Anyone else lose their pregnancy weight REALLY fast?

It took me just a couple weeks to drop the pregnancy weight but I had to gain weight to conceive. It took me an additional 5-6 months to get back to my happy weight. I share about my journey on my blog if you're interested:

If you search Faith Fitness Fun Body After Baby you'll find all the details.

Tina :)

Me too!! I was 183 pounds pre pregnancy, then right before I had her I was 210...about 2 weeks after I had her I was 171 and now Im 159 - 2.5 months after having her...and Ive never lost weight before really in my life...ive just slowly climbed the ladder....

Pre pregnancy I weighted 128 when I went into labor I weighted 170 I now weight 147.

i had ella on the 19th august. i was 110lbs before. went to 128lbs at my heaviest and im now 105lbs. i havent done anything though. and i can eat for england

Yeah my weight is back to what is was, just a bit more cuddly than usual lol xx

i was 9st before i got pregnant and went up to 10 1/2 by full term. straight after bubs i was down to 9st 5lb and after a week of bf i was back down to 9st. My appetite has only just come back 3 weeks after the birth. not good as im now scoffing tons of biscuits as nothing else remotely appeals to me. x

Mine has dropped off mega fast this time. After I had Thomas it took me 9 months to get within a few pounds of my pre-preg weight (never actually made it all the way down!). This time I am 2lb lighter than my pre-Jacob weight at less than 3 weeks post-partum. Shame my tummy is such a stretched out wreck after two 9lb+ babies in less than 2 years!!!

Most of it! im 3 weeks PP now, pre-preg weight was 118, went up to 142, after giving birth was down to 128, now 124. i think BFing helped although i have no real appetite, like JacquiKeren i only seem to fancy biscuits! try and make myself eat normal meals but can rarely finish them :/

I was the same, a few days after birth, I was back to pre pregnancy weight. I didn't put on any extra weight, just the weight of baby, fluid, placenta etc.

HEY! Our babies have the same name!! I've never met another Cadence! Nice name ;)

Breastfeeding has a lot to do with it. I lost most of my baby weight after 4 weeks.

Ive lost 28lb in 5 weeks, not quite as much weight as you have lost but still shockingly fast!

I was 163 when I got pregnant and went up to 193. Now, 5 weeks pp I weigh 170 so still half stone (10lb would be better!) to lose. Can't exercise tho as had EMCS x

I'm now down to 201 lbs. It's coming off more slowly, but it's stilll going! I had a c-sec so hopefully I can start exercising and keep losing weight. Breastfeeding is the best diet ever! :haha:

I haven't found that bf has helped that much. Have been at 12 stone for 2 weeks

i went from 130 to 194 and was down 25 pounds a week after my son was born, but it took alot longer to lose the rest. BF does help! now he is 2 and im at 122. no additional exercise other than chasing a rowdy toddler :)

I did! I think for me, the first 30 pounds were water and baby.

I was 94 kg pregnant, and I'm now down to 77.2 2 weeks later! I don't know where I have lost it from ! I had a section so I think I'm still a bit swollen in my belly, but I don't think I have too much more to lose for my pre preg weight! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->