Anyone else NOT on facebook?

I have a facebook but sometimes it's more trouble than it's worth!

Being on Facebook qualifies one as an IDIOT.

If you want to share or whatever - simply use email. You maintain privacy and also show respect for who you are contacting.

Who wants to get messages from people shotgunning 'whatevers' to 50 'whoevers'???

I'm not on Facebook too I think NOT being on Facebook is cooler than being!facebook is crap!!!
Amen

If you want to share or whatever - simply use email. You maintain privacy and also show respect for who you are contacting.

Who wants to get messages from people shotgunning 'whatevers' to 50 'whoevers'???

How rude..I have facebook and I am no idiot!

Wow I see this is your first post too :wacko:

WOW!!!

Calling people idiots for using a social network is not needed!!!

Your 1st post and it's bout FB, if you hate it so much, why comment :roll:

But Twitter is ok yeah..... :winkwink:

I read somewhere that Facebook is created by government to spy on people

I had an account from 2007 until LO was born but I deleted my account because I couldn't be arsed with it anymore and I've not missed it. Does that still qualify me as an idiot?:dohh:

DH has never had an account - he's too private a person.

I read somewhere that Facebook is created by government to spy on people

If they want to see my shrine to my LO and my multiple ramblings about cleaning and milky way stars I'd tell them spy away :haha:

Charming! :thumbup:

Well arnt you a treat- I can't wait to see what your going to brin to this forum!!

hmmmm not a great start.

Well arnt you a treat- I can't wait to see what your going to brin to this forum!!

Probably not much when he gets made inactive :rofl:

V xxx

You're clearly not alone OP....a lot of us on BNB aren't on Facebook....:flower:

Seems like too much of a hassle to keep up with for me.

Hope no one minds me saying... am I an idiot because I use facebook? It's surely just personal choice, either way? And not really sure what this has to do with babies anyhoooo? Oops :-(

Hope no one minds me saying... am I an idiot because I use facebook? It's surely just personal choice, either way? And not really sure what this has to do with babies anyhoooo? Oops :-(

of course you aren't hun, there's millions of people who use Facebook, don't take any offence..this post was clearly made for a reaction, the one who declared us all idiots that is, not the OP which is actually an old thread.

Someone joins bnb to get a rise out of baby club and THIS is the thread they choose? :rofl:

Nope, I'm not on facebook either. Just don't see the point!:shrug:

not on facebook either! in fact just got internet five months ago, for the FIRST time! i know i was living in the stone age! alittle afraid of facebook, dont want strangers seeing pics of me and my family, plus i wouldbe afraid i wouldnt have any friends!:)

I'm not on Facebook too I think NOT being on Facebook is cooler than being!facebook is crap!!!
Amen

sorry ladies, i adore facebook! i love keeping up with my friends all over the country and seeing their photos and having instant chat, my best school friend lives in liverpool and had her baby christened on sunday, i was unable to be there and was able to see all the photos she uploaded it was lovely. I can see the other darker side but its something i enjoy x x<3 x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->