• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else just got a BFP?

Yeah I think a lot of us are guilty of that :haha: understandable tho xx

Is anyone suffering from (tmi) diarrhea? Omg. My stomach starts playing up and I'm like "can't trust it" I have to rush to the bathroom 😳

This has hit me today eughh.. But I wassnt sure if it was a symptom or because I'm abroad and eating different food!

My symptoms keep coming and going too. I would really love an early scan for reassurance, I can't wait another month! I didn't have any sickness with my DS and I've been having afternoon nausea this time so I guess that's a good sign? It hits at 3pm everyday, makes cooking dinner difficult! 😩

Well then. :cloud9:

Least I can stop worrying that it's a chemical again.

Attachments

• IMG_2930.jpg
    IMG_2930.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 10
Love it pink!! Congrats again hun!! <3

Just booked my NIPT privately under a NHS hospital! It's cheaper if anyone else in the U.K. Is looking into it. Scan at my local EPU on the 9th then off the the big hospital for the bloods on the 10th :flower:

I don't quite have diarrhea but gassy and do poo a lot. Kinda gross and kinda crampy.

Laura I think we all do that to ourselves there's always something to worry about.

Congrats pink I hope all goes well and uneventful!

Dan-o keep us updated on how it goes!! The test is definitely reassuring!

I have awful digestive cramps today as well. Nausea been bad also but kept down what I've eaten thankfully! School run was highly torturous:haha:

Quick question ladies, my breast tenderness has decreased a lot! I'm worrying. Did this happen to you at all? Xxx

Mine comes and goes, sometimes they feel totally normal! Your symptoms are unlikely to stay the same throughout so don't worry too much, am sure all is fine. Though i know how you feel cos i panicked too, but have had a scan and all is fine xx

I've been feeling exactly the same, 2 weeks ago my breasts were tender, now they just feel normal and im like.. Whaaaaa?

Cannot wait for my midwife appointment next week but 6 days is going to drag.. :dohh: I just want a definite date from them now. Just to make sure i am along the same lines. My stomach is starting to go harder above my pelvic bone, can't see anything though because i have a shelf from the last 2 pregnancies. They ruined me lol :haha: I've missed having a baby bump so much. <3

Oh Aimee I have a terrible "shelf". It's the one thing I hate most about my body, but I have 3 little people to thank for it so it's not SO bad I guess. :haha:
I'm bigger so usually don't show until 25-30 weeks, at least not enough for anyone to realize I am pregnant.

Just booked my NIPT privately under a NHS hospital! It's cheaper if anyone else in the U.K. Is looking into it. Scan at my local EPU on the 9th then off the the big hospital for the bloods on the 10th :flower:

Hi Dan-o

How do you book privately? Do you have a link please? x

Hi Dan-o

I looked on here and put my postcode in to find which major hospital near me does it.
This particular test is run in a lab in the U.K. It's £300 at my hospital in the south west. :flower:

I then rang the maternity dept and asked. A 'screening midwife' was the one who booked me in.

https://www.premaitha.com/pregnant-...-i-get-the-iona-test-united-kingdom-locations

Aimee mine is normally flat as a board but I still have a definite belly now.
Strange as I didn't show until much much later with previous babies! Gonna be huge this time lol :haha:

I just heard babies HB on the Doppler :happydance:

So much easier when you know what you are looking for after three babies :cloud9:

Ok so 18dpo don't think the cheapies will get darker, they seem to be lighter. Other tests are good though

Hope you are all doing well x

Attachments

• IMG_3871.jpg
    IMG_3871.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 5
Natasha that's fantastic about the heartbeat &#10084;&#65039;

Aww Natasha that's amazing!! Congrats on hearing bubba!!

Robo there's no dye left for the control on the frer :haha: brilliant! Looking super sticky to me! X

Hi Dan-o

I looked on here and put my postcode in to find which major hospital near me does it.
This particular test is run in a lab in the U.K. It's £300 at my hospital in the south west. :flower:

I then rang the maternity dept and asked. A 'screening midwife' was the one who booked me in.

https://www.premaitha.com/pregnant-...-i-get-the-iona-test-united-kingdom-locations

I'm in the south west also, will take a look at what i can find. Can't remember how much we paid for a private scan before.
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"