Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Hi all, I have met some of you in other threads already, I had my second mc last week at 10 weeks, and I am intending to start trying again straight away. I had a D&C so I will hang on a week or so. Just been reading the last few posts in this thread and it may take me a while to get the hang of the abbreviations you use so forgive me if I don't seem to contribute much to all your posts. Just wanted to say good luck to you all and lets hope we all get what we want very soon.:flower:

Kas - so happy for you that everything's going well. Can't believe you're halfway there already. Have you posted pics on another thread? I'd love to see them, but I can understand why you didn't post them here xx

That's wonderful FirstTimer. Thanks for dropping in to give us encouragement.

thanks amanda and mrsmax :hugs: i really hope you all get your BFPs soon.

my pics are on this thread - just scroll down and you will see them on my post. The baby is swallowing and then yawning.

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...2012-13-pink-10-blue-11-yellow-bumps-900.html

Im not taking any moment of this pregnancy for granted :hugs:

again - good luck to you all xxxx

Hi kas thanks for dtopping on and those pics are realy good net your over the moon. X

I think im out this afternoon my usual I could kill someone then cry pmt had kicked in with vengence. Have even snapped at dd. Need to chill and eat chocolate.

Hey KAZ!! :wave: thanks for sstopping in. The pics are beauty :flower:
EMUM, I agree with EMUM, I think that you are likely 11DPO (yesterday) FXD! :dust:
DEBZIE, it is still early really and that isn't a dive, as it is still very high above the cover. It could even still be implantation as you are only 11DPO... GL FXD! :dust:
BASTE, still looking good for OV soon Hun! Chart is coming together nicely....
MRS MIGGINS, so sorry for your losses :hugs: I hope that you gt a very sticky bfp soon! :dust:

AFM...Stalk my chart!!! Yay!! Temps staying up, higher than whole cycle (except days with fever). I just hope I did enough and beign sick doesn't effect implantation. I mean, it looks apparent that I OVd so if I truly did.... FXD! Well, I creep closer to testing! Getting nervous however. As promised, started SS today. Not really much or anything that resembles past bfps. Most are indicative for me of AF so waiting will tell. DW is spotting and moody and fatigued. Still waiting... :coffee: (that's tea) :haha:FXD! :dust:

Hello all of you!

I havent popped into this thread for a while - but i promised the original posters that i owuld give updates on my pregnancy.

So i had my 20w scan yesterday and naturally i was worried sick and nearly passed out. But baby was perfect.

I wont post photos here but i hopt this gives everyone who has had a MC hope. when i started this thread i NEVER thought i would ever get to 20 weeks pregnant.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL XXXX

Thanks Firsttimer - was so glad to hear that all was well with your scan :happydance:

And, for my part, it is lovely to see you come back and give us updates. It truly gives me hope. Thank you x

Morning ladies

So sorry for the. ambigious tests I had the same problem with the ladt lot of ics i had my heart would be in my mouth as o saw a line then bfn. Hope the witch stays away.

I tested this morning bfn...temps are taking dive too. I still habe some glimmer of hope but its fading fadt.

Your temps are still WAY above the coverline. That is not a dive hon! Oh and the mood swings - both recent pregnancies I turned into an emotional wreck at 10-12dpo. Honestly, I'm not usually one for mood swings or high emotion but my goodness I was a nightmare. You are not out yet x

Hi all, I have met some of you in other threads already, I had my second mc last week at 10 weeks, and I am intending to start trying again straight away. I had a D&C so I will hang on a week or so. Just been reading the last few posts in this thread and it may take me a while to get the hang of the abbreviations you use so forgive me if I don't seem to contribute much to all your posts. Just wanted to say good luck to you all and lets hope we all get what we want very soon.:flower:

Welcome Mrs Miggins - sorry that you have to be here but you have come to the right place. The ladies on here are lovely and are so supportive of one another. I had a mmc at 9 weeks in August and then another mc at 6 weeks earlier this month and they have been great to me. Ask away if you are unsure of the abbreviations - we have all been there!

As for trying again, I think all the ladies on here would agree that you should go for it when it feels right for you. I guess you have probably been told that it might take some time for your hcg to return to pre-pregnancy levels. Are they testing your bloods to check? Some places do and some don't - it all depends on where you are and your circumstances. If they are not, you can monitor this with tests yourself (if you feel you need to). It has helped me to know when my tests have gone negative as most people don't ovulate again until they have.

