Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Thanks, it's just frustrating because I know that it's going to be another long cycle because the clomid didn't work. I'm just hoping it's not as long as it has been in the past (conceived on CD 40). :nope: I'm also pissed that my body is playing games with me making me think that I was so close. :growlmad:

Thanks again for the support. I really appreciate it. Time for a drink.:wine:

Aww i'm sorry I will keep my fingers crossed for you, Btw red wine is fantastic for fertility because of the antioxidants so drink up!! :drunk:

SSo sorry baste I cannot speak for clomid but i have done a few cycles of soy. it delayed my ovulation by a few days but i did get watery and ewcm for up to 10 days before ov. which would make sense as it increases estrogen. it must be working for you just not flipping the switch for fab just yet. fingers crossed it will be next week you will ov and take full advantage of the ewcm to get some swimmers ready. good luck hun.

Afm temp is down alittle this morning but still high for me. my progesterone levels must be through the roof as I feel nauseous my skin and hair is greasy and my boobs are really sore. I know it sounds promising but i don't want to het my hopes up too much. hopefully my ics will arrive this morning so i can get my fix. I have collected my fmu and put it into a pee bottle does anyone know how long i can keep it before its no good to test with? I know at work ( I am a psychiatric nurse) we can leave it out for an hour or fridge it for 24 hours. but we don't test for hcg.

I'm sorry Debzie I've no idea. Might be worth a google though. I know you're supposed to let your urine come to room temp before you test with IC's though and that takes at least 20mins.

Thanks ickle. its not that concentrated anyway will see if I can hold my wee for a few hours today and test. typical postie is usually here at 9 am anyother day except today. oh well.

Hi Debzie, I am waiting for my ic's this morning too but for different testing reasons! It doesn't matter one bit how long you leave it for. In one of my testing 'experiments' I left the same pot of pee for the next day (24hours) to see if it read the same result on a clearblue digi and it did (don't ask why i did that). All the best of luck to you x

Thanks hun...just googled it and it turns out that hcg has a half life of 24 hours so if you left your per out the hcg would half in it. So think I'm ok with mine. Hurry up postie. X

I would leave it on the side until the postie came, then if the test was BFN would tell myself it was because the FMU was old and the result unreliable, personally. But that's because I am a master at clinging at straws, and really should know better.

BFN for me again this morning. The new tests I bought are doing my head in because they initially show a shadowy line where the result line should be, but it fades after about 10 minutes. It must just be the way the test is manufactured though, or a faulty batch, because it has happened every day for the last 3 or 4 and if it was a TLP then it would have become visible by now.

Tomorrow will be 15 days after my positive OPK and so I am expecting AF to visit in the morning, even though it will only be CD25. Will stock up on some painkillers and chocolate today I think in preparation.

I know I will do the same emum. I too am fantastic at clutching at straws. Wow that would be a short cycle is that normal for you? I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for you hun.

I know I will do the same emum. I too am fantastic at clutching at straws. Wow that would be a short cycle is that normal for you? I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for you hun.

No, they are usually between 28 and 30 days but for some reason I seemed to ovulate really early this month. I guess my system is still adjusting after the miscarriage. Unless I surged several days before I ovulated but that seems unlikely.

Thanks, it's just frustrating because I know that it's going to be another long cycle because the clomid didn't work. I'm just hoping it's not as long as it has been in the past (conceived on CD 40). :nope: I'm also pissed that my body is playing games with me making me think that I was so close. :growlmad:

Thanks again for the support. I really appreciate it. Time for a drink.:wine:

Are you sure it hasn't worked or is it just that is hasn't worked yet? I have a friend on here who is on clomid and she didn't ovulate until about cd21 or something. I'll check for you....

...yup. I just checked her chart. On her first month on clomid she ovulated on cd16 but on her second she didn't until cd22. Could it just be that it has been delayed for you too?

AFM - I'm still waiting to ovulate since the mc earlier this month. CD20 today and no sign yet (although lots of fertile CM earlier in the cycle that has now gone :shrug:)

How are all you girlies doing? I haven't been on for a week and feels like I have missed loads!

I thinking I am approaching OV this weekend after my m/c but not sure. so lots of :sex: from tonight onwards, saying that, hubby had been well into TTC the last week we have :sex: so much I am knackered LOL. Not just to TTC though, also for funsies! the m/c has actually brought us even closer together.

