Anyone else just got a BFP?

I've had nausea all of my pregnancies, but throwing up wasn't a big part of my life in my first two pregnancies. But this last one? Ugh. I vomited so much it wasn't funny. And once I was so ill I was in hospital to get fluids through IV and some strong anti-nausea meds prescription. So after that it was okay, but still got nausea all the time.

Well now I've gone from awful nausea to starving and eaten everything in sight :dohh:

Well, everything except the chicken :haha:

Wow, Silas, I wonder what caused it to be bad that time but not the others? Did they say?
Sounds awful! X

Nope, I was never given any reasons so I imagine it's just one of those things. I also went 4 years between my last two pregnancies so maybe I just don't have as strong a stomach anymore 😂

I felt quite nauseous this morning so have taken that as a good sign. Cb digi still saying 1-2 but hoping it's just cos my levels are low atm. I worked out that Superdrug sensitivity is 10miu and cb digi about 25. So if I got a neg on digi and faint pos on Superdrug Monday then levels must have been between the two. Let's just say I was 15 on Monday, 30 by weds, 60 by yesterday that would still mean I wouldn't get 2-3 on digi for a few days. Perhaps I'm clutching at straws but boobs are still sore and no spotting so still hope.

I'm waiting on FRER to arrive in post so to satisfy my Poas urge and stop me using my last digi I used an OPK - does this look good? Anyone have any left they can pee on to compare with mine??

Attachments

• IMG_0971.jpg
    IMG_0971.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 10
My opk are positive, took one earlier on, mine was a bit darker than yours, but my levels are higher as got 2-3 yesterday, I think that if you wait until Tuesday, you will get 2-3 on digi x

My opk are positive, took one earlier on, mine was a bit darker than yours, but my levels are higher as got 2-3 yesterday, I think that if you wait until Tuesday, you will get 2-3 on digi x

Thanks I'll do that! Xx

Ohh I haven't got any. The last ones I used didn't actually pick up hcg! I think there are two types now :flower:

I agree with myheart, won't be long and you should have a high enough level for the digi!

I didnt get any sickness in my first 3 pregnancys just mild nausea, then with dd4 and the mc i was soooooo sick! I was feeling a bit nauseous through the day but feeling okay now, id rather feel sick tbh! We visited our friends tonight they had a baby on thurs so had newborn squishes and i was sooo good! Xxxx

I felt quite nauseous this morning so have taken that as a good sign. Cb digi still saying 1-2 but hoping it's just cos my levels are low atm. I worked out that Superdrug sensitivity is 10miu and cb digi about 25. So if I got a neg on digi and faint pos on Superdrug Monday then levels must have been between the two. Let's just say I was 15 on Monday, 30 by weds, 60 by yesterday that would still mean I wouldn't get 2-3 on digi for a few days. Perhaps I'm clutching at straws but boobs are still sore and no spotting so still hope.

I'm waiting on FRER to arrive in post so to satisfy my Poas urge and stop me using my last digi I used an OPK - does this look good? Anyone have any left they can pee on to compare with mine??

That's about how dark mine is and we're very close for the timeline. I'm EDD of 12/9.

The bottom one is from today!

Attachments

• 20170401_134415.jpg
    20170401_134415.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 9
Yesterday's on top, today's on bottom. Both with random urine in evening hours.

Attachments

• 83748798-1314-4A81-B2F3-174747B0B112.jpg
    83748798-1314-4A81-B2F3-174747B0B112.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 1
16dpo test at the bottom, I have one of these left, I'm very happy with the line and it hadn't fully dried either 😀

Attachments

• 20170402_083303.jpg
    20170402_083303.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 3
Fab lines! Mine are still rubbish lol but i think i just got a crappy batch x
Edited to add i also think my lmp date will be out by about a week so ill be closer to 4w than 5 xx

Attachments

• 20170401_154110.jpg
    20170401_154110.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 7
My lines are barely visible yet
About to get up and poas, hoping today is the day for a line visible at a glance without tweaking a pic

I used the green handled ones for my son, took ages to darken up, so they look fab!!! I'm going to try and stop testing and not order no more tests.

Looking forward to your tests wrapunzel

Here we go, correct thread this time

:dohh: can't believe I forgot to say how wonderful everyone else's look whilst admiring them!

Today's strip photographed within timeframe and all tweaked and inverted and such, also the pic alone is after it dried

Attachments

• IMG_4122.jpg
    IMG_4122.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4124.jpg
    IMG_4124.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 8
Thankyou my heart! I had good lines on a FR so not too worried, ive ordered some digis, i wasnt going to but his is my last pregnancy (if we get our rainbow baby) so i need to see that word pop up just one last time lol!

Aww Wrapunzel no tweaking required thats a great line! Are you certain of when you ovulated? I always ovulate late and i worry about test lines needlessly as just a few days throws it off so much xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->