• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else just got a BFP?

Still feel so sick but haven't vomited for a few hours, have kept down a few sips of diluted lucozade. Hoping this is just a tummy bug!

That's funny wrap, bless her. Must be a long wait for a little one :haha:

I've not told my kids either. I made the mistake of telling them when we conceived before having Freya and when I had a miscarriage they were so confused and upset. Not sure when I'll tell then. Probably not till I know all is okay.

I can just about get through baby's bottle and nappy change before my sickness kicks in. Makes life that little bit easier!

Thank you all.

Hopefully it's a sickness bug dan more so than horrible ms, big hugs.

We haven't told our kids yet or our parents, not sure when we will either, hopefully closer to 20 weeks if I can hide it, though my 6 year old dd asked on Fri if I was pregnant as my tummy big 🙈🙊

I told in laws at 24w last time! He arrived 11 weeks later! I was small with him tho.

Awww im sorry your so sick Dan! Ive only been sick a few times and mild nausea the rest of the time which of course has me worrying silly! I kinda wish id be really sick just for a few weeks lol
I have the same doppler its a sonoline B, i got it on amazon for around £30, it resells really well too, its fab the summer one is rubbish in comparison as i had that with my first
Ive told my oldest shes 9 and my youngest shes 20m as she doesnt have a clue lol the other 2 I'll tell at 12weeks and then the whole world will know lol xxxx

I'm scared my toddler is going to tell my dad before I'm ready to, but she's told him I'm pregnant before when I wasn't so I guess I'll just betray her and make out like she's telling stories again :shrug:

I ve been sick the last few days but I ve gotten a nasty sinus infection. Dan-o I hope your starting to feel better!

I ve told my kids, parents and a few at work. just because I see my parents every other weekend and I am at work 5 days a week my morning sickness kinda gave me away. I am not good at hiding it, but they all know it's a risky point so we're just hanging out now hoping to hit the 12wk point with out issues.

My one boy on the other hand figured it out before I said anything he pointed at my belly button and said "baby", kinda freaked me out lol

Moldy it probably depends if the benefits outweigh the risks I guess! Some don't like to use them at all. If you are a wreck with anxiety that babys heart has stopped any given moment than a quick few seconds, to simmer down the stress for another day or so, is well worth it IMO. I don't use it once I can feel regular movement, if I've got concerns then, I go in to maternity for a trace. Yes, I worry. A lot :haha:

I believe the main danger is that you pick up your own pulse or don't realise if baby's heart is too fast /slow and assume all is well. That and if you can't find it and freak out of course!

Can't believe you BF for 5 years!! Amazing! I haven't tottted up 5 years with all 3 of mine put together lol x
I'm so sorry you're so sick :( I think i'll probably do best without a doppler I think lol. And yeah :) I enjoyed breastfeeding and I enjoyed watching him slowly wean - it was a process that took a couple years. :hugs:

Yeah i know, i really didnt want to tell the children.. Even when they said to me if i had a baby in my belly i was saying no, daddys lieing but daddy kept on saying i was. So i am a bit annoyed to be honest as i wanted to wait until our scan really. Don't think it was a clever move by Daddy..:nope:
x

Aww it's always hard to know when to tell. I guess we all have to sooner or later. For me, I don't tell anyone because making small talk with people who don't understand RMC about it is just too much in the early stages. I've had people say some (unintentionally) hurtful things in the past! When I feel more confident I'm not bothered, they can say what they like :haha:

Much better today, must have been a bug. Breakfast has stayed in only feel slightly nauseous which is normal this time of day! Phew! I don't know how people cope with HG, must be so awful!

Scanxiety kicking in for my 8w scan tomorrow morning. I'm in at 9.50 so straight off the school run and no time to worry about it thankfully!

Hey! Could I please join? I just got my :bfp: this morning, it's still faint but it's starting to sink in that I am pregnant - I think! :haha:

I still need to tell DH, but waiting for a darker test first. :)

How's everyone feeling? No symptoms here yet! X

Attachments

• IMG_20170424_103038405.jpg
    IMG_20170424_103038405.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20170424-102348.jpg
    Screenshot_20170424-102348.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 5
I'mma just hover on the edge of a seat. Right at the back here.. :blush::cloud9:

Congrats Rebecca!!

Pink :cloud9: glad to have you back!!!!

oh my gosh that heartbeat :cloud9::cloud9:

I'm genuinely stunned. I feel like there must be some fate or something to be so early and still get a bfp on our wedding anniversary. Or I hope so anyway.

Awe dan-o! Do I ever wish I had a Doppler. That's so awesome! 😍

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->