• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else just got a BFP?

That's great you heard the heartbeat already Dan-o! I don't really want to buy a Doppler I just want to use it once to hear a heartbeat before my scan, anyone want to lend me one? 😜

freaking out just being to the toilet, I'm really constipated and when I've wiped it's pink 😢 I wiped more than once and no more pink but this is how it normally starts for me

My heart :hugs: I bet everything is absolutely fine Hun. Your scan was perfect, nothing to suggest anything wrong. I poured with red blood with two of my boys, clots the lot not just spotting! Shame it's a bit early for a Doppler, that would have reassured you. Will your EPU re-scan you if you call and report spotting on Monday?

Xxx

That's great you heard the heartbeat already Dan-o! I don't really want to buy a Doppler I just want to use it once to hear a heartbeat before my scan, anyone want to lend me one? 😜

If you live near me you are welcome to borrow mine lol

*walks in quietly*

This thread is bumpin'.

*sits down and reads*
Hey moldyvoldy!!

My heart :hugs: I bet everything is absolutely fine Hun. Your scan was perfect, nothing to suggest anything wrong. I poured with red blood with two of my boys, clots the lot not just spotting! Shame it's a bit early for a Doppler, that would have reassured you. Will your EPU re-scan you if you call and report spotting on Monday?

Xxx

I hope it was from the bm, they should scan me to make sure but I nred to get referred from gp 1st, as my scan on Wed was a normal maternity unit not epu, if not will have a private scan x

It's so typical that it's the weekend :hugs: I still reckon everything is fine tho xxx Deffo get in on Monday then, you're more than entitled, save your money! Mine will let me self refer, will yours?

Hate this last little bit of first trimester, where it's too early to dopple really. I normally start bleeding around now as well (in successful pregnancies) I've just started my progesterone (started later so I can continue a bit longer than 12w) and knicker watch in full swing! Xx

Bless you.. Must admit I do similar, often. Will be thinking of you later, bet all is perfect!

How are you feeling? Still spotting?

I've had nothing since this morning, so hopefully all is ok, though it normally starts with light spotting, only 4 hours to go x

Prayin myheart xx

Bleeding is scary, but did so with my first born right after a miscarriage. It was so scary! I'm very glad I haven't had those issues again aside from a CP. :hugs:

That's good it's not escalated, eases your mind a bit until your scan. Bet it's perfect!
PARL is so anxiety inducing, it's unreal!

I've just found mine on the doppler again, my next EPU/RMC clinic scan is Tues. Still got scanxitey tho (to coin a phase!) I've decided to deffo go for NIPT at 10w and hopefully get the results before my NT scan.

Well to be fair it is pretty early, out of the 6 babies I've doppled this is only the 2nd I've found in the 7th week! x

That's awesome Dan-o!!

Myheart I hope it all goes well for your scan!

So awesome! xx

I feel so ill. I'm at work, went to lunch, was sure I was going to lose it. I may actually feel better if I didn't fight it so much but I absolutely HATE vomiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->