Anyone else lose their pregnancy weight REALLY fast?

I am 6.5 weeks post. Anyone else still feel their uterus has not shrunk? I can still feel mine about 3 inches above my pubic bone.

darlingme- have you had your 6 weeks check up? what does the dr say? BF helps shrink the uterus, and could it also have something to do with the c-section? idk but maybe its not really your uterus, but the fact that the muscles havent gone back to the original position yet. before i got preg i had a nice 6 pack and it took almost a year before my belly was back to normal. i still have some issues with it....2 yrs later haha good luck! are you still having any cramping or anything?

No cramping or lochia, I guess maybe a little cramping after BF but nothing like those first few weeks. I am 99% sure it is my uterus b/c I have been "following" it as it is shrinking. I see him next week so Im sure he will check it. 2 years later ! And I never had a six pack to begin with :haha

haha. im one of those women who has no boobs, no belly, but a big ole butt haha my bellt is the only thing im proud of the rest id like to all get plastic surgery on lol. and i hope he finds out. maybe its just because the healing process of the c-section. it took 9 months to stretch out, maybe it just needs a little time to shrink completely :) best of luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadleyfai
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->