Anyone else NOT on facebook?

mummy2lola

Mum to 2 trying for 3
Reaction score
Why do people look at me like I'm a freak when I say I'm not on facebook?

I've just never seen the fascination,as far as I can see it can cause alot of trouble and I like that if I really have to know then I know everything about someone else but they know nothing about me....

So tell me,am I the only "weirdo" who's not on facebook :rofl: xx

I wish I wasnt on it- it takes over alot of my life..... I just can't bring myself to delete my profile! Lol

In all seriousness I have family in America, friends in NZ and family in Canada and Oxford- it's a great way to share stuff with them

Same here i dont use it, all my family and friends have it, and are amazed that i do not have or want to set it up, iv seen that thing split relationships up and cause so much trouble, dont want to have any involvement with it, if i want to chat to friends and family i will ring them, dont like the idea of pictures going round either, there are so many young kids on it now to, my nephews have it only 11, and school friends, idont want to set abad example to my kids by having it.

I'm not on it, neither is my DH, not even sure how it works. From what I can see it causes more problems than anything else. I am sure many people make good use of it and good luck to them, its not my cup of tea.

I am also not on FB or any of these social networking websites. I think ppl share way too much information about their personal lives on these sites. It's good (and safer) to be a bit private I think :)

Im the only person i know whos NOT on it!! I just cant be bothered,i email everyone i want to keep it touch with!! i always thought i would when i had 10 months off for my maternity leave... but didnt!! i cant see now that i'll ever join up!!

I'm not on it! I was but I also think it causes trouble and people share way to much info. Why does someone I went to primary school with need to know that I'm eating a cheese sandwich..?
Everything about Facebook annoys me. Since I got rid of it I find that I make much more of an effort to stay in touch with my friends and family properly because I can't just look on fb to know what theyre up to!

Totally agree. I cant stand when i go to work and people go on and on and on about their wall..*yawn* I feel like saying get a life! I hate facebook bores!

I am on it but am getting tempted to delete it atm

Technically I have an account, but I don't use it except to get free stuff. I think it's stupid.

Its not for every1 I probs wouldn't use it that much if it wasn't for the fact a lot of my family stay in australia canada and my mum stays on islay with the time difference its a good way of having a catch up with my family abroad and they can see any photos I put up of the wee man ect :)

No facebook here, Me and OH used to argue constantly and it was usually about facebook! We ended up breaking up for about a month and one of the conditions of us working things out was getting rid of fb xx

I didnt have one until a few mnths ago but only set it up so I could try and sell various items. I am on here so much more though, I dont feel comfortable posting on Facebook walls, feel its v impersonal.

I didn't get a facebook until I was 8 months pregnant. I hate it. The only time I'm EVER on is when I upload pics of Xavier for friends and family to see. Thats all.

not on facebook either. but i only have two friends so its easy for me keep track of :haha:

I'm not on fb either. People keep trying to get me to get on. I just have no desire for everyone to know my business. And I have no fascination in other people's business. Plus I don't really have time to keep up with it. I just have no desire to do it. Glad there's a few other people too. Everyone i know is on it including my parents and grandparents.

No facebook here either! Im not on it and all family have been asked not to put pics of my LO on there either! Everyone i know on there is involved in some row with someone! I actually get annoyed bacause when i see friends there all talking about something then was said on fb and i dont have a clue! Its like there addicted!

Anyone who knows me, knows what they need to, i dont need to plaster it all over facebook as alot of my friends do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->