Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

themarshas - Welcome! Sorry you have to be here but hope we can help you.

I tried again immediately after the m/c (before my first AF) but have had no luck so far. I think though that my body has still been recovering as I've now had 5 AF's and the last one was the only one that has been as heavy and painful as normal, so I feel like my lining is now building up enough for implantation.

I also changed to a different multi-vitamin this cycle, it's one especially for women TTC rather than a pregnancy one so I don't know if that's made the difference, but I'd recommend it. DH is taking the male equivalent (though you'd think I was poisoning him with the look he has on his face when I pass it to him lol!)

FILIPENKPO, it is always good when they don't "think" you are using them for sperm. :haha: GL!
CHISTINA, I am testing starting on the 28th, but AF is due on the 2nd so we shall see... As for feeling wet down there, something I experienced almost through my whole PG and through most of my last PG. No worries.
BASTE, so sorry that there was no maturity, hang in there, it takes time. Your Forever Baby is coming. Sending many :hugs: for your friend as we all know too well what she must be going through. an extra set of :hugs: for you and DH as with all this, you are compunded, I hope your MIL gets better. :hugs:
DEBZIE, you know I have said it time and time again, 10DPO, tooooo early! Hang in there Hun!!
EMUM, things are still promising for you, no :af:=still chasing hun! :dust;
STRUTH, nice to hear from you. It sounds like OV is nearing! FXD!:dust:
SHADOW, I too was gone for a while, being busy. FXD big time for your impending OV! :dust:
THEMARSHAS, :hugs: so sorry for your loss. As mentioned, :wave: we welcome you with open arms, tears, rants, hugs, and :dust: to this thread, you are more than welcome and you fit in just fine. As you can read in my journal (in my signature) we had a devastating loss this year, but we decided to TTC immediately as it helped with our healing process. Everyone is different,but as many ladies in here can tell you, going right into it was helpful. GL FXD! :dust:

AFM...Stalk my chart!!! Yay!! Last week of TWW is starting off lovely, temp jumped up a little today, reeally hoping it stays up there to a bfp! Still no SS, and that feels good. I am a little nervous, as DW and I have similar cycle lengths and her AF is near!:wacko: Still waiting... :coffee: (that's tea) :haha:FXD! :dust:

Thanks MrsMM. And you chart is looking good. FXD for that BFP this cycle!

Thanks MrsMM- only3 days to testing then...i m keeping my fxed for a very quick BFP!!!!

Thanks hun...just googled it and it turns out that hcg has a half life of 24 hours so if you left your per out the hcg would half in it. So think I'm ok with mine. Hurry up postie. X

Oh that's interesting, perhaps my hormone levels were high enough at that to have half still measure 3+ on the digi?

Hi everyone! I feel like I'm trying to find a place to fit in here on BNB after an early miscarriage over the weekend (confirmed yesterday) at 5 weeks. Emotionally & physically I'm worn out but mostly we're looking forward to getting back to ttc. So I'm trying to find a place to get some advice about recovering and trying again. Any advice is welcome. Did anyone have a miscarriage and start trying right away? I've done a lot of googling and there seems to be no real medical reason you have to wait and my dr said just to wait for a normal period, but obviously I'm worried about going through all of this again- although again I've seen no reason that 1 miscarriage leads to a highger chance of another. Would anyone share with me their story? and how long it took before you felt physically healed after your miscarriage?

sorry for dragging up painful memories for you all, just trying to find out all I can so I can move forward.

Sorry for your loss, I know the pain and it's horrible :hugs: Re ttc. I waiting 2 months 2nd mc and didn't wait at all for this last mc. My RE said it makes no difference. It's just that I have always been a week behind dates at my scans so if i get pregnant again before my af and don't know the exact date it will be harder for me to cope with and ill go insane! So am i waiting? No! Why? Because I always just feel so much better when I am pregnant again! I hope that when I get my baby the emotional effects of all this will lessen somewhat x x

Oh and I felt physically healed about a week after my d&c x

MrsMM Good Luck with your BFP!! Keeping everything crossed for you :dust: :dust: :dust:

Postie has been...... bfn tiny bit gutted.

Oh no! Sorry to hear that. Are you 10dpo now?

yeah hun 10dpo have shruged it off now though and might test in the morning...thats a lie I will test in the morning.

You're a stronger woman than I, I would be testing tonight!! I don't want to do down these ic's yet but this morning i had a Clearblue digi left so I used that while waiting for the postie (see, not as strong as you, had my fix before postie) and it still said positive "1-2weeks" - I want a BFN you see. But 1 hour later wth new pee and the ic's hpts low, and high sensitivity tests said negative. What do you think about that?

yeah hun 10dpo have shruged it off now though and might test in the morning...thats a lie I will test in the morning.

lol. That's so me!

Not that I am obsessing tonight or anything :nope: but I wondered whether anyone thinks I might be miscalculating my dates?

My last AF started on 1 October. This was the first month using my CBFM since ttc my last little one 3 years ago so I've forgotten I think exactly how it works. I got my first peak on 12 October and my second on 13 October so I assumed I ovulated on the evening of 12 October or on 13th, and should expect AF on 26 October, though my usual cycle is 28 days so would normally expect AF on 28 October. I was also doing CB digi OPKS from 8 October in the afternoons and did not get a smiley face until the afternoon of 12 October.

Is it possible even though I surged on Wednesday, that I didnt actually ovulate until Friday, and so am only 11dpo rather than 13? I don't really feel as though AF is going to come tomorrow though I don't usually get much in the way of PMS so that's not definitive.

I guess what I'm really asking is whether there is any point at all in having a glimmer of hope for this month, with all the BFNs since 21 October to this morning, or am I deluding myself?

lol. That's so me!

