Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Hi christiana! I tried to reply to you this morning but the little one had other ideas.

I've never had anything like what you've been told suggested to me, nor have the doctors ever been concerned when I was pregnant about where in the uterus the baby was implanted. The only vaguely relevant thing I can think of was when was scanned after the last miscarriage the uterine lining was 1.5mm thicker on the left side of the heart than the right. But even then, it wasn't suggested that was significant, it was just noted on the scan report.

As you know you can carry a healthy child and presumably your uterus didn't suddenly change shape or direction after you had her, I'd be inclined not to worry about it any more! GL.

BASTE, I hope that OV is right here for me, I had a temp spike.... FXD! :wacko: It sounds like you will be using SMEP, get to BDg Hun!! :dust:

EMUM, we are on the same cycle pretty much, how are you doing today?

LOLA, FXD this is a delayed OV! Good luck with the bloods Hun! :flower:

AFM...Stalk my chart!!! Yay!! Temp rise!!! Oh I hope upon hopes that it continues to rise. We have already gotten the donations, and OV may be later than it looks so we are going forward with them as scheduled. OPK looked almost dark as the control but it has been like that the last couple of nites so I don't know if I OVd...a temp shift will indicate?!! SMEP continues...last donation Fri! Then.... I wait.... GL FXD! :dust:

BASTE, I hope that OV is right here for me, I had a temp spike.... FXD! :wacko: It sounds like you will be using SMEP, get to BDg Hun!! :dust:

LOLA, FXD this is a delayed OV! Good luck with the bloods Hun! :flower:

AFM...Stalk my chart!!! Yay!! Temp rise!!! Oh I hope upon hopes that it continues to rise. We have already gotten the donations, and OV may be later than it looks so we are going forward with them as scheduled. OPK looked almost dark as the control but it has been like that the last couple of nites so I don't know if I OVd...a temp shift will indicate?!! SMEP continues...last donation Fri! Then.... I wait.... GL FXD! :dust:

Wow that's a fab temp spike.

I'm currently 10dpo and trying not to think about it. Had a big implant dip at 8dpo but I was also staying at my friends and it was really cold in her house so could be related. Let me know if anyone wants to look at my chart

Mrs M - that's a great temp spike! Keeping everything crossed for you.

Do you mind if I ask you about your donations? Is it through a clinic or is it someone you know helping you out? Are they all from the same man and if they are, does he have to abstain for your fertile period? I'm being totally nosy so feel free not to answer if you don't want to :)

C814 - I'll have a look at your chart. I love stalking charts :)

8 days today since my first peak. Just wondering whether I can mange to hold off until next Wednesday before testing. I am trying so hard not to symptom spot, so won't mention my sore (.)(.)s and slightly crampy tummy today :)

I find the last week of the 2ww very challenging.

ICKLE, nothing is really too nosey for me actually. :haha: Ask away.... I will go a little into it, but more detailed in my journal. We have purchased and stored vials. However, in order to SMEP (financially), we have had to enlist another donor, we got from online FSDR.... We pay just for shipping.

C814, I looked at your chart as well. I think it looks great, I would only ask what happened on those DPO that have white circles?

EMUM, last week IS the absolute hardest, I will be entering that next week. I hope! You can hang in there Hun, think of it as avoiding bfn from testing too early. :dust:

C814 - that looks good so far :)

Mrs M - Thanks for that. I'll read your journal too :)

ICKLE, nothing is really too nosey for me actually. :haha: Ask away.... I will go a little into it, but more detailed in my journal. We have purchased and stored vials. However, in order to SMEP (financially), we have had to enlist another donor, we got from online FSDR.... We pay just for shipping.

C814, I looked at your chart as well. I think it looks great, I would only ask what happened on those DPO that have white circles?

EMUM, last week IS the absolute hardest, I will be entering that next week. I hope! You can hang in there Hun, think of it as avoiding bfn from testing too early. :dust:

Um 1 dpo & 3dpo were sleep deprieved, 4dpo was sleep deprieved and drinking the night before, 7dpo was sleep deprieved.

I know its early to tell anything but keep thinking my temps arent high enough

C814, that explains it. When you list sleep deprived, are saying you didn't sleep undisturbed for 3.5 hours or more? You can still use your temp if so. I think as ICKLE said, it would be a good idea to look through the charting course on FF... GL, the chart still looks good Hun!

No just that I woke up for the loo of something before temping so I didnt get a full 3.5 hours sleep before temping

C814 don't worry about your temps being low mine were at their lowest post ov when i got my bfp...there are so many things that can affect your temp its rady to drove yourself nuts with it. Fingers crossed for you hun. X

Hi ladies! :wave:

MrsMM - WOW that's a nice temp spike! I sure hope that you catch the eggie. Will continue to stalk your chart. :dust:

c814 - FXD :dust:

Emum - waiting just sucks SO bad. I'm not a patient person at ALL. :haha: Before this cycle when I wasn't on clomid it was tougher waiting to O because my cycles were crazy long so I'm hoping that the clomid fixes that and then I'll probably go nuts in the 2ww after. :blush:

AFM - my temp was crazy high this morning however I was pretty much awake for an hour before the alarm went off and I've read about clomid messing with temps. No stressing about it. I'm still really wet which is so strange for me especially since I thought it wouldn't be that way on clomid. I'm going to start my OPKs tomorrow to make sure that we don't miss the eggie if it comes earlier than my Monday appt. We've already begun SMEP so hopefully we have everything covered. :thumbup:

Hiya

Its funny that im being so relaxed as in general i am the most impatient person in the world!!!! I even forgot to ring for my progesterone results of this cycle today!!

However when i went to see my counsellor (was only offered this a month ago even though my mc was in April!) she said i had to focus on today, not worry about tomorrow or think about the future, we cant control it or make it happen faster, and thats what ive done! Also ive been keeping very busy even though she told me to relax a bit more!!!!

Wow, id never heard of a bicorn uterus, blimey the things that we have to cope with hey!!

Massive hugs ladies xxxx

Clobo- Your counsellor could definitely do me some good too! I wish i could just look into today and not tomorrow..i feel like a prisoner..5w3d, 5w4d.....!13 dpo and still so relaxed....dear god you 're a saint!

Bastet- I Hope you get a nice dark opk soon and catch that eggy! Good luck hun!

C814- i wouldnt worry about them either...mine did crazy things on my 3rd bfp!Good luck, lots of baby dust your way!

Emum- thank you so much for your reassuring words...i have no clue why my dr said that...he is a great doc and i really really like him but i think he has no clue about bicorn uterus! So you're about 6 days to testing or less?I really hope this is it for you, i am keeping everything crossed for you!

MrsMM- welcome to the tww! I hope this is the very last for you! GL!

AFM- today would be my due date so i am only trying to focus on this little one in there and feeling extremely anxious about fridays scan! Please pray for us!

CHISTINA, you have got the right idea, :hugs: Head up Hun!

Chistiana, aw bless you, im no saint ive just been through it so many times im starting to lose the will to be nervous/excited, i think thats a bit sad, i know i will perk up somewhat should i get that bfp though!!! Try to just think about today, its a sad day, but allow yourself to be sad, nothing wrong with that. Focus on the fact that you are pregnant, look after yourself and thats all you can do :hugs:

xxxx

Clobo are you waiting for AF to be late before you test this time or are you planning to test on a certain day?

Hiya

Im waiting for AF to be late, i hate testing and seeing those stark white BFN's, wasting all that money and being so disappointed! Im trying not to be too positive or pessimistic, just kinda hoping really!!!

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"