• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else just got a BFP?

All ok thankfully, baby is measuring 7 weeks 3 days, 12mm long compared to my scan on Wednesday when only measured 4mm, just goes to show the difference in equipment etc? And this was an external scan as well!

Attachments

• 20170422_180946.jpg
    20170422_180946.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 7
Great news, and thats crazy about the change in measurements! xx

Yay! I'm so glad for you! Looks like a baba now too!
Hello Baby!!! 💖 xxx

I cried when I saw the heartbeat, I honestly thought it would be bad news, she gave me a new due date the 6/12 only 2 days earlier than what I am but not changing it yet, not until my actual dating scan, can't believe how much it's changed from a blob to a baby.

Awww that's so cute! I might have to get one of those Doppler bit I can imagine I will be completely obsessed. I've already been youtubing mornings with newborns etc... lol

That is awesome myheart!

Dan-o, OMG. I need a doppler. I wonder if it's okay to use it daily?

Myheart congrats again on the fab scan. Such a relief to see that flicker and your little thriving baby, no wonder you shed a tear xxx

I can't even keep down fluids tonight, bad nausea came on around 5 while I was driving and I kept it at bay with sips of water until I came home, legged it to the bathroom and immediately vomited, been like it ever since. Hubbys just come in from work with some fizzy water fruit juice lollies and lucozade, hopefully I'll keep one of those down :sick:

Moldy it probably depends if the benefits outweigh the risks I guess! Some don't like to use them at all. If you are a wreck with anxiety that babys heart has stopped any given moment than a quick few seconds, to simmer down the stress for another day or so, is well worth it IMO. I don't use it once I can feel regular movement, if I've got concerns then, I go in to maternity for a trace. Yes, I worry. A lot :haha:

I believe the main danger is that you pick up your own pulse or don't realise if baby's heart is too fast /slow and assume all is well. That and if you can't find it and freak out of course!

Can't believe you BF for 5 years!! Amazing! I haven't tottted up 5 years with all 3 of mine put together lol x

Awww i love that noise!! Which dopplers do you guys have or recommend? x

I bought my sonoline in 2010, still works great!

I used to have the summer one with my first but didn't think very much of it. Well, we went to a wedding reception tonight, think i did quite well wearing a dress that wasn't showing my tummy too much it was a skater type skirt.. but as the night went on i felt more pregnant. LoL probably didn't help that my 4 year old told my friend.:dohh::blush:

x

Aww bless, I haven't told my kids yet x

My heart, what a relief so happy all is ok xxx

I'm been eating peppermint candies constantly. It works for like 15-20 minutes after it's all gone at the really bad times, but it does ease it.

I will try some tomorrow Silas! Still can't even keep water down, need to try something!

My heart I'm so glad everything is all right! It's amazing how rapidly they grow at this stage huh

Dan-o I'm sorry you've had a rough night vomiting. I find it helps to keep my stomach a little full at all times (but I'm sure you've tried that!) gin-gins ginger chews or crystallized ginger help like peppermint does too

I told my daughter yesterday! She expected the baby to be here this morning... :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->