Anyone else not had their midwife appointment through yet?

dom85

Mum of 2, 3rd on the way
Reaction score
I'm 8 weeks today and I still haven't heard from a midwife with my first booking appointment. Is this unusual? I just don't want to be chasing them up if it's normal not to have heard anything yet but when I did my referral it said I should have an appointment between 8 and 10 weeks and I'm a bit concerned that I don't have an appointment date yet as I don't want my 12 week scan to be delayed.

I would chase. I only got referred yesterday but last time I had my appointment letter a week after referral.

Yeah definitely chase up. I rang at just over 5 weeks and got my appt for 7 weeks x

Definitely chase. I go to the drs at 4 weeks and get my 8 week appointment straight away. If I were you I'd be worried because that's when they book the 12 week scan and if everyone else in the area has an 8 wk appointment then the scan booked for 12 weeks your 12 week scan might be delayed x

I think everywhere is different, I don't have my booking in appointment till I'm 10 weeks 5 days. The dating scan can be done anytime between 10 and 14 weeks. I'm sure they won't mind if you give them a call, if only to put your mind at ease.

Thanks everyone, I chased them up and they have got back to me with an appointment for the 12th September :) I will be 9 weeks 3 days then so hopefully my scan wont be too long after 12 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->