Anyone else just got a BFP?

Haha Dan, that just made me laugh. Sounds like you have your hands full. X

Hi :wave: I just got my :bfp: we weren't starting TTC until June but did dtd once without condoms and my period was due today but been feeling nauseous for the last few days so did a test and it was positive :happydance: Still in shock but very happy :cloud9:

After writing that, I realise why nobody is brave enough to look after my kids.
I currently have one stood on his head playing the iPad, another stamping out a rendition of psycho on a plastic keyboard, with his toes. And the third is stuffing my pockets full of Pokémon toys in a bid for my attention as I've taken a break from scrubbing the smoothie off the walls to type this into my phone :haha:

:rofl:

Sounds like my house.

So when I was pregnant with Freya my eldest came downstairs one morning and said "mum I had a dream that you've a baby in your tummy and it's a girl and she comes around easter. "

That morning I tested and right enough, I was pregnant. It was Freya and she was born just around easter time.

The other day Summer said she had a dream that she's getting a real baby for Christmas. And it's a boy.

She doesn't know I'm pregnant. She definitely had some type of sixth sense :haha:

Congrats and welcome Stacy!

Natasha that is such an incredible story. I'm so curious now to know whether you're carrying a boy! Will you be finding out before December?

Congrats and welcome Stacy!

Natasha that is such an incredible story. I'm so curious now to know whether you're carrying a boy! Will you be finding out before December?

Yeah, I'll be booking a 16 week private scan. She also said Freya would have lots of dark hair which she did.

Very strange.

That's amazing Natasha! Kids definitely have a 6th sense! Can't wait to see what you have now!

Mine guessed last time, but I lost that one. They haven't mentioned anything this time, although my middle boy spent a lot of time gestating his toys up the front of his jumper a few weeks ago :haha:

Woah Natasha, that's incredible! My daughter has been telling me that she's going to have a sister for a few months now but nothing as spookily accurate as that.

Dan: no one has ever looked after my children either. In face I've only had a couple of hours away from them in 12 years.

Afm: I hit four weeks today and the ic I did this morning was stealing colour from the control :haha: This little bean is putting out some hella hCG, I really hope that's a good sign.

I didn't get to finish the second cake yesterday as we spent too long out of the house so I'll finish the final decorating this morning and she'll get cake part two :haha:

Attachments

• IMG_2729.jpg
    IMG_2729.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2982.jpg
    IMG_2982.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 1
Got my scan today. Was moved to Dec 6 and so am now 8+5. Baby gave us some wiggles and we heard heartbeat at 170bpm :cloud9:

Omg that cake is amazing!! Good job pink, how do you find the time lol! X

Congratulations silias that's amazing news!!! Aww so cute to see some wiggling already!

I mustered up the energy to go for a run earlier, first in over a week. I had to take walk breaks! Felt good though, feel pleasantly tired rather than lethargic and drawn out and the nausea is only in the background. I celebrated with stuffing down a man size dinner of pasta and meatballs with baked cheesecake and blueberries for pudding :haha: I am soooo hungry today!

Here's my little one. He/she looks like a teddy bear! Do you see it? Lol

Attachments

• IMG_0578.jpg
    IMG_0578.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 6
Aww so precious! Our babies are really starting to grow now!!!

Pink, that cake is amazing!!!!!

Well done on the run dan, all I want to do is curl up and wait for this part to pass

Silas!!! Hi baby, it's amazing how much they grow in such a short amount of time

Aghhh I've just eaten a whole jar of red cabbage, what is wrong with me today lol :haha:

Aw fab scan picture
I'm pretty hungry and feel very shaky if I have not eaten for an hour!
I couldn't dream of going for a run so well done ��
That cake looks amazing too

That's a great scan photo, I see the teddy bear :)
Well done dano on going for a run! I used to work out 3-5 times a week and havent done a thing in the last 2 months.. hard to get the motivation when I'm feeling exhausted and nauseous but I really want to stay active during this pregnancy. I didn't do much last time and suffered with a really bad back for most of it, hoping some exercise and physiotherapy will help this time!

Aw Silas, what a lovely scan photo!

Thanks for the cake love ladies, she loved it. Though secretly I preferred the second one :haha:

Guys i made the mistake of taking an hpt just now at 7+3 and it was much lighter than my last test at 6+4 when I had my first scan and saw the hb. Should I be worried????

I don't know how clearly the photo can be seen but I did another test 5mins later and added a bit of water. Still very very light compared to my last test on scan day but picked up compared to undiluted day (the one at the bottom)

What's going on? If this was the hook effect shouldn't it have given me as dark a line at least with diluted pee? Guys I'm beginning to worry 😑😑😑😑😑

Attachments

• IMG_0339.jpg
    IMG_0339.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member