Anyone else just got a BFP?

Hey Hun, that's the hook effect for sure. Definitely nothing to worry about, experimented before myself. You can't test reliably at 7w, your HCG will be 100k+, the tests just can't handle it!! Xxx

Oh Dan-o I love you for responding and I hope I hope I hope that you're 100% correct about this. I shouldn't worry right? I feel so guilty as well for my faith dwindling so much!!! But I'm human and I'm weak and I scare easily and it's messed up but I know it's like I go looking for trouble.

Did you also have tests getting lighter this pregnancy? When did you do the last one?

Right! I've got some 4p cheapys left, my pee isn't very concentrated so I wont get the best effect, but I will pee on one and dilute another and post the results. xx

And the results are... :flower:

Top test all pee (but very watery!)
Second test 50/50 pee and water
Bottom test about 5% pee the rest water (looked like water!)

Listened to baby on doppler while I waited for the tests to develop.
BPM approx 170 loud and clear x

https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/4C8E1F69-4677-4151-B9ED-6F19534C3977.jpg

Dan-O thats a great reference for us to look at when we get nervous

Well you know me, any excuse to poas :haha:

You're the best Dan-o!!!!!! Phew and thank God for this forum and the support of all you ladies ❤️❤️❤️
Hugs to you dan-o you've really really put my mind at ease! I think I'm gonna poas one last time in the morning but just dip it in the pot water and see what comes up!

Hello everyone I tested a few days ago I'm thinking I'm due January 7th :) this will be number 4. I am very nervous because I had my labs done yesterday and my hcg was only 60.9

Officially ditching the sticks now. Bad bad idea after 6 weeks. Did my last poas today for peace of mind and for you ladies to see.just like dan-o the most diluted sample was back to being blazing positive (dipped it in the pot Water tmi I know)

But here it is.

Attachments

• IMG_0354.jpg
    IMG_0354.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 7
Aww so pleased nadyaraza <3

Pink I believe aw has a Facebook group for December!

Robo that's brilliant (and terrible!) news :haha: symptoms are such a double edged sword lol xx

Congratulations on your BFP tgrich!!!

My morning sickness has definitely eased off in the last few days and paved the way for my stomach becoming a bottomless pit :haha: I literally eat like a man right now. I'm going to have to pull my finger out and increase my activity levels, or I'll gain absolutely loads!!!!

:blush: Sickness has not shown up today, a little gutted.
I will probably regret saying that probably :haha:

I've only been sick once but I do get waves of nausea throughout the day. I was excited the first time cause at least it's something to reassure me.
Well as of yesterday I'm starting to actually have a bump! I know it's probably just bloat but it's very obvious my SIL told me she knew as soon as she saw me!

It must be this stage Aimee, I'm EXACTLY the same lol! I sit down and it so uncomfortable, I'm the size of house from all the built up fart and angry digestive system! I laid down last night and my lower belly was moving from my guts rolling :shock: I swear it's never been this bad before, but I guess we conveniently forget the bad bits :haha:

Good news on your ponies, well done :) would have been way worse if they all came plumb last :rofl:

No ones ever looked after my kids, must be nice to have a rest occasionally! :flower:

Haha glad i am not the only one then! It was so nice to have a weekend to spend some time together with my partner, it was the first time my mum has ever had them for the whole weekend and down to the caravan on their own and they were so good for them which is a blessing.

How you described your children is hilarious :p stomping toes on the keyboard lol i can imagine!

I had my first antenatal appointment yesterday, i was in there for just shy of 2 hours :o She butchered both my arms for blood! When she was on the 2nd arm she swore one of the tubes was a dud and wouldn't suck up my blood properly so she used another tube which was fine. Confirmed my date so we are due the 5.12.17! So excited now. Been told by my partners friends i need to either have the baby on time or suck baby in until after their Christmas meal mid December lol, tough shit i say. Baby comes on day, baby shall come haha. Counting down the days now until 12 weeks and awaiting my appointment in the post now. Hope i get there before my cats as they like to bat post out of the post box and then pick it up and hide it! x

After writing that, I realise why nobody is brave enough to look after my kids.
I currently have one stood on his head playing the iPad, another stamping out a rendition of psycho on a plastic keyboard, with his toes. And the third is stuffing my pockets full of Pokémon toys in a bid for my attention as I've taken a break from scrubbing the smoothie off the walls to type this into my phone :haha:

:rofl:

Sounds like my house.

So when I was pregnant with Freya my eldest came downstairs one morning and said "mum I had a dream that you've a baby in your tummy and it's a girl and she comes around easter. "

That morning I tested and right enough, I was pregnant. It was Freya and she was born just around easter time.

The other day Summer said she had a dream that she's getting a real baby for Christmas. And it's a boy.

She doesn't know I'm pregnant. She definitely had some type of sixth sense :haha:

Omg that is so creepy!.. but lovely!! x

How's everyone doing?

I got my 3+ on a digital this morning (at 19dpo) so I'm officially quitting testing. I optimistic about this one, so I'm going to quit worrying and sit back and enjoy it for as long as I can. :cloud9:

Pink that's great, I had mine at 19 DPO too xxx

That's great pinkmonki!!!!!!! &#10084;&#65039;&#10084;&#65039;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"