Anyone else just got a BFP?

Lovely looking wondfo Silas, so dark now!!! Xx

This mornings test was negative, and the spotting is definitely turning into AF now too. I should have known better than to get excited.

I wish you all the best and good luck with your lovely December babies :hugs:

Oh pink, I'm so sorry hun. :cry: thats so unfair, you poor thing xxx

:hugs: xxx

Sorry Pink :( still think I'm headed the same way, just a feeling I have. Sending hugs xxx

Have you tested this morning laura? xx

Not this morning, gonna hold out for tomorrow or maybe even Monday, and will test then if still getting symptoms. I've spent a fortune on tests, whoops! Boobs are still really sore esp in the evening and headache this morning. No spotting or anything. With my last chemical I had negative tests at 4+3 and started bleeding two days after so next few days will tell I think. Xx

I'm really sorry pink! Sending big hugs! Xx

Again I'm so sorry Pink, and you too Laura if you do end up having the same occur.

Still hoping you are wrong pink :hugs:
Sending positive vibes to you Laura xxx

I feel awful today, not sure if it's pregnancy related as it seems way too early to be feeling like this.
I've been so dizzy and wishy washy, I was relieved to park my car up this morning. Won't be going out in it again today now feeling like this! Also really nauseous and anything I eat makes it worse. Maybe a bug?

Sorry Pink :hugs:
My fingers are x'ed for you Laura 🤞🏻

I'm very thankful my fatigue has eased up some, and my bbs don't get real sore till mid afternoon, I think after I wear my bra for so long they are protesting :haha:

That's really scary dan-o, be careful :hugs:

I'm tired but I'm always tired lol! I took the kids to a playbarn this morning and coffee smelt ridiculously strong, boobs feel ok bar from the odd stabbing pain! My symptoms tend not to appear until 6ish weeks.
Hope you have got your feet up now dan! xxx

Yep pouring with rain here, older two on their iPads, little one dismantling the kitchen, so I've just put a roast chicken in the oven and kettle on! Still queasy as. I don't normally get until 6w either!

Although I won't be eating it :haha: :sick:

funny enough I've just put a chicken on and the smell 😕😕 it's definitely not off as hubby said it's fine!

I've had super nose for a minute now. I get little bouts of strong nausea here and there, but I'll take it for now as had hypermesis last pregnancy and lost 20lbs by 15 weeks!

I'm worried that the way I'm headed this time Silas! I've been lucky before now but each is different I guess!

My chicken deffo not off, just bought it in lidls lol :haha:
Stinks tho :sick:

You ladies are making me very thankful for just having waves of soreness in the boobs at this stage! Since this is my first and my sister has had two, I've been asking her what her symptoms were like these first couple weeks and she said she didn't really have sickness for either of her pregnancies...so I'm hoping that holds for me as well!!! I do have super nose, but smells have yet to make me fell ill. :shrug:

I've got no preg nose and no more nausea but oh gosh my hips feel like they did in the third tri already! Body staaaaahp you're doing things out of order!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->