Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Im hoping for you to....hoping for everyone in fact!

Im feeling fairly relaxed about it all to this cycle! Im due on Sunday but am debating testing on Saturday depending on what my temps are doing as we are meant to be going out Saturday night so might test to see if I can have a drink. I normally dont like to test till Im late!

Well ive been having an LP of about 16 days so probably sunday, typical that Ben is away this weekend! Im plodding on though and have some things planned this weekend to keep me occupied!

C814, dont take a -ve HPT on saturday to be the end of it and get plastered, might just be a late shower chick, good luck though and i really hope its a +ve! xxx

Struth, how are you my dear?? xx

I'm hoping for everyone too. I'm pretty chilled now I have pvd and not testing unrolled af os late which is 14 dpo depending what my temps are doing. Just ordered some cb digis as I have spent too much of my life looking for lines that are not there lol. Trying my best not to symptom spot but its sp hard.

I'm hoping for everyone too. I'm pretty chilled now I have pvd and not testing unrolled af os late which is 14 dpo depending what my temps are doing. Just ordered some cb digis as I have spent too much of my life looking for lines that are not there lol. Trying my best not to symptom spot but its sp hard.

You posted this on a machine like mine I see, which does stupid autocorrects and gives you fat finger syndrome when you type :haha: Unless you have opened the wine very early this evening that is!

I am still resisting testing at 9dpo. My tactic is to jump up early in the morning and dash off to pee, then tell myself for the rest of the day that it only works this early with FMU so there is no point. Don't know how long that will last.

Emum, I would not be able to resist testing at 9dpo - you are a much stronger lady than I! Good luck in the next few days!! :dust:

debzie - hi, I have bought so many of those this year I ought to have shares in them, they are much better than faffing about holding up hpt's to windows and twisting them and then getting your other half to do a test or two just to be sure they're not evap lines. Yes CB digis save me from a lot of extreme and unnecessary behaviour!!

On a different note, I have now stopped bleeding a week since my d&c and i'm very happy about that (haven't bled for three days no cramps at all). Hope it doesn't come back as I am finally after far too many weeks, going to start trying.... tonight!! Anyone think I am being a bit too optimistic / hasty!

Anyone think I am being a bit too optimistic / hasty!

Nope. But I don't want to see you on here tonight, young lady! Off you go to shave your legs and hunt out your nicest undies before your OH gets home ;)

Clobo- Thank you for your kind words. It was a difficult day and i kept thinking what it'd have been like but i m ok now...i think..when will you be late so you can test? I think we are all on our toes and keeping everything xed for you!

MrsMM- Thank you...head's up, hopefully it's still gonna be tomorrow!

AFM- first scan at 5w5d tomorrow, scared soooooo soo much...had a nightmare when i slept with my son in the afternoon that i was bleeding...then thought no i am just sleeping so woke up (still in my dream) just to find that i was bleeding....thank dod the alarm went off and woke me up for real!!

Filipenko, yes girl go get some :sex:!!!

Emum, ha ha i do the same thing when i am tempted to test!!

Chistiana, thats ok, sometimes it just takes a few words from someone else to help .... ive had that a lot on here myself! Good luck tomorrow, what time is your scan?? Dont worry about your dreams, they are just your own worries coming out in your dreams and they arent significant of what is actually happening :hugs:

Hmmm, good question, i havent actually thought past sunday to be honest, ill make that decision when the time comes i think!!

xxx

Anyone think I am being a bit too optimistic / hasty!

Nope. But I don't want to see you on here tonight, young lady! Off you go to shave your legs and hunt out your nicest undies before your OH gets home ;)

Well he's gone to football training now so he won't be back for a few hours - he better not be too tired!! :trouble: He'll probably be fine since i don't desperately need him for :spermy: yet. When I do he'll have boys' weekends planned etc or be too tired. So yes, should be fine tonight! :yipee:

Clobo - ha ha I will! Are you due to test too?

Chistiana - wishing you lots and lots of luck for tomorrow! Will be thinking about you, but don't worry if you only see the sac & yolk sac or just the sac. x

emum - I have a funny image of you testing and running away before looking at it! I have done that before. My DH thought there was a fire I was squealing so much and i'm not a squealer. I zipped it up in my make-up bag without looking at it until I could stand it no more. An hour later I looked but with my eyes closed! Then I looked. :wacko:

Sorry ladies when I am on my phone I end up sounding like the police man off allo allo. I cannot always see what I have typed either. I always have a laugh when I read them back. My addiction is really getting the best of me at the moment. I have no hpts in the house but I do have opks arghhh I am only 5 dpo. Must distract myself from buying any.

Sorry ladies when I am on my phone I end up sounding like the police man off allo allo. I cannot always see what I have typed either. I always have a laugh when I read them back. My addiction is really getting the best of me at the moment. I have no hpts in the house but I do have opks arghhh I am only 5 dpo. Must distract myself from buying any.

OPK's can work but 5dpo is pushing it! :haha: Try to do anything else to take your mind off it :laundry::dishes::hangwashing::shower::drunk::juggle: then... :test: :saywhat: :test: !! Good luck!!

Thanks clobo! My scan is at 11:45 am and i m in greece so 2 hours ahead of you! I am so nervous i ve just had a whole pack of doritos and i dont even like them...

Filipenko- ow you read my mind...that's my worst fear..that i ll see only a sac...i think i ll be happy if i see sac and yolk, with my last pg i only saw sac at 5w6d...

Debzie- hahaha you re a complete addict just like me...i even tested after i got my bfp..i think i used about 15 hpt (the cheap ones) just to see the lines go darker...and then never got much darker!

Emum- I had thought of that tactic myself but then i d test in the evening and when i d get the bfn i d tell myself it's because its not fmu!!

GL Chistiana! I'll be back later to see how you got on.

I'll be thinking of you x

Thinking of you Christina hope all goes well

I can't decide whether to test tomorrow or not. My other half thinks a couple of drinks won't hurt even if I am pregnant and my period is then late. Don't know what to do as don't want to do one tomorrow and see a negative. But not due af till sunday

Good luck Christiana thinking of you...soll check in later when i finish work. x

thanks everyone!!!well just got back from the docs, saw a sac and yolk but no hb so as you understand i am a nervous wreck and prob will be for another 10 days!!i know i said i d be happy with that but secretly hoped for a hb!do you have any reassuring previous experiences?

c814 a few drinks wont really hurt but i know i find it a good excuse if i were in your shoes and test!!

thanks everyone!!!well just got back from the docs, saw a sac and yolk but no hb so as you understand i am a nervous wreck and prob will be for another 10 days!!i know i said i d be happy with that but secretly hoped for a hb!do you have any reassuring previous experiences?

c814 a few drinks wont really hurt but i know i find it a good excuse if i were in your shoes and test!!

That's fantastic for 5weeks. I had a scan at that stage with my DD, because she was conceived in the first few post natal months before my AF came back. I was nonetheless fairly sure of my dates, and thought when I got the scan that I was about 5+5. We saw the sac and yolk but no heartbeat and were a bit worried, but went back 7 days later and the heartbeat was clearly to be seen. She's 10 now!

So pleased it went as well as it could have done. Fxd now that you can last until the next scan without turning yourself into a nervous wreck. Feet up on the sofa I think and have some lovely Greek pastries!

So glad it went well christiana. Hopefully you'll see a heartbeat next time and you can relax a little, well until you're past 12 weeks, and then until you're past V-day and then once you're considered term, and then once you have the baby in your arms. I think being pregnant is all about worrying about reaching the next milestone lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->