Anyone else just got a BFP?

Ladies , can I cautiously join? Due 31st December, currently 4 weeks 1 day. 4 weeks after surgery to remove my right Fallopian tube 😐

Attachments

• IMG_3798.jpg
    IMG_3798.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_3793.JPG
    IMG_3793.JPG
    25.2 KB · Views: 7
Ladies , can I cautiously join? Due 31st December, currently 4 weeks 1 day. 4 weeks after surgery to remove my right Fallopian tube 😐

Omg!!!!!! Huge huge huge congratulations huni!!!! I'm so happy for you, sending lots and lots of sticky baby dust to you xxx

Aghhhh!! Robo!!! :wohoo: yet another parl on the road to a rainbow! Congratulations Hun!

Ahhh yay!! So glad to have you back pinkmonki! Xx

Thanks guys, nervous but I'm here right now xx

I'm out before I've even started I think guys! Negative FRER tonight. Gutted. :( X

Welcome Pinkmonki and robo I hope you both have super sticky little beans.

Rebecca I am sorry the test didn't show, maybe wait a few days then try again I hope it works out for you!

Thanks for the lovely welcome back ladies. I'm so glad I caught the egg in time to rejoin you all :hugs:

Rebeccalouise - try again with fmu or In a couple of days. I early hope it works out for you. :hugs:

Afm: I'm ready to accept being a little bit pregnant. 9dpo and not even a hint of needing to squint. Little bean definitely wants me to know it's there :cloud9:

Attachments

• IMG_2909.jpg
    IMG_2909.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 5
Welcome to all the new peeps and great to see you back with us Pinkmonki! H&H 9 months to you all.

Ive not been on in a while as been feeling a lot of anxiety about this pregnancy, however am happy to say that following some brown discharge yesterday I got a scan this morning and all is well, little bean measuring 7+4 with strong heartbeat, I am so relieved and can relax a bit now xx

That's fab lauraloo congrats x
When did you ladies stop testing? I'm 4+2
What were your early symptoms. Cramps are my main one x

So pleased for you Lauraloo :cloud9:

Robo123 I generally stop testing once the line is as dark as it'll get. Or until I run out of tests :haha: I don't have loads left this time though so I expect I'll stop once they're used up.

:happydance: I was so shocked to get 2-3 on my digital yesterday. Never had that before, but still very wary. I will probably test until I run out of until after my scan. X

:happydance: I was so shocked to get 2-3 on my digital yesterday. Never had that before, but still very wary. I will probably test until I run out of until after my scan. X

That's great progress! :happydance:

When is your scan? I should have one between 6-7 weeks. (They offer it earlier but i can't stand being freaked out if they can't see a HB)

Mine is this friday, because of ectopics they want to see where the pregnancy is located. I don't expect to see much. I hope it's where it's supposed to be.

I refused bloods this time because they always make me worry even though they doubled perfectly last time and the time before.
Your test today is looking fab! X

Mine is this friday, because of ectopics they want to see where the pregnancy is located. I don't expect to see much. I hope it's where it's supposed to be.

I refused bloods this time because they always make me worry even though they doubled perfectly last time and the time before.
Your test today is looking fab! X

Everything crossed for a sticky bean where it's supposed to be.

Agreed, I can't stand fretting over blood levels. I'm bad enough with line density!

Looks like mine was a chemical. 💔 Wishing you ladies a happy and healthy 9 months! X

sorry to hear that rebeccalouise, I've been there so know how disappointing chemical pregnancies can be. Take care of yourself and hope to see you back in first tri soon.

Robo123 i think i took my last test at 5+2, it was a FRER and the test line was darker than the control so that satisfied me! I did take two digis but never tried to get the 3+ as a few on here had really strong lines but were stuck on 2-3 so i didnt want to worry myself unnecessarily!

I stopped testing at 19dpo I was more than happy with my lines then.

Dan how was your scan?

Just got back myheart, scan was perfect, measuring spot on at 8w EDD still 5th :cloud9: <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->