Not that I am obsessing tonight or anything :nope: but I wondered whether anyone thinks I might be miscalculating my dates?

My last AF started on 1 October. This was the first month using my CBFM since ttc my last little one 3 years ago so I've forgotten I think exactly how it works. I got my first peak on 12 October and my second on 13 October so I assumed I ovulated on the evening of 12 October or on 13th, and should expect AF on 26 October, though my usual cycle is 28 days so would normally expect AF on 28 October. I was also doing CB digi OPKS from 8 October in the afternoons and did not get a smiley face until the afternoon of 12 October.

Is it possible even though I surged on Wednesday, that I didnt actually ovulate until Friday, and so am only 11dpo rather than 13? I don't really feel as though AF is going to come tomorrow though I don't usually get much in the way of PMS so that's not definitive.

I guess what I'm really asking is whether there is any point at all in having a glimmer of hope for this month, with all the BFNs since 21 October to this morning, or am I deluding myself?

I would think you would have ov'd on the 14th then - does anyone else agree? Therefore you could be 11dpo today?? I would say you're definitely not 13dpo as it takes on average 36 hours from surge or more for the egg to be released. :dust: :dust: x

Ps are you using ic's? Do you know for sure these are really sensitive? I have just stated using them so i don't know

Ok i am busted I have done 3 today still bfn.

Emum I think it is possible that you are 11 dpo. X

Ps are you using ic's? Do you know for sure these are really sensitive? I have just stated using them so i don't know

They are proper POASs not strips but were quite a bit cheaper than OTC ones as I bought them in bulk online from amazon. They are being sold as 20mui. I also did a Sainsbury ownbrand yesterday (not with FMU) which is apparently 15mui according to an online search, but if I was only 10dpo then it would be understandable if it didnt react without FMU.

I guess I started to really hope on Sunday which could maybe have been 9dpo rather than 11 as I thought at the time, which might fit with likely implanatation times if I ovulated later than I first assumed.

Gah, I don't know. Perhaps I am just raising my hopes needlessly and will be gutted tomorrow if AF arrives. I guess all I can do though is keep testing until she gets here

They are proper POASs not strips but were quite a bit cheaper than OTC ones as I bought them in bulk online from amazon. They are being sold as 20mui. I also did a Sainsbury ownbrand yesterday (not with FMU) which is apparently 15mui according to an online search, but if I was only 10dpo then it would be understandable if it didnt react without FMU.

I guess I started to really hope on Sunday which could maybe have been 9dpo rather than 11 as I thought at the time, which might fit with likely implanatation times if I ovulated later than I first assumed.

Gah, I don't know. Perhaps I am just raising my hopes needlessly and will be gutted tomorrow if AF arrives. I guess all I can do though is keep testing until she gets here

I know the frustration! I think that's all you can do but it's hard :hugs: x

Huuumphh. I am so hacked off with the pregnancy tests I have bought. They were a bulk buy from amazon and I have used them in the past with no problems but there seems to be a fault with this batch. Since I started testing on Friday, every day there has been a very faint line, more like a shadow, which appears within the time frame for the test, but then disappears again about 15 minutes later. This morning, when AF is due, I tested again with no real expectation of success but just in case as I have my spa day today. This time there was a line with a tiny hint of pink but not dead straight like a normal positive would be, but slightly skewiff. After the customary 15 minutes it had faded to a grey colour. For the first time I got my OH, who was a chemist in his youth, to have a look and give a second opinion, and his view is that it was a faulty test. I've just fished it out of the bin and the line has completely disappeared again. I also tested with the left over Sainsbury's own brand from Monday which was a BFN. So I am pretty confident that the amazon test this morning was also a BFN but it did get my hopes up unnecessarily for a while.

At least AF has not made her appearance yet. I hope she doesn't decide to show right in the middle of my massage. :blush: Think I may put a tampon in just to be on the safe side, though I don't usually like to do this, but I don't suppose for an hour it will do any harm.

Ladies - I know it is so tempting (I test from about 9dpo) but in both of my pregnancies I didn't get a bfp on ICs until I was at least 14/15dpo... My first pregnancy I got a bfp on a FRER at 13dpo and nothing on an IC at all. My second I got bfps on ICs strips (both 25 and 10miu) on the same day (14dpo) when they were both completely blank the day before.

I have now been testing down from my mc and while the 10miu IC did give me darker lines than the 25miu IC they both were positive and negative on the same days... Oh - and on the day before my hcg was 8 I got a positive on the ICs whereas on the day it was 8 I got a negative (on both of them). So.... I guess what I'm saying is that they seem to be accurate with me BUT there isn't much difference in the two different strength tests.

Emum - I think you ovulated later than you think. The digis say that ovulation will be 24-36 hours after the start of your peak. So.. that would mean that you ovulated on the 13th or 14th. That would make you 12/13 dpo today... Last cycle I got my surge and didn't ovulate until 2 days after (I use opks and temp) so it is possible that you are only 12dpo today. Either way - enjoy your spa day and massage and I hope that you get an answer soon :hugs:

Hello all of you!

I havent popped into this thread for a while - but i promised the original posters that i owuld give updates on my pregnancy.

So i had my 20w scan yesterday and naturally i was worried sick and nearly passed out. But baby was perfect.

I wont post photos here but i hopt this gives everyone who has had a MC hope. when i started this thread i NEVER thought i would ever get to 20 weeks pregnant.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL XXXX

Morning ladies

So sorry for the. ambigious tests I had the same problem with the ladt lot of ics i had my heart would be in my mouth as o saw a line then bfn. Hope the witch stays away.

I tested this morning bfn...temps are taking dive too. I still habe some glimmer of hope but its fading fadt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->