Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Glad all went well christiana, I'd say that was good for 5 weeks. Try to relax now for a bit. Know it's hard though x

christiana - so glad your appt went well :happydance: and hopefully you'll see the hb on the next u/s. It's early so try not to worry so much about that (I know I know easier said than done).

AFM - I'm really pissed off that my bbt is so high because of clomid and now I can't track it. :growlmad: I started OPKs yesterday and this morning it was getting darker so let's hope that I'll O very soon. I'm praying hard that everything looks good to go at Monday's u/s appt. [-o<

Please keep my friend in your thoughts/prayers she and her DH have been trying for five years. Recently started IUI process and conceived however at her u/s appt yesterday (6-7 wks) there was only a low hb and she has to have another u/s on Monday. [-o<

Have a great weekend ladies!

Glad all went well Chistiana - the chances of seeing the hb at this early stage are so low so try not to worry too much about it. Remember that the reason for the scan was to check that it was not ectopic and it isn't so all is good so far. When is your next scan? I'm sure then you will see a beautiful heartbeat and then you will be able to relax a little :hugs: So, so pleased for you :hugs:

Bastet - your poor friend. I had a simlar situation with a low hb at 7+5. My situation did not end well I'm afraid but if she is less than 6 weeks they could have just caught it as it was starting up. I knew mine was not good as it was measuring small and at 7+5 should have had an established hb. I hope that your friend has some good news on Monday.

AFM - I had yesterday's bloods resuts and it was at 8 - so close to be in the pre-pregnancy range but not quite there! I guess it could be today :shrug: I have also had LOADS of EWCM and some twinges today so I wonder whether I am due to ovulate? Last cycle after my mmc (which went to 9 weeks) I ovulated on cd27 so you would think after this mc at 6 weeks that I would ovulate a little earlier as it hadn't messed my body around so much? Who knows - I guess the next few days will tell.

FXD! for you CLOBO, I know the feeling, I am not going to test until late either. :dust:
EMUM, come on TTC buddy, hang on, don't test too early.... :dust;
FILIPENKO, glad the bldg has stopped, now asEMUM said, time to "prepare" for seduction!
CHISTINA, glad the appt went well. I know you are worried, but at 5 weeks, that is a good sign, sac and yolk. Try to remain relaxed and enjoy your weekend. Tests will continue to get better!
STRUTH, it looks like OV is near and you are pretty fertile hun (had a peek at your chart) Keep up the BDg:dust:
C814, I think you should enjoy the weekend (don't drink a lot) and :test: Monday!!! GL :dust:
BASTE, so sorry to hear about your DF, I hope Monday is a better result. :hugs: Also sorry to hear clomid has your temps irregular, I hear that alot about it. GL FXD! :dust:

AFM...Stalk my chart!!! Yay!! Temp didn't rise much, but it didn't drop either. My temps have been rather low this cycle, likely due to the temperature change outside. It switched drastically quickly. Crosshairs today!!! 3DPO! I just hope that it continues to rise or at least stay up here. I will likely stop temping on 9DPO just so I don't get the urge to symptom spot (SS).... All donations complete this cycle FXD!! Still trying not to be too excited as being sick last week really has me quite worried about OV... :wacko: TWW officially starts my today! (Testing 30th) Now.... I wait.... FXD! :dust: Any good plans out there for the weekend? I plan to get the rest of my fall cleaning done, DW and LO will be out of the house for 2 days! Hoping to get some rest time as well…:shhh:

Chistiana, yay well done, id say that was a good result too, not ectopic so thats one hurdle down, i understand the nervousness though, we cant help it can we, just make sure you take it very easy, nothing stressful or too energetic this weekend, let hubby take care of you!!

Bastet, aw chick i remember first starting the clomid and my temps went a bit haywire, keep going though, hopefully as time goies on you should still see a pattern. My thoughts are with your friend, exactly the same thing happened to me too so i know how horrible it is, let us know how she gets on :hugs:

Struth, good news my dear, hopefully your cycles will get back to normal as soon as possible and soon we'll be waiting for ovulation and cheering you on!!!

MrsMM, I see you, how are you chick??:flower: Good news on crosshairs!!

AFM, Im still not testing or thinking about it just chilling out this weekend!! xxx

EMUM, come on TTC buddy, hag on, don't test too early.... :dust;

Too late. BFN of course but it wasn't FMU and the test didn't even claim it could work 5 days before AF due, so am trying to discount it. I do have another 25 ICs calling at me from the bedroom drawer though. I shall try not to crack another one out before Sunday.

Glad you have finally got your cross hairs and that the donations have all been well timed. Fxd for next Sunday then. Am impressed by your mention of Fall cleaning. I haven't even started my spring cleaning this year, much less Fall :)

Hi ladies,

Great news chistiana, but your only 5 weeks 5 days right? As i understand it, it's impossible to see the heartbeat yet, it's there but you can't see it, someone please correct me if i'm wrong.

Emum - perhaps still too early, even on the most sensitive tests I think the stats only 50 something % of positive results 3-4 days before period. On the otherhand make sure you give them enough time to develop (you probably know that) - keeping fingers crossed for you. :dust: :dust:

Hi MrsMM - how are you doing? Hope your 2WW goes quickly for you :dust:

Well I fell asleep last night!!! so we had to :sex: this morning! It wasn't so great for me as it was a little painful but at least i got some closeness back with DH so all is well. Pregnancy tests are not even saying not pregnant yet so i think that's why my body's not really ready yet, oh well. Now that is 'trying STRAIGHT after a mc!'

