• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else just got a BFP?

Aw Natasha, that must have been lovely to hear. And so reassuring!

Robo, I don't think it's possible for those tests to be any more positive :haha:

Dan, the NIPT test is £450 here but I think I'll have it done.

afm - Af was due today and I always start when I get up in the morning so yay. That feels all official. :blush: I have to make unicorn cakes today (my diva daughter couldn't decide between a rainbow unicorn cake and a 'gothic' unicorn cake so I'm making both to surprise her) so hopefully that'll distract me from worrying that af is going to start any minute :haha:

Just booked my NIPT privately under a NHS hospital! It's cheaper if anyone else in the U.K. Is looking into it. Scan at my local EPU on the 9th then off the the big hospital for the bloods on the 10th :flower:

Hi Dan-o

How do you book privately? Do you have a link please? x

I looked on here and put my postcode in to find which major hospital near me does it.
This particular test is run in a lab in the U.K. It's £300 at my hospital in the south west. :flower:

I then rang the maternity dept and asked. A 'screening midwife' was the one who booked me in.

https://www.premaitha.com/pregnant-...-i-get-the-iona-test-united-kingdom-locations

I'm in the south west also, will take a look at what i can find. Can't remember how much we paid for a private scan before.
x

I'm further down, so enquired at derriford. I'm going the day after my NHS scan, they said that's fine to date and to just bring scan report x

Babybond (nationwide) and expectations ultrasound (north Devon) also do NIPT with scan for £400 but I think it's the one where they send the blood to America so it takes a bit longer and they need more DNA in the sample xx

Yay for the milestone pink!!

Gothic rainbow unicorn eh? Wow! You NEED to post a pic!!!

Awful day yesterday crippling nausea and bloating/cramps. Hope today's a bit better. Going to try an early breakfast!

Yay for the milestone pink!!

Gothic rainbow unicorn eh? Wow! You NEED to post a pic!!!

Awful day yesterday crippling nausea and bloating/cramps. Hope today's a bit better. Going to try an early breakfast!

Oh no! I hope today isn't as hard on you.

I'll definitely post pics :haha:

That's fab news Natasha!!!

Robo, those tests are mega dark!!!!

Yay for no af today pink!! looking forward to seeing pics of the cake!

Hope your nausea/sickness is easier today dan.

Pink and robo are you having early scans?

Myheart when's your next peek?

Feel better so far, banana and all bran with some chia seeds seems to be sitting ok :) might be my new secret weapon lol

Ok so I will deffo stop testing now!
Hope you feel less sick today Dan-o
My heart how are you
Pink - fab that af has not arrived

Attachments

• IMG_3877.jpg
    IMG_3877.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 4
I'm having mine today so scared I barely slept I'm only 4 weeks 5 days xxx

Omg 3+!! :wohoo: I never got that this time, not even at 5w!

Good luck for your scan, hope you see a nice little sac snuggled in!

Woo! Congrats on 3+ Robo. Good luck for the scan.

Dan i am having an early scan, in just over two weeks. They said I could go earlier but I want to wait until nearer 7wks because I don't want the heartache of potentially not seeing a heartbeat when all is actually ok.

Good luck at your scan robo xx

I need to book another private scan, think I will wait until I'm 10 weeks then will only have just over 2 weeks until nhs scan, just need to decide if to have the harmony test at the private clinic, will speak to them when I have my private scan x

I need to catch up. I've got to work today and tomorrow left and then my weekend. I've got my appointment Monday and should have another scan so looking forward to that. But I'm not looking forward to my pap :dohh:

Robo good luck with your scan today!! I hope it all looks good!

Silas I hope Monday goes well! I know I hate the pap part as well!

Afm, I'll be having my pap, confirmation and scan appointment later today and am not looking forward to the pap :/

I always wondered why they do it when you're a pregnant over there? Over here you can't have one while pregnant!

Huh dan-o that is weird! You would think it would be the same since you know..it's pregnancy and all lol. I need to get a repeat for medical reasons so it would probably be more beneficial for me to get it either way. But that is different!

How often do you get them? It's 3-yearly here from the age of 25, which doesn't seem like enough!

I think it's recommended every 3 years unless your doctor recommends otherwise.

Meep I have my scan date; it's on the 20th which is a Saturday which seems weird. All seems really real now :blush:

Ohhh exciting pink! The 3 week wait commences! Will you be 7w?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->