Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

You can't go wrong with Lambrini Fili!!! And by the way, your attitude is amazing. You deserve good things to happen to you and I am sure they will.
Ickle, think I got the app sorted, thanks for that.
Re the wine, I think it will have be Friday morning and hopefully again on saturday morning. The thought of sloping off upstairs to bd while the 14 year old stepson sits downstairs is too excruciating to even contemplate!! And as for drunken conception, dd was conceived on OHs birthday 3 years ago on a very, very boozy weekend away in Liverpool. I put the symptoms down to a horrific hangover. We were ttc at the time but I was convinced I had missed the ov window that month.

That all sounds soooooo good faye, just text hubby 'pinot noir please', he'll probably think that's an ovulation kit now and get me one of those instead! :haha:

oh that is a bit cringy mrs migg but needs must!!! I'd say drink away then!

And now you're all making me want wine! Abstaining tonight due to a joint birthday party for 7 two year olds tomorrow in a giant play warehouse. NOT the place to have a hangover.

Thanks Mrs Miggins, we are hoping it will go through so we can get the work done/get moved in over Christmas, Its good to have something to focus on, I know what you mean I cant do any BDing if any one is in the house, so embarrassing as you can always hear! xx

FAYE, good news about the house :flower:

FILI, so sorry to hear about the loss of your son. :hugs: However, your determination will pay off and your little man will be smiling down for ans ending light forehead kisses to your future baby... As for the way that I get donations, there is much more detail in my journal, but I get IUI at the fert clinic, and I also get shipments from freespermdonors.... I use soft cups and alot of vitamins.... GL :dust:

EMUM, still very early, I looked at your chart, looks good, I would just be anxious at all the white circles before OV and the ones at 6,8,10DPO...

STRUTH, nice to see you again Hun! I hope this is your cycle!!! :dust:

LOUBY, so glad that you are feeling better today... :flower:

ICKLE, I hope that DH feels better soon and you can TTC properly....

AFM...Well, for some reason, I don't have the anxiousness today... I have donations beginning early Monday morning! CD16, CD17, CD20, and CD21 here we come!!! So far OV is holding off good, I am hoping that I OV on CD18/19 and don't need the standby delivery on CD23. I would be 1DPO on Thanksgiving day! Until then...watching my chart closely.... :paper: continuing temping, charting, WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

Any good plans for the weekend Lovely Ladies??

And now you're all making me want wine! Abstaining tonight due to a joint birthday party for 7 two year olds tomorrow in a giant play warehouse. NOT the place to have a hangover.

OMG no, stick to the water!! You need to be fresh as a :flow: for that!

I love Im a celebrity get me outta here does anyone else? i'm getting very lazy with my punctuation :shrug:

I love Im a celebrity get me outta here does anyone else? i'm getting very lazy with my punctuation :shrug:

I can't watch it, the things they have to do make up most of my worst fears, like the coffin with rats, and spiders all over their faces, no way could I ever do that!!

yeah it's horrible isn't it? But that's why i like it!! Mark of towie is quite cute but i think he's a bit arrogant

I love it too! But disappointed in the way Fatima is coming across though. She used to be a bit of a British hero and she is in danger of being remembered as a stroppy he-she! Gutted Freddie has gone too.

I don't watch it, I'm addicted to X Factor though. That might be something to do with Gary Barlow though :)

I'm thinking I'm might have a glass of wine tonight - you ladies are a bad influence lol!

Hope you enjoy the wine ladies! Well it looks like AF is on her way out, so I was wondering when I should start opks? Straight away?

mrs migg I usually start around CD8. Ohhhh that's bringing back good testing memories already!

Hi ladies, I went for a double whammy and accepted dinner and win around a friends house tonight. It was amazing though, as I have pretty much spent 2 weeks not leaving the house. Keeping busy is a great distraction.

@Flip, I really cant watch it, it really scares me, strange isent it? imagine the rats and spiders on me, and I cant take it, am such a wimp! How was the wine xx

Mrs Migg - I would start 5 days, at least, before you normally ovulate xx

Thanks ladies. Because of my weird double cycle I'm not really sure when that is! I used to think I knew but then I used to think it was as simple as counting back 14 days from when AF was due, silly MrsMiggins!
Faye, pleased you had a good night last night, it really does do you good.
I spent last night baking cookies that spell the names of the 7 toddlers who's party we are having today, we are heading out there to York later on this morning, and my mum who lives in cheshire is driving over and meeting us there. Then dd and I are going back with her for a couple of days as dd is having yet another party at my mums tomorrow. So it should be a nice weekend. I just need to try not to think too much about the last time I was there I was pregnant and in the throes of morning/afternoon/evening sickness. Nevermind.
Back on Monday so I shall start testing next week. Hope you are all ok and have good weekends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->