• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else just got a BFP?

Robo those tests wow!!!!

I've just had my appointments through, booking in is the 17th may and scan the 26th of may, far to long for me to wait for a scan, will have another private scan when I'm around 10 weeks I think xx

Robo your tests look great.
Dan-o I'm glad the smoothie seemed to help! I'm finding my key to survival is small frequent meals/snacks.
Myheart I wish we had private scan options here. They might, but I bet they cost way too much.

Quick question ladies, my breast tenderness has decreased a lot! I'm worrying. Did this happen to you at all? Xxx

The cost isn't that bad where I am, it's £55, I can't warrant having lots of them, as it will buy lots of baby things!

Mine did and still does robo, I can have a couple of days of them feeling fine then omg it returns and I know about it xx

Im feeling a bit symtomless and its stressing me! Ive got background nausea but not enough to reassure me, i wasnt sick with my first 3 pregs but dd4 and my mc i was violently sick for weeks so i dont like this
My dates are similar myheart, 15th for booking and 23rd for scan, im also considering a private scan inbetween, i dont think i can wait that long xxx

I'll get a scan May 1st and then we typically aren't offered another until 20 weeks or around there. I'm in US.

Is anyone suffering from (tmi) diarrhea? Omg. My stomach starts playing up and I'm like "can't trust it" I have to rush to the bathroom 😳

I'll get a scan May 1st and then we typically aren't offered another until 20 weeks or around there. I'm in US.

Is anyone suffering from (tmi) diarrhea? Omg. My stomach starts playing up and I'm like "can't trust it" I have to rush to the bathroom 😳

I've had it quite a bit too :( don't know what's worse. Diarrhoea in first tri or constipation in Third tri :dohh:

Gosh lots of appointments, maybe I should book in with the midwife then? I haven't bothered yet, didn't want to tempt fate!

Robo mine don't hurt that much until 2nd or 3rd tri. Just achey sometimes and bigger lol x

Im feeling a bit symtomless and its stressing me! Ive got background nausea but not enough to reassure me, i wasnt sick with my first 3 pregs but dd4 and my mc i was violently sick for weeks so i dont like this
My dates are similar myheart, 15th for booking and 23rd for scan, im also considering a private scan inbetween, i dont think i can wait that long xxx

Don't stress. My symptoms have been very hit and miss so far, some days boobs are sore, sometimes they feel normal. I only really feel nauseous first thing in the morning when I'm still lying in bed. But i was the same when pregnant with my son. and if you've had pregnancies that have been very easy in the past then chances are everythings fine, especially as you saw bean with a heartbeat last week xx

Quick question ladies, my breast tenderness has decreased a lot! I'm worrying. Did this happen to you at all? Xxx

Mine comes and goes, sometimes they feel totally normal! Your symptoms are unlikely to stay the same throughout so don't worry too much, am sure all is fine. Though i know how you feel cos i panicked too, but have had a scan and all is fine xx

Thanks ladies, so did my last frer line popped up super dark straight away compared to mondays this is x

Attachments

• IMG_3829.jpg
    IMG_3829.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 6
Wow I've never had a frer that dark! I normally use them all up by 12dpo :haha:

Fabulous progression <3

Haha I have 2 answer tests left, and like 25 cheapies &#128586;&#128586;, I'm praying it's in the right spot! I never ever had lines like this x

For anyone who's had an early scan, yesterday i was told gestational sac measured 7+1, baby measured 7+4, technician wasn't concerned in the slightest about sac measurement but it got me wondering why its measuring behind? OH just says that the measurements are probably not that accurate at this stage in the game plus its not that far behind anyway. Anyone else have this? I've googled, and seems only time its an issue is if the sac is measuring quite a bit behind the foetus, then the prognosis isnt very good. Any thoughts?

Ours never measure it unless it's really early. 3 days is nothing really, either way. Especially for the sac. I had a trainee scan me after my proper scsan yesterday and baby got measured at 7+6, 8+0 and 8+1 lol. We went for 8+0 :flower:

Robo those are fantastic lines!!!!

Laura I don't know anything about that but it doesn't sound like it's far behind and I don't know that I'd put to much into it as it's early and the measurement could just be off from the machine. A lot of my measurements weren't accurate throughout my entire first pregnancy, especially in the early stages. If your tech wasn't concerned and they didn't talk to you about it then it's probably nothing to worry about! (Even though I know we worry about every little thing!).

Ps. The concern is when the sac is tight round the baby, i.e. A couple of weeks behind. What did it measure? Xx

Thanks for the reassurance! I don't remember the exact measurement of the sac just that it came out at 7+1 but they said baby was measuring 12.5mm (7+4). Baby didnt look cramped in there or anything. I'm just gonna put it down to measurements being off at this stage, the sacs obviously been growing well and will keep doing so I'm sure. This is typical of me, i go for a scan for reassurance cos I'm convinced its either ectopic or blighted ovum, get the reassurance i want, and then find something else that isnt really an issue to worry about lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->