

Hi seems to be a lot of December babies already! I got my bfp on Sunday, then took my last test on Wed and it was very dark so I was happy enough not to test again, although I've been feeling pretty crampy too with lower back pain. I can't really remember this early in my last pregnancy I think cramps are normal, but what about like little sharp pinching on one side? This just started today and kinda freaking me out!

Welcome! I've been getting some cramps, lower back pain and the pinching feelings and am not worried too much. My rule is as long as it's not too intense, painful or prolonged and not accompanied by any bleeding then should be fine.

Leilani, I think mine may have been because I can't seem to get a concentrated pee sample. Since about 18dpo my pee is almost like water even with a hold. Fmu &, 2mu etc is useless as I get up to pee 2-3 times a night. Time will tell anyway as I'll probably have an early scan next week. I don't feel like my hcg is low, but I guess I never can tell without betas. (Can't be bothered with betas this time)

Are you having a scan soon? 8.30 bed time sounds wonderful, as does 8 hours sleep! I must get an early night soon!

Hey sunnydee! Congrats on your BFP!! I definitely get lots of cramps etc, but obviously if you're worried it's more than that, seek some advice xxx

Lauraloo, yay for symptoms, so reassuring <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"