Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Well I did an opk test today because I thought it was high time! It came up with an obvious line which I was very happy about :yipee: (obviously nowhere near ov-ing yet but the LH is rising)

Then I got withdrawal shakes (and by the way this all started back up again because mrs migg mentioned testing and it was a trigger for my poas addiction. It's all mrs migg's fault and nothing to do with me) So I thought "What can I wee on next?" Stickwise obviously, I am not a dog! So I remembered: "Oh yes my CBFM and Persona monitor." Very interesting as the CBFM came up with Low and the Persona with a Red light which means at risk of becoming pregnant. Well I'll take that risk!! :sex: for me everyday from now on!

Did my 6 laps around the field! It was quite atmospheric as there was a really heavy fog and with all the spindly black trees. It was like a wintry picture, blo*dy cold though! Think that the exercise will help my blood problem, you know like on a plane they tell you to keep moving

Hi everyone!!

Missed chatting to you guys although I have managed to log in a read but just not had time to chat.

fili - you amaze me! I read about your results and could completely understand how you feel. I am glad you are going with your recurrent mc person and lets hope these extra test help. Your positivity and mad house cleaning on Saturday is inspiring.:hugs: I wondered how long before you would start testing :winkwink: I can't wait till my CBFM starts asking which is only a few days away!!

Mrsmig - sounds like another busy weekend, just counting down the days till ov!

Ickle - how is the back? hope its all settled now. I used to have a megane, loved it but it eventually gave up the ghost. Yay for the soy and increased sex drive!! I didn't realise that was a SE.

Hi debzie, faye and everyone else!!

AFM - I had an emotional reunion with Stepmum and Dad. It was nice to have the weekend with them although I was very sore/tired due to AF. This period has been nothing like my normal, heavy but thin red blood, no clots (going through a pad every couple of hours). Like you MrsMig it seems to be on the way out now though - very light. My boobs have not been sore at all, I wonder if this will be the norm from now on? Thankfully night sweat have stopped so it must be due the increase in progesterone from ov onwards.

Saturday in Glasgow shopping - sooo busy then to see Beauty and the Beast which was fab. Chilled out morning visiting farm shop and cafe before seeing them back on the train. Got to catch up on Strictly etc now!!

Sounds like a fantastic weekend pinksmarties. Glad you had a chance to spend time with those who love you.

I have my sister with me at the moment. I don't see her a lot as she lives in Ireland as do the rest of my family, and I haven't told her about the last pregnancy and miscarriage. She doesn't have kids of her own which is a sadness to her, so no point in upsetting her needlessly. It has been lovely to spend time with her though. She goes home tomorrow though, boo!

Dpo 12 for me. Temps higher again today but might be due to a late night last night watching scary Nicholas Cage movie on TV! Boobs if anything sorer. Fxd.

Hi pink, I was beginning to feel lonely with my one man band banter!! Glad your af is coming to a stop, my af was very painful and heavy last time but this one hasn't been so bad. Glad you had a good weekend, was beauty and the beast a cartoon or film? I wouldn't mind seeing a film of it...

emum you can't blame higher temps on a nicholas cage movie the night before!!!! :rofl: :rofl: YOU'RE PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yipee: :yipee:

emum -can't believe I missed you in my writings sorry. I have been stalking your chart and everything points in the right direction. I can't wait for you to test!! It must be good if the OH is noticing!! So excited.

fili - it was a stage version. Fab actors with wonderful singing voices. Might dig out the animated version for later tonight.

Oh sounds great!! I love going to watch musicals. Sometimes me and dh go in the afternoon and get cheap tickets for the westend. The last one we saw was phantom of the opera and it was great.

Oh sounds great!! I love going to watch musicals. Sometimes me and dh go in the afternoon and get cheap tickets for the westend. The last one we saw was phantom of the opera and it was great.

We saw that in NY a few years ago. OH fell asleep:haha: Les Mis is my all time fav and I can't wait till 2013 when Hugh Jackman (ooo I have gone all weak:blush:) playing JVJ film version comes out.

I saw phantom in NY a few years ago and I nodded off too! Woke up with a jump at the end when the chandelier came crashing down! I was mortified, glad it wasn't just me! Ooh Pink, glad you have had a good weekend. I love Glasgow. Emum, so excited for you!
And Fil, I take full responsibility for your testing!! It's looking promising though, let's hope you catch that egg! I'm bushed after the final birthday party. Back home tomorrow, looking forward to seeing OH again. Sure after half an hour I'll be brandishing pans at him but it'll be nice while it lasts.

I saw phantom in NY a few years ago and I nodded off too! Woke up with a jump at the end when the chandelier came crashing down! I was mortified, glad it wasn't just me! Ooh Pink, glad you have had a good weekend. I love Glasgow. Emum, so excited for you!
And Fil, I take full responsibility for your testing!! It's looking promising though, let's hope you catch that egg! I'm bushed after the final birthday party. Back home tomorrow, looking forward to seeing OH again. Sure after half an hour I'll be brandishing pans at him but it'll be nice while it lasts.

my dh hates musicals and can't fit in those tiny seats as he's too tall but i still make him come with me!! :haha: I am mean. Glad the weekend went well emum. Pink i love les mis too, i love the music in it more than anything. Yeah hugh Jackman might raise your temps a bit pink!

We both claim to hate musicals too, and never willingly book one, even though every time we have gone with someone else, we have actually really enjoyed them :haha:

Our favourites I think were Cabaret with Julian Clary starring, Wicked (seen it twice) and Joseph with Lee Mead (also seen twice). :blush: :blush: Honestly we aren't big musical fans....

Haven't seen many of the really big name ones like Les Mis or Cats though.

OH not a big fan of musicals so he says but I secretly think he likes them!!

Have seen Cats emum - We were 3 rows from the front and the costumes left very little to the imagination!! Fab show though.

Have seen Cats emum - We were 3 rows from the front and the costumes left very little to the imagination!! Fab show though.

We were in the front row for Cabaret, and ditto for Julian Clary! And that was before he stripped to the complete all together, which was somehow less disturbing :rofl:

We were in the front row for Cabaret, and ditto for Julian Clary! And that was before he stripped to the complete all together, which was somehow less disturbing :rofl:

Either way not a thought I want running through my head:wacko: hahaha

No anything like that might affect your temps for the next year but in the opposite direction! We saw Thriller which was a michael jackson tribute thing in the west end. I thought it was going to be cheesy and rubbish but it was the best thing ever, the music and dancing was fab!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->