Anyone else just got a BFP?

How is everyone this morning? Any more poas? X

Still in limbo here, haven't taken any more FRERs (waiting on some to arrive in the post) but took a CB digi this morning and got Pregnant 1-2. Was hoping for 2-3 to be honest, but seeing as I didnt chart I have no idea when I ovulated so could still be on the cusp of 1-2/2-3. I shall try and wait a few more days before taking the other digi. Took a clearblue easy test (the plus sign ones) and got a positive but still not as dark as i would hope at two days past AF. I'm still not thinking of myself as pregnant, trying to protect myself from possible chemical. I have told DH now though, but he knows its still a bit iffy. He's happier than i imagined he would be considering this wasnt planned. I guess the next few days will tell, i promise i will step away from the tests just as soon as i see a decent line as dark as the control, or 2-3 on a digi! I had forgotten how stressful these first few days are.

Symptom wise my boobs are full and sore, increased cm, some lower back ache and minor cramping. A bit of nausea/reflux. What symptoms do you all have?

I've got cramps and back ache which is scaring me alot, plus lots of creamy cm which I've had since 3dpo and it's a give away that I'm pregnant.

Try not to stress to much laura, I know how hard it is, especially as you didn't chart so don't know when ov or implantation was :hugs:

I've got cramps and back ache which is scaring me alot, plus lots of creamy cm which I've had since 3dpo and it's a give away that I'm pregnant.

Try not to stress to much laura, I know how hard it is, especially as you didn't chart so don't know when ov or implantation was :hugs:

thanks! and congrats on getting 2-3 on a digi, hopefully that will be me soon!

I agree, you definitely could be off on when you ovulated. When did you get your first positive? Your symptoms sound fab!!

I agree, you definitely could be off on when you ovulated. When did you get your first positive? Your symptoms sound fab!!

Got my first bfp Monday afternoon with a Superdrug test, cb digi that morning said not pregnant.

I worked out I might only be 15dpo today, so will try again in a couple of days! Also used SMU and have read that conception indicator only accurate with FMU?

Got my first bfp Monday afternoon with a Superdrug test, cb digi that morning said not pregnant.

If it was this Monday that you were getting faint positives, but negative digi, your hcg must have just been starting out. Let's estimate that was 9dpo. So that could make you 13dpo today, which seems exactly on track with your latest test!! A few days makes a massive difference! X

Ps. Just go with whatever pee is most concentrated. Some ladies it's fmu, most seems to be 2mu. For me it's mid morning ( if I don't chug too much tea) Others have said afternoon or teatime!

I have spent a lot of time peeing on sticks, can you tell :haha:

Thanks dan-o that's really helpful. Shall stay positive and hopefully get a reassuring test soon!

My left boob hurts more than my right - which I'm not sure makes any sense. My fatigue has eased up a lot the last couple days so that is pretty cool. Got nauseous twice yesterday, pretty overwhelming nausea. Good sign.

Currently it's just my bbs trying to kill me. Can I go home and take this bra off yet!? 😕

How dark should a line be on Wondfo to get 1-2 on a digi?

My left boob hurts more than my right - which I'm not sure makes any sense. My fatigue has eased up a lot the last couple days so that is pretty cool. Got nauseous twice yesterday, pretty overwhelming nausea. Good sign.

Currently it's just my bbs trying to kill me. Can I go home and take this bra off yet!? 😕

Same! Do yours also keep twinging with weird pains? *I already had to order some intermediate bras a cup size up since my normal ones already don't fit! Today at work...I'm literally wearing a sports bra since I only have 1 normal one (and it's a racer back style/front clasp one) that still fits!

How dark should a line be on Wondfo to get 1-2 on a digi?

From my own experiences with similar brands, it needs to be pink and visible, digis aren't as sensitive. I reckon you'll probably get that kind of line tomorrow!!!

Same! Do yours also keep twinging with weird pains? *I already had to order some intermediate bras a cup size up since my normal ones already don't fit! Today at work...I'm literally wearing a sports bra since I only have 1 normal one (and it's a racer back style/front clasp one) that still fits!

They are burning at times. Little aches as well. I've never really had my bbs swell before until this pregnancy. It's not too bad yet, as can still wear bra. But I don't want to wear said bra. And I'm stuck at work to finish a 10.5 hr shift and I just want my bra OFF. And I tentatively agreed to take my kids bowling this evening. Wtf is wrong with me?? :haha: I need 💤 😴

I've had the first tri boob ache before, kills!! Last time it kicked in during second tri instead, but not as bad thankfully. It's awful when you take off your bra and they don't move lol! I'm
Ok this time thus far, they've just grown a bit mainly

I am soooo looking forward to my boobs filling back out :haha:, they really collapsed after my daughter weaned

I am praying for tomorrow's line to be visible in a photo without tweaking!

Took this a bit ago. It's a Wondfo. :D

Attachments

• IMG_0300.jpg
    IMG_0300.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 13
I starting spotting this morning. 5 days before AF. I guess I'm having a chemical. Happy and healthy 9 months to you all.

Pink, it's probably implantation! Your tests were darkening up lovely, so I don't reckon chemical xxxx sending :hugs: I realise blood can be scary (although it seems to be a good sign for me!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"