Anyone else just got a BFP?

I'll be 6+6 so pretty much. They wanted me in earlier but I'm being stubborn :blush:

I had an abnormal smear, but hey wouldnt do the repeat until i wasnt preg, they dont do pelvic exams at all in the uk until you are in labour due to risks of infection and irritation can cause mc and preterm labour, where as i know people in the us who had their cervix checked at every visit, personally i wouldnt have a smear or unnecessary exam while pregnant xxx

It's been a nerve wracking afternoon. But it's In The right place. I'm so shocked. I have cried for the last hour. Xx

I had biopsies taken from my cervix at 14 weeks in my last pregnancy so I'm not too concerned about a pap. It's pretty routine from what I understand, at least here in US. :shrug: I've never been told there was a real risk of it causing complications with the pregnancy.

Oh Robo, I'm sorry you've had a rough afternoon but glad all is ok.

It's funny how different things are where you live, I'm glad It's not the norm to be checked unnecessarily here. I tend to refuse checks even in labour though so I'm probably biased

They are funny with smears in the uk they prefer you not to have them. I'm not sure why. My friend had 2 in her last pregnancy and all is perfect xx

Aww sorry you had a rough afternoon robo, but congratulations on the fab first scan!!

It's official, I can no longer eat any type of meat, what goes in is coming back up, making it very hard for me to eat as it is.

Oh myheart poor you :sick: just the smell of meat kills me right now lol

I avoid meat in early pregnancy, learned the hard way my second pregnancy :haha: I'm practically a vegetarian until halfway through second tri :wacko:

Oh no I love chicken, poor you hun. Hope it passes soon xx

Glad your scan went well robo!

Eek am soooo happy, just found heartbeat on Doppler! 8 weeks today as per the scan I had on Tuesday. I've been playing around with the Doppler for two weeks not really expecting to hear much then the last week I thought I heard the heartbeat but in the background and I wasn't too sure but today it was clear as day. I'm overweight as well! Would defo recommend for peace of mind ladies.

Today I've felt EXHAUSTED. Woke up, had a nap before midday, was in foul mood all day then had another mid afternoon two hour sleep!

Yay Laura!!! How lovely! The naps sound awesome too lol xx

Great news Laura and robo! Everyone seems to be getting great news with Dopplers and scans and I'm just sitting here waiting for another month...
Oh well, I was sick for the first time today so I'll take that as a good sign 😊 I never felt any nausea or sickness with my DS so this pregnancy had been completely different so far! Maybe girl?

I'm sat at a point to point on a hill, on my blanket, my butt is hurting from how hard the ground is, I keep needing to fart which is giving me a tummy ache, I feel fat today. I'm so bloated :(

On a good note though my horses have placed in 2 out of 3 races so far. One more to go then I'm off home to get warm.

Hope you Re all having a good day. We are child free until tomorrow. My parents took the children down to woolacombe for the weekend. ��
X

It must be this stage Aimee, I'm EXACTLY the same lol! I sit down and it so uncomfortable, I'm the size of house from all the built up fart and angry digestive system! I laid down last night and my lower belly was moving from my guts rolling :shock: I swear it's never been this bad before, but I guess we conveniently forget the bad bits :haha:

Good news on your ponies, well done :) would have been way worse if they all came plumb last :rofl:

No ones ever looked after my kids, must be nice to have a rest occasionally! :flower:

After writing that, I realise why nobody is brave enough to look after my kids.
I currently have one stood on his head playing the iPad, another stamping out a rendition of psycho on a plastic keyboard, with his toes. And the third is stuffing my pockets full of Pokémon toys in a bid for my attention as I've taken a break from scrubbing the smoothie off the walls to type this into my phone :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->