Anyone else now 37 weeks... Due jan??

Anyone else dealing with puffy anklres and face? I didn't realize how swollen my ankles were until last night but I took my blood pressure this morning it was normal.

If your ankles are puffy & your face is as well, I'd keep an eye on your BP as it could be a sign of preeclampsia! (not to worry you! Just making sure you're okay! :))

Made a trip to L&D last night as I was so sick I couldn't even eat any Christmas dinner! Felt like my head was going to explode, nauseous, and had diarrhea from how bad my stomach was cramping! (sorry for the TMI!!) turns out I was just super dehydrated. I'm also still at a 1 :growlmad: Looks like my little girl will be in there for awhile yet!

Yes I would def keep an eye on any puffiness/swelling moonangel, is it it any better??

Gosh that sounds horrible shake it, glad your little girl is ok tho, how are you now?

38+2 today and Christmas is out the way soooo I think I'm ready for him to come now. Not really had any other signs tho that anything is going to happen.

anyone else got any signs??

No signs I think he wants to stay until February he seems happy the little monkey!

Yep everyone keeps telling me that little boys are lazy and done come early, thinking that it could be this case!!

Definitely I think he's enjoying the Christmas food too much to come out.

Leanne & Claude : I thought I was better, but I'm back in bed as we speak! I'm not quite sure what's going on as I have nothing to compare to - but I have no interest in food, am so nauseous,exhausted, and have a headache :(. Is it normal to feel like this before labor? I've been chugging water and ginger ale all day to stay hydrated - but I still feel like crap! :) Thank you for checking on me though!

Hey everyone! Hope your all doing well. 38 weeks tomorrow!! Scary but exciting. Still haven't packed my bags but I have wrote my lists tonight. Going to pack them in next few days. Ive had a lovely christmas with family. Its ds birthday on sunday and id love to get through that but then im soooo ready for baby to be here. Im shattered because I cant sleep, my pelvis, hips and thighs are in agony and my stomach hurts, just from being so big I think lol.

As far as signs of labour go, not much to go on. I have lots of bh, some painful but ive had those a while, increased discharge but no mucas plug, and lightening pains are unreal, dont remember having those so bad with ds.

Everyone else doing ok? Any signs of anything happening?

Leanne & Claude : I thought I was better, but I'm back in bed as we speak! I'm not quite sure what's going on as I have nothing to compare to - but I have no interest in food, am so nauseous,exhausted, and have a headache :(. Is it normal to feel like this before labor? I've been chugging water and ginger ale all day to stay hydrated - but I still feel like crap! :) Thank you for checking on me though!

Oh bum can you get a doctor appointment tomorrow?
You might have a UTI they can make you feel awful.

They checked me for one at the ER, and said "although you do have white blood cells in your urine & a small UTI, were not going to give you any antibiotics because UTI' are common in pregnancy." :shrug: All they told me was I was dehydrated & to drink more water.

Hi all!

I am 37 weeks in a few days. I guess I am a little early to be showing signs but I have had some contractions and been losing my mucous plug. Fun fun

They checked me for one at the ER, and said "although you do have white blood cells in your urine & a small UTI, were not going to give you any antibiotics because UTI' are common in pregnancy." :shrug: All they told me was I was dehydrated & to drink more water.

Blech that doesn't sound fun. Hope you're feeling better soon.

Anyone else dealing with puffy anklres and face? I didn't realize how swollen my ankles were until last night but I took my blood pressure this morning it was normal.

If your ankles are puffy & your face is as well, I'd keep an eye on your BP as it could be a sign of preeclampsia! (not to worry you! Just making sure you're okay! :))

Made a trip to L&D last night as I was so sick I couldn't even eat any Christmas dinner! Felt like my head was going to explode, nauseous, and had diarrhea from how bad my stomach was cramping! (sorry for the TMI!!) turns out I was just super dehydrated. I'm also still at a 1 :growlmad: Looks like my little girl will be in there for awhile yet!

Yeah I was nervous that it might've been preeclampsia so the very next day I checked my blood pressure and it was fine. I'm doing much better now. I wore my support stockings all day yesterday and put my feet up..today the swelling is gone and my face is back to normal :D

Hi ladies!!!! I hit 37 weeks on Christmas Day. Due jan 15th but I am already dilated to 3 cm and 60% effaced. I go to doc this afternoon for a membrane sweep. My fingers are crossed it works. I'm miserable. They won't actually induce until 38-39 weeks but my dr was willing to do a sweep. I have a 11 month old and it's getting very hard to hold her and snuggle because of baby boy. He is sitting so low and when ever I hold her he contracts and balls up then she gets mad. Not to mention baby boys on my sciatic and I can't sleep at all cause my leg goes numb. So my dr is trying hard to help me out. But I'm hopeful with the amount of contractions I have been having that this baby is ready. She told me the sweep will only work if baby is truly ready so no harm in trying. Since I just had baby girl 11 months ago the dr is just glad I made it to 37 weeks. This is number 3 for me. My oldest is 9 years. We tried for 6 years to get baby girl so I took full advantage of back to back pregnancies and the higher fertility that occurs after baby girl was born. This is also our last one. :(. Kinda sad really I enjoy being pregnant.

I'm in the same boat - due January 15th but no signs of labour yet. My first baby (a boy) is now 20 months old, so I'm hoping this little girl in my tummy doesn't wait as long as he did to come out (I was induced at 41 weeks with my son...)

Hang in there ladies! :) I'm so "done" too...hips and pelvis ache, heartburn, no room to breathe deep, etc. I keep hoping I see some plug every time I go to the bathroom but no go yet.

My midwife says she can start sweeps around 39 weeks, so fingers crossed they help this time!

I'm due 15th Jan so not quite 37 weeks, but getting there!

Had some pain in the hips/pelvis last week - is it possible for a baby to engage and then pop back up again?

I'm due the 15th also! And I didn't see anyone else answer this but yes baby can engage let up and re engage over and over.

Just got back from my appointment. Dr did a membrane sweep. Said I was 4cm dilated but I am still only 60% thinned. I thought 60% was good considering that only leaves 40% to go. Now that I'm home I'm going to take down Xmas tree and do some laundry. I figure if I stay active it can only help. Dr did say baby wasn't engaged but with both of my others, neither engaged until I was to 5-6 and my water was broken, so no big shocker there. Fingers crossed.

Still no labor symptoms here. :shrug: I was hoping something would happen.. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->