Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

thanks ladies I feel a little more normal now. I get mu 10miu ones through home health uk think I just paid £3.49 FOR 15 that was with 1st class delivery 2nd class is free delivery. Its cheaper if you buy them off their site rather than ebay and you can use paypal or credit/debit card. These ones are good they are one step but I have never got a dodgy evap off them, and believe me I have used alot.

thanks ladies I feel a little more normal now. I get mu 10miu ones through home health uk think I just paid £3.49 FOR 15 that was with 1st class delivery 2nd class is free delivery. Its cheaper if you buy them off their site rather than ebay and you can use paypal or credit/debit card. These ones are good they are one step but I have never got a dodgy evap off them, and believe me I have used alot.

Woohoo! I am ordering these right now 1st class and double batch!! Can you get OPKS too...'ll have a look. That's sooo much cheaper, thanks!

Emum - GL :af: :af: :af: :dust:

Ok so I got incredibly excited after logging on to Home Health. When I calmed down and found my glasses (seems to be very small text) I just got even more excited. After browsing for 10 minutes, my order included:
50 of each low, medium and high sensitivity OPKs £21 yipeeeee
50 of each high and low pregnancy tests £14 hope to use very soon :af:
Some Persona testing sticks £14 just for POAS fun
1 x Conceive Plus gel £12
1 x Preseed £14

Then to my husband: " Can I use your Paypal to buy a FEW bits and pregnancy pieces off this website?"
"Yep" (while looking at football results) :sleep:

Yay!! One click of a button and all ordered. I am so happy. Thanks debzie, that is a GREAT website and sooooooooooo much cheaper. :happydance: :happydance:

oooh thanks for the link I think I'll order some from B's bank card lol x

I got my order of 50 IC HPTs today from amazon. Think they were less than £10 delivered. That should keep me good for a cycle or two lol!

Filipino - sounds like you got some bargains too but don't the persona sticks have to be used with the persona monitor?

I got my order of 50 IC HPTs today from amazon. Think they were less than £10 delivered. That should keep me good for a cycle or two lol!

Filipino - sounds like you got some bargains too but don't the persona sticks have to be used with the persona monitor?

Yeah I already got the Persona monitor and I am using it this miscarriage 'cycle' it's quite funny as it thinks I am permanently ovulating and you're not supposed to be using it when you've just had a pregnancy. Why am I using this when it's completely pointless at this time? Because I am a POAS addict and this is a POAS style monitor! A complete waste of time and money at this point but... :blush:
* I really like the Persona monitor btw on a normal cycle as it reliably tells me i'm ov-ing but just in case I need the OPK POAS tests too...just to be safe and because i'm an addict. The thrill that can be got from seeing a desired result on these test sticks well there are just no words to describe...i am ecstatic for the rest of the day. Can you imagine how I will be when i go for my scan at 12 weeks and they say everything's fine!? Then i'll get a scan addiction and that's more dangerous because it's more expensive...:nope: x

Lol! I've got a CBFM so I know the poas addiction well. I was disappointed it didn't ask for a stick yet but I'm only on CD7 and don't usually ov until at least CD17 lol!

I can't wait to get far enough along to have a scan. I had my booking in appointment booked but mc before then. I was quite impressed that they would book me in that early though (4w) because so many other women on hear just get told to come back much closer to 12w.

Ickle- when you say week 4 you mean after conception or just after you get your fbp? Cause you re supposed to be 4 weeks just when you get your bfp and believe me if you go then you'll see nothing and drive yourself crazy. This time round i didnt want to go until week 10 but the dr insisted i went at 5w5d to check for ectopic...now look at me i have a long 10 (well 8 as of today) days to worry myself sick if i ll see a hb or not!

Emum- i started testing way too early myself this cycle too and i got the same line you are describing....no colour just like a super faint would be there shadow..and the after an hour or more it'd be gone....on the same day i got that line i tested with a wondfo hpt test (veeeeerry veeeerryyy sensitive) and it was bfp! Good luck hun, this is yur cycle too!

Fiipenko...before i started testing with proper hpt i would use the cbfm test stick everyday and try to analyse estrogen and lh lines!

Ickle- when you say week 4 you mean after conception or just after you get your fbp? Cause you re supposed to be 4 weeks just when you get your bfp and believe me if you go then you'll see nothing and drive yourself crazy. This time round i didnt want to go until week 10 but the dr insisted i went at 5w5d to check for ectopic...now look at me i have a long 10 (well 8 as of today) days to worry myself sick if i ll see a hb or not!

Emum- i started testing way too early myself this cycle too and i got the same line you are describing....no colour just like a super faint would be there shadow..and the after an hour or more it'd be gone....on the same day i got that line i tested with a wondfo hpt test (veeeeerry veeeerryyy sensitive) and it was bfp! Good luck hun, this is yur cycle too!

Fiipenko...before i started testing with proper hpt i would use the cbfm test stick everyday and try to analyse estrogen and lh lines!

Oooh that's interesting - I do look at the lines on the persona fertility monitor's test sticks to see how dark they are but i am not sure what this means so usually don't think anymore of it but is there something there that i can analyse and obseess over, do you mean you're measuring the level of estrogen or LH at ov time or something? Please tell! x

Lol! I've got a CBFM so I know the poas addiction well. I was disappointed it didn't ask for a stick yet but I'm only on CD7 and don't usually ov until at least CD17 lol!

I can't wait to get far enough along to have a scan. I had my booking in appointment booked but mc before then. I was quite impressed that they would book me in that early though (4w) because so many other women on hear just get told to come back much closer to 12w.

