Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

I'm not posting so much on here everyone. Ive moved over to the other thread! Ksut to let you know I'm not Mia x x x

Hey honey! I can't paste it as Im on my phone but if you read back 5 or 6 pages it's there, it's called started trying straight after a loss- where are we now. If you can't find it I'll post the link again later when i get my computer on.
How are you?

Thanks ladies! I'm fine! I just could never find the link! I'll see you over there!

Hello everyone.

This thread has been out of action for a wee while now, but I just found out that First Timer who started this thread had a little boy, called George this afternoon :)

What wonderful news and a fantastic conclusion to the thread. Massive congratulations to FirstTimer and thanks Ickle for passing on this brilliant news.

thanks ickle for passing on the news. Big congrats to firsttimer. x

Aw isn't that amazing!!!!! What a lovely way to end the thread!!!

It is, although I hope that everyone makes it back here to post their baby pics when the time comes :)

I just thought i would end this thread by confirming that my little George arrived on Monday 26th March, 12 days overdue and absolutely perfect.

I am very thankful and soooooo blessed to have him, and i never forget it - not even for a second.

I wish you all the best of luck in getting your forever babies, please do NOT lose hope. Loads and loads of baby dust to each and every one of you......

Firsttimer1 xxx

Big congratulations hun. It still gives me hope. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"