MrsMM - your chart looks great! FXD :dust:

Clobo - you go girl! I feel the same way about not wanting to test at all. Enjoy your weekend! Thanks for the info about my bbt temps on clomid. Glad to know it is "normal" to have messed up temps.

Emum- thanks, i was actually 5w5d today but it seems yours turned out more than ok so i m hopeful!!Feet are up as much as ds allows them to be...as for the pastries...YAM!:icecream:

Ickle Pand- you are so right..with my son i was told i was very high risk for premature labor (like at 6 months) so i kept worrying telling myself pls reach 27 weeks. Then pls reach 31 weeks...and on it went to the whole 38w+4d!!!

C814 & Debzie, thank you ladies...i know it's easier said than done but i ll try!

Bastet- I am so sorry for your friend :cry:and will keep her in my prayers...hopefully they just caught it early and it will be nice and strong next time they go in!:flower: Dont worry too much about your temps, monitor all the other signs and you'll be super fine!

Struth- Thanks! My next appt is on the 31st, 10 days from now...if i can go through the next week with no bleeding i ll be so relieved!!!:happydance: I think you are about to ovulate...like in the next week or so...remember me...+hpt sunday then - monday ovulated sunday! Hope it come soon for you!:hugs:

MrsMM- officially welcome to the tww, i really look forward to some nice 2 lined hpts soon!

Clobo- Thanks hun, i ll definitely make the most of the weekend and my dh being just as nervous as i am!!!:wacko:

Filipenko- i wish that were true...everyone i ask the tell me they saw hb right around this point. On this other hand i m thinking...right around this point could also be something like 6 weeks which i think (and hope) is a big difference to 5+5! I always enjoy your positive attitude girl so keep your chin up and everything will soon fall back into place:hugs:

chistiana - i'm no authority on this as I have never had a successful pregnancy yet but found this conversation for you on another forum

by Dragonfly girl ~ Haley is 1 Member since:
August 04, 2008
Total points:
16,562 (Level 6)
Add Contact

Block

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
Yes that is true. All they saw when I was 5 weeks 5 days was a sac as well. It is too early to see the baby. And if the doctor said it was normal you can relax. They aren't going to lie. At your next appt you should definitely see the baby.
2 years ago Report Abuse 100% 2 Votes
1 person rated this as good
Action Bar: 0 stars - mark this as Interesting! Who found this interesting?
Be the first person to mark this question as interesting!
Email
Comment (0)
Save
Add to private Watchlist
Save to Yahoo! Bookmarks

Add to My Yahoo!

Add to Del.icio.us

RSS
There are currently no comments for this question.

* You must be logged into Answers to add comments. Sign in or Register.

Other Answers (9) Show: All Answers Oldest to Newest Newest to Oldest Rated Highest to Lowest
by Thicknes... Member since:
January 09, 2006
Total points:
381 (Level 2)
Add Contact

Block

I am 6 weeks and 1 day pregnant and i had an ultrasound done today. the Tech said it was early, and there isn't much to see, but from what she saw, everything is developing just fine. I have another ultrasound in 2 weeks too.

I had my first ultrasound done at 5 weeks and they didn't see anything, so yes, you are still fine.
Source(s):

I have been sharing this image on most of my threads. This is why it is pointless testing early. Hope it helps.

https://thomasgwyndunbar.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/conception2implantation.jpg?w=513&h=388

Yes, and I bet if you went back in 2days there would be the heartbeat!

Thanks for the diagram debzie. That is very reassuring. It looks like there isn't any point in me testing again before Monday, so I shall do my best to hold off until then!

Filipenko- thank you so much, this is indeed very reassuring...all i have to do know is make it to my next appointment in 9 days!

Thanks for the diagram debzie. That is very reassuring. It looks like there isn't any point in me testing again before Monday, so I shall do my best to hold off until then!

fingerscrossed for you x

well I have given in and ordered some 10miu tests to keep my addiction going its too hard not to. SO MUCH FOR MY GOOD INTENTIONS THIS CYCLE. By the time they arrive at least I will be 10-11 dpo, a more respectable time to start testing. (I have used my opks today) I am soooo addicted to POAS.

well I have given in and ordered some 10miu tests to keep my addiction going its too hard not to. SO MUCH FOR MY GOOD INTENTIONS THIS CYCLE. By the time they arrive at least I will be 10-11 dpo, a more respectable time to start testing. (I have used my opks today) I am soooo addicted to POAS.

Oooh where did you get those from, I want some! Are they reliable ones? Thanks for the diagram btw. I am really addicted to POAS too. I have been using my fertility monitor and this is not even a normal cycle as i still have hcg in my blood from the pregnancy!! It's going crazy saying i'm ovulating and giving me reds lights all over the place to not dtd as i might get pregnant! I love love love clearblue digis too but they're too expensive. :dohh::af::af:

In England, the Superdrug ownbrand tests are 10mui and they are the most sensitive ones I think you can buy over the counter. You might find some 10mui ones in some of the online stores too though I haven't checked.

So, despite the diagram, I couldn't resist and tested again this morning with a 20 mui. It was a genuine squinter but after much examination, I concluded that it was in fact a BFN as the very very very faint line I thought I saw at first had no colour at all and was literally just a shadow, albeit in the right place. It came up within the 3 mins so I don't think it was an evap, but when I looked at the stick again an hour later it had completely gone. It is still early for me though, so I am not reading anything into the tests just yet, just feeding my POAS frenzy seeing as I have quite a few in at the moment having just ordered 25. I hope I don't have to place another order for 25 before I get my BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->