OH think he has Mega Super :spermy: so regularly states he has "plenty to do the job" lol

:dust:

Hi everyone! I feel like I'm trying to find a place to fit in here on BNB after an early miscarriage over the weekend (confirmed yesterday) at 5 weeks. Emotionally & physically I'm worn out but mostly we're looking forward to getting back to ttc. So I'm trying to find a place to get some advice about recovering and trying again. Any advice is welcome. Did anyone have a miscarriage and start trying right away? I've done a lot of googling and there seems to be no real medical reason you have to wait and my dr said just to wait for a normal period, but obviously I'm worried about going through all of this again- although again I've seen no reason that 1 miscarriage leads to a highger chance of another. Would anyone share with me their story? and how long it took before you felt physically healed after your miscarriage?

sorry for dragging up painful memories for you all, just trying to find out all I can so I can move forward.

Debzie...i say STILL TOO EARLY!!! :haha:

Emum- Wth? This doesnt sound normal..they should be doing this...have you tried a digital at all?

Hi Themarshas- welcome on this thread. I m very sorry for your loss.:hugs: I can share my story and you go figure... Got pregnant with #2 In january, mmc in april. Dr told me to wait 2-3 months...got pg again in July (3 months later) mc at 6w4d in August. Dr told me to wait 2 cycles...never got an af but got my BFP on the 6th of October (so basically conceived 1 month after my mc). Went for a scan last friday and asked the dr whether this means i have higher risk of another mc. "NO"! "Then why should we have waited?" "Because it takes time for the endometrium to build up for the egg to implant". Duhhhaaahhh if it implanted then obviously it was enough! Well i dont know what's gonna happen but whatever happens i m not gonna put it down to trying too soon. THat's me and that's how i want to look at it! Good Luck with whatever you choose to do girl, there's plenty of good advice in this thread!

Welcome the marshals and so sorry for your loss. Each and everyone of the lovely ladies have started ttc straight after miscarriage and a lot of us have stuck around ( like myself) a few cycles on. The psysical healing is more or less complete when your bleeding stops some of us continue to have some hcg left over that can take a while to get out of your system. You are advisrd not to dtd whilst bleefing or for two weeks post d&c or erpc as it increases the risk of infection.

The emotional healing however.takes some time but one thing.is for sure ttc again makes the scars fade quicker... good luck hun and ask away. X

Debzie...i say STILL TOO EARLY!!! :haha:

Emum- Wth? This doesnt sound normal..they should be doing this...have you tried a digital at all?

Hi Themarshas- welcome on this thread. I m very sorry for your loss.:hugs: I can share my story and you go figure... Got pregnant with #2 In january, mmc in april. Dr told me to wait 2-3 months...got pg again in July (3 months later) mc at 6w4d in August. Dr told me to wait 2 cycles...never got an af but got my BFP on the 6th of October (so basically conceived 1 month after my mc). Went for a scan last friday and asked the dr whether this means i have higher risk of another mc. "NO"! "Then why should we have waited?" "Because it takes time for the endometrium to build up for the egg to implant". Duhhhaaahhh if it implanted then obviously it was enough! Well i dont know what's gonna happen but whatever happens i m not gonna put it down to trying too soon. THat's me and that's how i want to look at it! Good Luck with whatever you choose to do girl, there's plenty of good advice in this thread!

Thank you and FX'd Crossed for you!!!

debzie - FXD :dust:

struth - my dr considers it "not working" since I didn't have any mature follicles during my u/s yesterday she even offered to send us to a FS which I said that I'd rather try 100mg dose of clomid before going that direction. But I agree that I could still ovulate this cycle but I'm in for another long cycle....but CD21 or CD22 would be fine by me!

Hope that you O very soon! FXD :dust:

Shadow - FXD that you catch the eggie :dust:

themarshas - I'm so sorry for your loss. :hugs: A lot of us have tried immediately after our mc and some have waited. There is a ton of info out there on why to try right away or why to wait a cycle or two.

AFM - Had a good cry last night. :sad1: Decided to stay home from work to relax. My DH's mom is in the hospital with blood clot issues so we are also dealing with that added stress. :nope:

I was so shocked that my dr offered to refer us to a FS already but she is very understanding of my crazy cycles since she also had ovulation issues when ttc. Shots were the only way that she would O. I'm going to give clomid another try if things don't work out this cycle. I'm still holding onto hope that I'll O soon. [-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->