Yeah I get SO disappointed when my PFM doesn't ask for a test, i shake it and then i'm in a bad mood for half an hour afterwards. :rofl: I hope you and all of us on here don't end up needing all those ic hpt's and we get our 12 weeks happy scan soon and a healthy happy much wanted :baby: x

Ps Can't see the point of a 4W scan, 5W maybe but you wouldn't see anything at 4w LMP?

Last pregnancy i had my booking in appt and was due to go for my 12 week scan the following week. So i all but reached that milestone. With all my pregnancies i have had scans from 5 weeks but they changed the policy now and say they we
Ont scan before 7 weeks.

filipenko i m not sure whether the persona monitor is the same as the cbfm but in cbfm when the line closer to the pee end gets darker and the one at the other end fainter then you are about to ov. Now i continued doing them after i ovulated and the closer i went to bfp the fainter the far end line got and the darker the pee end. I think it is because lh is very similar to hcg plus estrogen rises with pg (so line gets fainter). Anyway, too complicated really if you have the hpt!

Debzie- they are right..what's the point of going for a scan if you're not gonna see anything and worry sick over it...we are anxious enough as it is, no need for more! All i can think about now is that next monday is coming closer sssooooo veeeeeerrryyy slow...it's like i ve been put on slow motion!

ooh thank you that's really interesting! Hope your coping with your 'next scan wait' (NSW) x

Yeah I get SO disappointed when my PFM doesn't ask for a test, i shake it and then i'm in a bad mood for half an hour afterwards. :rofl: I hope you and all of us on here don't end up needing all those ic hpt's and we get our 12 weeks happy scan soon and a healthy happy much wanted :baby: x

Ps Can't see the point of a 4W scan, 5W maybe but you wouldn't see anything at 4w LMP?

Sorry if I confused you both, it was just the booking in appointment with the midwife, there wasn't going to be any scan or anything. I was 4w along (2w post conception) and I was surprised that they'd book me in that early, but I called them the day after the BFP and told them how far along I was and they were happy to book me in just over a week later but I m/c before we got to the appointment.

:( so I managed to convince myself yesterday that this was the month. My boobs were (are) very sore, I feel sick and I just feel like I have done in the past when pregnant. So I decided I would test again this morning. Woke up at 3.30 am desparate for a wee and thought this was FMU so tested, and of course BFN. This was with a 20mui test.

I have a spa day booked for Wednesday when AF is due, which I need to cancel today if I want to get my money back. If it is BFN though for this month, I'd like to do it as a way of pampering myself and taking my mind off BFN. But it involves hot stone massage amongst other things so I wouldn't want to risk this in early pregnancy.

So I went to my local Sainsburys to see if I could get a super sensitive test. For some reason they have taken all the PTs off the shelf and put them behind the pharmacy counter, so you have to ask for the one you want. I asked the pharmacist (male) which one was the most sensitive and he said all pregnancy tests are the same! They didn't have any FRER so I ended up buying an own brand one which was the only one which said you could test early, but when I got it home and checked, it was only 15mui so only fractionally more sensitive than the one at 3.30 am and at lunchtime today it was also BFN. But it claims to be 85% accurate 2 days before the missed AF.

:( :( So it looks like I am out again this month. I hate hate hate TTC. We always struggle and I worry that it just won't ever happen for us again. Not helped by the fact, that some old biddy asked me in the supermarket whether I was the children's grandmother. I was only 31 when I had the older of the two children I had with me, so would have been pushing it some.

Good morning ladies! :hi:

Hope everyone had a nice weekend.

I'm super excited (and nervous) about my u/s appt today. I'm really hoping that I have one or two mature follicles ready to go. If I do I'll probably have to do the trigger shot tonight. WEE! :yipee: I'm thinking positive because I've had tons of EWCM yesterday and today so should be naturally Oing very soon. I can not begin to explain how wonderful that feels since today is CD 14 and "normal" for me is like CD 40ish!! :happydance: Now I just have to hope there aren't like five follicles because my dr will cancel this cycle if there are. [-o<

Another positive note...my DF had her follow up u/s and the baby's hb was the same but had grown some since last Thursday. We are still praying very hard because of the low hb but she has another u/s next Monday. [-o<

:( so I managed to convince myself yesterday that this was the month. My boobs were (are) very sore, I feel sick and I just feel like I have done in the past when pregnant. So I decided I would test again this morning. Woke up at 3.30 am desparate for a wee and thought this was FMU so tested, and of course BFN. This was with a 20mui test.

I have a spa day booked for Wednesday when AF is due, which I need to cancel today if I want to get my money back. If it is BFN though for this month, I'd like to do it as a way of pampering myself and taking my mind off BFN. But it involves hot stone massage amongst other things so I wouldn't want to risk this in early pregnancy.

So I went to my local Sainsburys to see if I could get a super sensitive test. For some reason they have taken all the PTs off the shelf and put them behind the pharmacy counter, so you have to ask for the one you want. I asked the pharmacist (male) which one was the most sensitive and he said all pregnancy tests are the same! They didn't have any FRER so I ended up buying an own brand one which was the only one which said you could test early, but when I got it home and checked, it was only 15mui so only fractionally more sensitive than the one at 3.30 am and at lunchtime today it was also BFN. But it claims to be 85% accurate 2 days before the missed AF.

:( :( So it looks like I am out again this month. I hate hate hate TTC. We always struggle and I worry that it just won't ever happen for us again. Not helped by the fact, that some old biddy asked me in the supermarket whether I was the children's grandmother. I was only 31 when I had the older of the two children I had with me, so would have been pushing it some.

Oh hun, I'm so sorry that you had BFN's today. There is still hope since AF isn't due yet but I know that doesn't help with deciding whether or not to keep your spa appt. Do you think that you could reschedule for later in the week that way if the :witch: does show on Wed that you'll still get in and if you get a :BFP: you'll still have time to cancel?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->