Anyway, welcome and I hope that your stay here is short :hugs:

AFM...Stalk my chart!!! Yay!! Temps staying up, higher than whole cycle (except days with fever). I just hope I did enough and beign sick doesn't effect implantation. I mean, it looks apparent that I OVd so if I truly did.... FXD! Well, I creep closer to testing! Getting nervous however. As promised, started SS today. Not really much or anything that resembles past bfps. Most are indicative for me of AF so waiting will tell. DW is spotting and moody and fatigued. Still waiting... :coffee: (that's tea) :haha:FXD! :dust:

Your chart is looking good honey - SS is a killer as AF and bfp symptoms are so similar! Hang in there - I hope this cycle is the one when you and DW get your bfp :hugs:

Hello all of you!

I havent popped into this thread for a while - but i promised the original posters that i owuld give updates on my pregnancy.

So i had my 20w scan yesterday and naturally i was worried sick and nearly passed out. But baby was perfect.

I wont post photos here but i hopt this gives everyone who has had a MC hope. when i started this thread i NEVER thought i would ever get to 20 weeks pregnant.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL XXXX

Thanks Firsttimer - was so glad to hear that all was well with your scan :happydance:

And, for my part, it is lovely to see you come back and give us updates. It truly gives me hope. Thank you x

Thanks Firsttimer and many many congratulations!! :baby: :flower:
How many mc's did you have if you don't mind me asking?

MrsMM - your chart looks great! FXD for you. :dust:

debzie - don't give up yet hun. It ain't over til it's over. FXD :dust:

AFM - well I'm still holding out hope that I'll O very soon. [-o< My skin is breaking out like crazy (doesn't help that I've been picking...can't help it). :blush: I'm hiding out in my office trying to avoid people so they don't get grossed by my "evil heads." :haha: I really hope it's better by tomorrow because I have another important meeting. :dohh:

Other than that still have lots of EWCM and today my CP was high and I believe soft but it was tough to feel because it was way up there. My OPK looked a little darker today but it's SO freaking hard to tell for sure.

Other than that still have lots of EWCM and today my CP was high and I believe soft but it was tough to feel because it was way up there. My OPK looked a little darker today but it's SO freaking hard to tell for sure.

Hi bastetgrrl

If you think you might be close to getting a positive OPK it might be worth switching to digi OPKs for the next few days so you get a clear unambiguous result. They can be so hard to read sometimes that its nice to have one that just says yes or no. Lots of girls on these boards use the cheapie ones until they get close and a few CBs at the very last minute to keep costs down as they are expensive.

Are you temping as well? Sometimes clomid can mess up OPK results a bit and you get a positive even if you don't release an egg, but I think you can confirm it by temping too (though I personally have never done this)

Good luck. You certainly arent out yet. I had several monitored cycles when ltttc my first, some of them on clomid and some on other fertility drugs, and it can take longer to get to the start line. The good news is once you are there, your wait for BFP/AF is the same length as everyone else's!

Firsttimer- thanks for dropping in and letting us know of your very good news...when i first got on this thread i was sooooo happy to hear of your bfp because it gave me so much hope! Best of luck for the next 20 weeks!

Emum- i think too think you are earlier than you think..keep using those tests and if they are still the same in a couple of days buy a digi one to be on the safe side. Shadow line though seems promising.,....!!!

Baste- it seems you are on your way...what did the dr tell you...there were no follicles at all or not mature enough? I d say keep your hopes up!

MrsMiggins- welcome although we re all sorry you have to be on this thread. It has been so supportive on here that even though i now have my bfp i am still hanging around here and sharing my worries with these lovely ladies! Best of luck for a quick bfp!

MrsMM- i too had no symptoms to report so this is not necessarily negative...hope this is it for you.. GL!

AFM- I had been having slight cramps (not too bad) and nausea the last couple of days and today they've completely disappeared so i m feeling a little negative today...cant do anything until monday though..gggrrrmffff

Hi Emum -

I used to use the the digi OPKs but when I was getting multiple pos in my cycle (surge but no eggie) that we conceived I decided not to send the money on them.

I am temping as well but unfortunately the clomid has really messed with my temps. There were four days after clomid that my temps were crazy high. :nope: They have finally come down and I'm charting to see if I notice a shift or not but I do know clomid can mess with that as well. :shrug:

I'm just ready to reach my 2WW. Lord give me some patience. :haha:

chistiana - the u/s showed that none of the follicles were close to 17mm yet.

hmmmm ok but they could have been well on there way? keeping my fxed for you, all the signs point to ov...

chistiana - the u/s showed that none of the follicles were close to 17mm yet.

They can develop at erratic rates though. When we had our last (failed) IUI I was scanned on Wednesday and the folly was around 12mm and they were predicting ovulation on Monday or Tuesday with IUI scheduled for that date. I in fact ovulated the Saturday beforehand when the clinic was closed, hence why that one failed! Just to give you hope though we then conceived naturally 2 cycles later :) Though the IUI cycle was a natural one not on clomid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->