• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else just got a BFP?

Yay! Happy 8 weeks dan-o and myheart xx

I tested until nearly 6 1/2 weeks I think? For a minute at least.

I'm feeling ok so far, but it's early still. Usually feel better in morning and worse in afternoon/evening time.

Fab news dan!!!!

I'm the same Silas, morning I am normally ok, by 2pm it's awful, the Dr has done a prescription for anti sickness tablets, just need room decide if I want to take them, I don't like taking tablets etc, but this nausea/sickness is knocking me for six x

Sympathise as I've been awful today, not actually sick but constantly on the verge. Had to do the school run in the car. Had a plain egg muffin for breakfast on the way to the scan, to see if that helped, and it's still washing around my stomach now, seceral hours later lol! :sick:

Great news on the scan Dan-o I can't wait to get to the sickness stage I know mental really. X

Thanks ladies!! :) no pink they never give them at my EPU :dohh: I'm having a private one soon tho so will deffo have plenty from that! X

Managed second school run on foot, Think I need a lie down now lol :haha:

Well, how mean :haha: can't wait to see the ones from your private scan.

I'm supposed to be working. The closest I am to working is having my computer on. :blush: I'm so unmotivated. :dohh:

Only popping by to say hi and congratulations to all the newbies! Happy and healthy 9 months can't wait to see everybody 12 week scans and hear lots of tiny heartbeats!

Yay for another good scan!!

I really hope you ladies start feeling better. I know it can be hard making the choice to take a med or not but I did first go and again now and it really did help so much! I don't think I would be able to function had I not. it might provide relief so you can get through the day! Feel better!

I am so anxious for Friday, I'll have another scan and hoping all goes well, will be 8+3 then! It can't get here fast enough!

I'll ask for medicine at my next appointment on May 1st. I'm down 3lbs now and although I'm not skinny or anything, i still don't want to be as miserable as my last pregnancy. I dropped 20lbs by 15 weeks I was so sick. :wacko: No thank you!

I weighed myself at the hospital today and I'm up 2-3kg! :shock: how??
I only put on 7-10kg by birth with any of mine so far, and was nowhere near as sick!

Cheapies still progressing 1hr hold 16 DPO,

Attachments

• IMG_3814.jpg
    IMG_3814.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 2
Dan-o I'm sure you don't look like you have put on weight:

Omg Silas that sounds awful, I hope you get it sorted and feel better soon!

Robo they are blazing!!! Very dark for 16dpo!!

Woah Robo, they're serious lines :happydance:

Dan-O maybe the scales are calibrated more finely than the ones you've used before?

Yeah the nurse did overhear my exclamation of OMG in the hallway and said they were particularly cruel scales :ignore: :haha:
I'm not overweight so it's not an issue, but still!

I've tried to beat the nausea this morning and have necked a fresh fruit smoothie, within 10 mins of getting up, to see if lining my stomach helps! The old fruit needed using up anyway :)

Hope the smoothie helps Dan-o
I am going to try stop testing now well I have a few tests to use up so probably won't.
How's everyone today x

Stop testing? :shock: what?? :haha:

Mind you they are pretty much as dark as they go now!! :)

Feel fine after the smoothie, so fine in fact, I had to get the doppler out. Yep, can't win :dohh: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->